Mrs Hinch #359 Sopha the narc films as she cries, but tattle see through the lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s all just so surreal. She lives in such a bubble. Found out at work today that someone in our community has succumbed to COVID they’ve been sick with for several weeks, and another from cancer. THAT is real life! Those are the things to cry about! We did and then literally just went back to the desks because people needed assistance (public service job).

And she’s recording herself sitting in a dog bed crying about the things people post online? That she isn’t forced to read? That are just pointing out the numerous pre-records, falsehoods, sales tactics, etc.

She and her fan base really need a strong dose of reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Not been on in ages but massive virtual high five to whoever it was who's comments made it onto her stories 😂 the girl is an embarrassment. It's getting silly now. The podcast, the constant tit, shes well and truly sold her soul for money and fame, good luck to her. But the crying and guilt trips - Nah.
It's the way all her little minions "cry" at everything she does as well! It's embarrassing. These are grown ass woman "crying" because an absolute stranger put a video on Instagram of her kid and dog running around together.
I wouldnt wish anything bad on the girl but the act is wearing thin now. Her and her fame hungry husband need to go away now.. I have the radio on all day at work and everytime I heat the podcast advertised it makes my stomach churn.
Yes this is what I dont get, people crying over them. So proud of complete strangers. It doesn't make any sense to me. I watch peoples stories and they are doing their thing but I'd never say they make me proud. It's just so weird. I see people sharing their kids and they are all so cute but I'm not obsessed or proud of them. I know I'm not there auntie and ya they might make me smile if they do something cute but that's it. I get on with my day. If they are the only reason you get through the day seeing other peoples lives then there is something more serious going on that you should get help with.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Fun fact - I never followed her, only came onto Tattle for Lydia Millen’s thread and noticed this MrsHinch woman’s thread was always number one. So I viewed her stories for a few days out of curiosity and I thought her son was called Henry because she banged on about ‘Henry’ so much and cleaned his bedding 😂 It took me a couple of days to realise it was the bloody dog and not the baby.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
It’s mad how many posts in a day she manages to mention ‘negativity’ and ‘trolls’ and not letting people get you down... yawn! What boring content deal with it on your own! Or actually be a real person and take on board the constructive criticism that is out there! Or actually come off social media .... bye

Reactions: 28
Of course Soph is making Inch post lots of supportive messages. This is just one.
Jesus Christ these deluded fools!!!!!! How can you be so taken in by a super hun like Hinch and chavvy jaymeh and think they give a tit and that they want you to get in contact? So odd

Reactions: 16
Hi guyyzzzz. I havent commented in ages but lurk all day nearly everyday lol my thoughts after I've opened my gin after a full week of work and family life
1. Q&A knew from the minute it started it would end with trolls
2. Are tattle mods able to see who it was who tried to delete the wiki page? This could show us who sopha or madmayahoo actually is
3. So glad AstroTurfgate was proven correct I was very invested lol
4. I'm in love with Stacey's house

Ps where is Shady? 😢

Love to all my fellow tattlers 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Is she really sat under the kitchen counter when she was crying?! Where the duck is jaymeh?! bleeping look after your wife! She should not be that distraught over a gossip site .

Hi guyyzzzz. I havent commented in ages but lurk all day nearly everyday lol my thoughts after I've opened my gin after a full week of work and family life
1. Q&A knew from the minute it started it would end with trolls
2. Are tattle mods able to see who it was who tried to delete the wiki page? This could show us who sopha or madmayahoo actually is
3. So glad AstroTurfgate was proven correct I was very invested lol
4. I'm in love with Stacey's house

Ps where is Shady? 😢

Love to all my fellow tattlers 😘
Whats this about deleting the wiki page?!

Reactions: 20
They really are laying it on thick, Sopha, if you want to go and buy a chav palace in the cuntry, just go buy one :rolleyes:

Reactions: 21
Oh and the Q&A was on the same day/time SS was on LW talking about her stunning new home.
PS SOPH was that you that said that i looked to deep into a dad telling his not yet twp yr old child to 'go back for the other jug' when he touched a statues breast/nipple? ALL THE BREAST!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Has she even bothered to comment on Jamie’s grid post of Ronnie?? I can’t see any comment but plenty on her sheep’s pages!

Reactions: 4
Someone mentioned on the last thread that she's lucky that her biggest problem is "trollz" and it made me realize how sad and small her world is. She doesn't seem close to much family or friends at all, so all of her problems are minor things that happen directly "to" her. Listen, I understand this because I've done similar things to distance myself...but it was when I was in a bad place. Instagrammer is NOT the job for her. Hope she's saving money for the therapy Ronald will need one day from all this.

Reactions: 30
Hi JamieJugs we see you too... But unfortunatly safeguarding your obviously vunerable unstable wife, does not include posting instagram stories of suposed trolls. It involves removing her social media devices and getting her help with her confidence and self esteem so she does not feel the need to portray a fake perfect life/child/husband/DOG and seek atentionand praise from strangers. YOU BLERT!

Reactions: 40
Is she really sat under the kitchen counter when she was crying?! Where the duck is jaymeh?! bleeping look after your wife! She should not be that distraught over a gossip site .

Whats this about deleting the wiki page?!
Somebody came onto the thread 1 day and tried to delete everything on the wiki page and signed off all the best trolls or something to that effect. I'm sure others here would be able to correct me if I'm wrong.
Didnt work tho 😁

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
With the amount of money she makes, all she needs to do is hire someone to daily clean up her DM’s. And stay away from here. Problem solved. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I look at it like this

She’s pregnant and emotional I get that, since having kids I can cry at adverts the only difference is I don’t film myself doing it

Stacey winning in the:
popularity
house move
engaging child
upcoming wedding
stakes is grinding her gears but she has to act pleased she’s pissed off so has been banging on about trolls all week ending in a dramatic cry fest
Now I don’t particularly care if she cries I don’t know her I’m not arsed but that stuff really upsets her fans and I can remember the last time she did this that young disabled girl was heart broken like really upset but hey ho someone wants attention so they turn on the waterworks big time

I do think people send her stuff but the easy answer is to turn off comments on your little videos and get Jamie to read any messages that are sent via the message thingy on your main page he can then just delete any crappy ones and show her the nice ones

Also as every established celebrity who ignores TROLLS has advised her
Don’t read tattle just don’t read it, like she says to us it’s a choice 🤷‍♀️

But now she’s had her big crying session filmed to perfection she’s got something big in the pipeline so there you go, we all feel better after a good cry and a nap, there will be outrage, newspaper articles, 80,000 uplifting messages from fans a mention in parliament and she will feel all refreshed and ready to face the world again

That’s my two pence worth

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Hi JamieJugs we see you too... But unfortunatly safeguarding your obviously vunerable unstable wife, does not include posting instagram stories of suposed trolls. It involves removing her social media devices and getting her help with her confidence and self esteem so she does not feel the need to portray a fake perfect life/child/husband/DOG and seek atentionand praise from strangers. YOU BLERT!
He gives me coercive control vibes 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.