Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And while I’m at it, why does she only show herself cleaning already clean things? She must clean it once then record herself wiping it. My sink has plenty of evidence of cooking with odds and sods of veggies or sauces that need cleaning off. Ditto for my worktops. It’s almost like she doesn’t actually use the kitchen, it’s just there for show. Or her cooking involves sticking the contents of her tins in the microwave which doesn’t make a mess.

Reactions: 26
I’m not sticking up for them AT ALL because obviously he is mollycoddled beyond belief and doesn’t seem like he has much freedom to explore as a toddler should.
I do want to add though that I probably appear that way from the outside looking in. My little boy is 1 and a half, so not masses much younger than Ronnie is, but he has mild haemophilia A. He bruises very easily and any bad cut is a possible trip to the hospital as his blood doesn’t clot the way it should (factor 8 deficiency). I just hate that this is probably how some people would internally judge me, as I hold my little boy on things/hover around him because I want to catch him when I can.
We were in a play area a couple of weeks ago and he fell on a little play frame bridge and ended up with a bad nose bleed and I was right behind him, just couldn’t catch him in time so now I’m even more cautious😔

I’d hate that somebody might see me playing with my boy in the park and think “jeez give him some room” I WANT to desperately 😩
Well done for being an amazing mummy. Having a rare condition like that I don’t think anyone can comprehend how it makes you feel and how you must act to keep safe.

We were on a walk last year with my friends son who has severe autism and was still in a normal buggy due to his size watching an iPad. We were quite far behind and these women were like I wouldn’t let my kid watch an pad out walking what tit parents as they passed us.. it hurt because he has a disability cannot communicate. And now can barely go out now anyway.

That silent judgment is a huge worry and people stare

The point is ..

Ronnie is just strapped and locked in and held back. There’s a difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ooooh I’m loving this news from SS!
Flash forward a few months and there will be Stacey with her eco cleaning products and a proper veg plot - also reckon she’ll get chickens too; and Sopha will still be wanking taps and spraying eleventy million chemicals all around her grey new build 😂

(And picking a miracle single salad tomato from the barren “veg garden”) 🍅 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Anyone read those quotes as a whole paragraph of blah blah blah, must spout more cliché shite, blah blah blah, look me im so inspirational and thoughtful, blah blah, don't see through my word salad, blah baa baa baa sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s pissing me off so much with the whole ‘evening hinching’ bullshit... When do you think is normal people with kids and jobs bleeping clean our houses?? We don’t all sit on the bleeping sofa all day with nothing to do, having our dog and child brought over by our servant / husband!! I generally spend the evening or a Saturday cleaning, and cleaning actual mess that my real family who cook, play with toys, spill food and drinks, piss all over the toilet seat make!!! She is just so bloody weird

Reactions: 31
I'm the same way. I hate letting my toddler fall or hurt himself. I know he's got to be allowed to fall sometimes because that's how they learn, but I'm also always right there ready to catch. My husband was always telling me I've got to let him figure things out on his own, but I can't bear to see him get hurt. He also suffers quite badly with eczema so I suppose because he's always covered in scratches, I'm extra paranoid about him picking up further injuries. He also has this thing where when he gets upset or surprised he'll scratch so I try to avoid anything that might set him off! People probably think I'm molly coddling him or giving in too easily and a total pushover because I'm always wary of him being upset by something and start scratching himself. We're actually in the middle of allergist appointments (which mean skin prick tests and probably lots of tears 😔) and if that comes back all clear we're going to have to look into cognitive behaviour therapy to break the scratching habit. But you're right, it is so tough worrying what people might be thinking about you!
But its right that a child will learn through making mistakes or hurting themselves. And it's not just physical development. It impacts their personal, social and emotional development too. They need to experience a wide range of emotions to learn how to cope with the different emotions that various things will bring.

I've looked after lots of children that have been molly coddled for no good reason to the point where one who was nearly 3 was not allowed to get to crying stage as their parents didn't want her to ever get upset or to be sad and when she cried at nursery, she full on lost her temper, screaming and hyperventilating, throwing things, hitting out and she was literally told to sit down for snack. She did the same on her first day because she had to walk down two step and didn't know how to do it as they carried her to and down stairs as they didn't want her knee joints to get worn out.

Of course if theres a danger to your childs life and a fall could lead to a potentially fatal scenario that different.

What will happen the first time your child falls over in the playground and has no idea how to deal with the emotions that come with it because you won't be there to catch him?

