Mrs Hinch #354 Fitted wardrobes, 1k drawers, will Hinch wish she’d got sliding doors?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip hinch will defo follow ss with house on its own grounds....dont think she’s had baba yet will probably wait till the big fancy house in Dorset is available then release her womb 🤪

Reactions: 5
I just had to find the picture of these gloves and all I can say is WTF!?
Something seriously not right, why draw them on!? Just go inside and get some actual gloves for him. Or if you’re that bothered about “trolls”, don’t post him on your Instagram!? Why go to all the effort of editing gloves onto your sons hand?
To photoshop them-making the same picture look like another day- but accidentally uploading the picture before it was actually edited?

Reactions: 5
Let’s take bets for house names when Sofa moves... Roo Cottage? Handsomzzzz Cottage? Mummazzzz Cottage? Two (or Three) Man Team Cottage?
You must be joking. Like she would ever name anything after anyone else. It would be Sophie’s princess place, then she’d change it to Sophie’s rose palace. Got to add the rose later on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only found tattle this week and finally got round to creating an account!

That billboard above a dead cinema floored me. Anyone that gets so happy seeing a millionaire having an advert by evil companies like Amazon needs their head checking mate! I'm more excited to see a billboard for a mars bar or something that actually sparks joy!!

All the best, bekond!

Love it here already
She’s on a billboard?! Welcome!

Late night hinching is not a thing FFS!!! It's just how alot of people actually get their housework done. People who actually have jobs and who spend proper time with their kids. The only time I get to do any cleaning at all is once my 3 are in bed!
Can’t imagine the look I’d give someone in real life if they told me they were gonna go and “hinch” their house instead of CLEAN it

Reactions: 3
Hinch is the type to call her country pile a combination of her and her hubby’s name. So in honour of always following in SS’ footsteps it will be called Samie Cottage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m sorry but that first story from the morning you can literally see Jamie let Ronnie go to do his daily fxckin run to the sofa

even without that ITS SO WEIRD like she is an invalid who cannot walk and the kid and dog have to be brought to her for a cuddle each morning once Jamie has got her settled on the sofa.

Reactions: 12
Do we think they’ll move now? Having a new baby on the way, Ronny DeVito getting bigger and Handsnomes not being able to have his own room will all be factors to them having to up sticks and get a bigger house. If 3.4 million people (some bought) knew the exact location, layout and lack of security of where I lived with my husband and children, that would be enough for me to move. Especially if I was such a massive “celeb” like she is. And I’m sure she can afford to keep the Hinch House to film her videos in when she needs to??

I predict a ‘doer-upper’... an older house (bought for them) that they can renovate with her new lines at Tesco - all which will be broadcast on her Heart Radio podcast! I’ve not looked at tattle OR Instagram for a long long time and the change is so apparent. She’s literally selling her family to the highest bidder. Awful.

Haha Stacey Solomon has done the ultimate duck you to hinch. She’s moving! A renovation project! Hinch will be absolutely seething tonight!
Ffs I didn’t see this before I posted... defo moving!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Hinch is the type to call her country pile a combination of her and her hubby’s name. So in honour of always following in SS’ footsteps it will be called Samie Cottage 😉
It’d be funny if she called it Rose Cottage, the NHS euphemism for the mortuary 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Am I mistaken or are we in lockdown? Isn’t the advice stay at home, shop on your own if you can? So why is Sophie, Jamie and Ronnie at the garden centre every other day. Sophie can clearly go to the garden centre on her own because Jamie doesn’t work. So they’re both clearly flouting the rules. Can’t stand them both. How much more shite can she buy for that garden?

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Haven't read back yet so this may already have been said but I wonder if SS & JS will be offered a tv programme showing the renovation of their new home. Something along the lines of the recent Sarah Beeney one where they built their dream home in the country.
And can you imagine the fun that Rex is going to have playing in that huge garden?

Reactions: 15
So many chemicals!!!! 😳😳😳 I'd hate to think my family would be breathing that in. At least open a window.

Reactions: 7
I’m strangely pleased for SS, looks a nice house.

I’m sure the Hinches could afford to move. But I’m not sure it’s as easy as all that. She’s made a lot of money but she also spends a lot of money. She seems to have no self control with money whatsoever. SS and Joe have some financial security with tv jobs. