Mrs Hinch #358 Stacy's mansion made her jel, clear the toys and get ready to sell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, she has some serious compulsion to BUY. The child already has a mud kitchen- can she not fill the bowls with water and give him some cups/smaller bowls/ strainers to play with?! Or even some Tupperware from the cupboard! Oh yeah, because then there would be no swipe up and no swipe up means no potential for ££££.

Reactions: 7
I can't actually believe her response to the fan that said they hate how the look, rather than promoting self love and body confidence it's "well I didn't like how I looked so I paid to change it" so not the right attitude to have and the thing is, you can pay thousands of pounds to change the exterior but it'll never be enough. It'll never change how you feel on the inside.
She is so ridiculously insensitive and up her own arse it’s unreal. How does she think by posting her before and after made that fan feel? The message she’s sending is, if you don’t lose a load of weight thanks to a gastric band, cake on the makeup and fill you face with Botox you’re not considered beautiful. Is that the message she’s sending to young females watching her stories? As if the “body shaming” of her already slim pregnant figure wasn’t insensitive enough. How about teaching other women to feel confident in their own bodies, and that beauty isn’t just seen on the outside. Seeing as she has the platform for it. Half her followers are bots but still

Reactions: 23
Can someone find those comments and report?

Talking of kicking someone is not acceptable at all. It would have only stayed up if no one reported it.

This is a user generated site with millions of messages and anyone can post. So there will be a few that slip though the net. So its vital any messages that are too abusive or hateful and be removed from tattle and banned.

You wouldn't judge the whole of Instagram or Twitter by one or two people that went too far.

Reactions: 57
Christ on a bike.. This is not abuse. Its peoples opinions. Granted not the nicest ones but then she's really not a very nice person is she. Doesn't have to read here does she ffs. Scroll on Soph and get on with your perfect little life 🤮.

Reactions: 14
Hi everyone,

New to this and just like looking at some of the hilarious comments 😂

I dunno if this has already been said but i remember a while ago when she first revealed she was pregnant and she showed her parents on Zoom whilst doing a Q&A thingy and her question was 'which celeb couple are expecting?' and then she stood up and showed her bump and all that but on her stories before there was one where her dad got an envelope with 'Hello Grandad' on it or something like that and he got all teary and was really suprised like it was the first he'd heard of it.

Is it just me missing something or was this edited somehow?? 🤔🤔
They’re from the announcement with ron x

Reactions: 1
Did you see in the bookshop video when the line was being filmed, so many put their hands up to block their faces or ducked their heads, obv were not asked if they minded being filmed
There’s an Irish blogger and his wife looking like they are miserable I don’t think they knew 😂

Reactions: 3
Every single time she posts a tattle comment it always says posted 3 mins ago or 6 mins ago , but she never reads here 🥱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t understand how ‘influencers’ and ‘celebrities’ think people aren’t entitled to have a negative opinion of them and share it if they’ve turned themselves into a commodity. She’s pretty shameless and has essentially sold everything including her own kid.

Yes some of those comments cross a line but people are allowed to not like you and be negative when you put yourself out there. It doesn’t make them a troll and you can’t stop free speech with a change of law

Reactions: 16
Imagine ringing the police because you’ve had a couple of catty things said about you!

WOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Every question that starts with her name is soph, surely she should have mixed it up a bit to Sophie

Reactions: 13
Is she actually for real posting that before/after pic of herself?! That’s her way of encouraging someone with body issues who doesn’t like they way they look? Post a photo of herself a few stone lighter (thanks to a gastric sleeve), professional make-up & hair, a fancy dress and a filter ! The person who asked the question didn’t say she followed her because of the way she looked. She probably meant because her page (not her looks) inspired her somehow. But Sophie couldn’t resist an opportunity to show herself off. Either that, or she really is tone deaf. My God.

Reactions: 19
Every question she’s asked herself she ended it with the white heart emoji, and in her reply to the stalker message about being Ron’s auntie she ended that with the same emoji. She’s a psychopath who needs help 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hey Soph 👋 why don’t we do a Q&A on here, get the truth out and feel better about yourself then you’ll be able to enjoy your guilt free weekend with your beautiful family 😉 ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That was a serious Q&A day is she okay? She answered about 8 questions and dragged it on for 12 hours! There wasn’t a mix she threw 3 troll ones in to get the hinch army riled up other than that it was the dullest “good, bad and embarrassing” q&a. She should of just had her usual 4 day weekend

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can understand harassment and stuff like that, especially when you’re in the public eye but us expressing our opinions on a website is not harassment. Don’t like it, don’t look.

Reactions: 18
What with SS moving into something Hinch could only dream of and then realising from a comment the love of her life Henry won't live forever she cracked up. Oh dear how sad. That built up from an all day yawn fest to a finale pity party deserving of an award. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.