Building resilience in children is so important for good mental health too and it's not cruel parenting to allow them to experience all emotions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm genuinely happy for stace, not fan girling on here but she actually is relatable more so than Sophie and her fake perfect life, we seen stace build herself up from being on the xfactor, going through hard times and still carrying on, while dealing with the stigma of being a single mum to kids from different dads, she really put in work to build what some might think is an unattainable perfect life, it didn't just land on her lap through buying bots and gaslighting everyone into thinking she was the new cleaning sensation for having a big following, the cleaning world accounts barely scrape 100k followers, stace only has 4 mil cos she was already a household name, sopha is completely fake. I'm looking forward to enjoying seeing Stacey's house project and seeing what sopha has up her sleeve to try and one up her.

Reactions: 49
So those 4 products cost nearly £40.00. (there were some still in the box by the looks that she didn't show.)
(Bump set gift bag = £15) (Nipple balm = £8.99) (Bath Soak = £8.99) and (Bump mask = £5.99)

Nice marketing by Rochelle, Hinch's sheep will buy some or all even though they may not be preggers, just so they can copy their leader.
Rochelle sent some to Lucy meck too. Watch her unboxing with her boy...much more relatable and normal!!

Reactions: 6
She’s pissing me off so much with the whole ‘evening hinching’ bullshit... When do you think is normal people with kids and jobs bleeping clean our houses?? We don’t all sit on the bleeping sofa all day with nothing to do, having our dog and child brought over by our servant / husband!! I generally spend the evening or a Saturday cleaning, and cleaning actual mess that my real family who cook, play with toys, spill food and drinks, piss all over the toilet seat make!!! She is just so bloody weird
She’ll have been told by management to make this a thing because engagement levels are higher in the evenings now more people are back at work/off furlough.
Also - and not trying to be snobby - with the daytime hinching she had a core audience of people who’d be at home during the day so those with babies and toddlers, those out of work etc, so there’s maybe a bit of that social classification thing where they’re wanting her to reach another bracket with the products so she can start selling more expensive stuff to perhaps more people who are likely to easily afford it.

Reactions: 16
Oh little miss Sophia isn’t going to be happy that SS has beat her to getting a little cottage in the country 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t want to see someone wiping an already perfectly clean surface. If it was my house I’d be scrubbing the tea stains from where we’ve used the radiator as a drinks stand and based on this morning, mopping up cat pee as she missed the tray. I think people would find that much more satisfying.

Reactions: 20
Ooooh I’m loving this news from SS!
Flash forward a few months and there will be Stacey with her eco cleaning products and a proper veg plot - also reckon she’ll get chickens too; and Sopha will still be wanking taps and spraying eleventy million chemicals all around her grey new build 😂

(And picking a miracle single salad tomato from the barren “veg garden”) 🍅 🤣
Part of me thinks that the tomato actually grew out of the veg patch, but it was a mutant tomato that was fed purely on chemicals. 1 solitary, mutant, radioactive tomato 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ahhh brilliant, Stacey will definitely do a big renovation. Hinch is going to be absolutely seething. Thing is, hinch had potential to show her renovations she got done but instead she didn’t, she disappeared and showed everyone once it was done instead of taking her sheep on her renovation journey with her. Hinch is done. Absolutely done :)
So many people renovating at the moment - Hinch should have used her platform to show the mess and how she’s keeping on top of it while the builders are in. Not just a click at the end and it’s done.

This might be out there out there but I've spent the last three hours looking at 0-9 months old Ronnie highlights and comparing it to her "then and now" story.... I'm not entirely convinced that is the same child₩? Would she be that stupid?
I admit. I really stared at it thinking is that Ronnie or cc2????

Reactions: 12
Because then she’d have to actually stop taking edited selfies to make herself look skinny and scrolling through her mentions to actually parent him.

Sophie just isn’t relatable because she is so bleeping tied up in being self conscious and yet simultaneously loves herself. She can’t take the piss out of herself and tries to shield herself from criticism as much as possible but in the process actually makes it worse with stupid lies! She has absolutely no bleeping sense of humour, no humility and no wit. Which is why the British public as a whole won’t warm to her and see her as the next people’s princess of the little village of maldon because British people has a whole are self deprecating and we don’t like people who are so stuck up their own arses and lose their tit whenever someone makes a joke about them. SS isn’t my cup of tea but she has more personality in her fingernail than the boring wet blanket narcissist that is Sophie.
I dont think I could agree with you more if I tried!
Bang on!
This might be the actual end of hinching now. Stacey doesn’t do ott “reveals” she’ll show more of the process which is what people want, not all this secrecy bullshit
Bye hinch 👋🏾

Reactions: 12
Who was it said she didn’t do much cleaning then last night cleaning 🙄🙄 wouldn’t mind but her house is already clean. The cleaner does a good job on Thursdays

Reactions: 16
Exactly!! The amount of times i scrub my bathroom floor at midnight before i go to bed is unreal. But the truth is, no one gives a tit. We do it because it needs doing. 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.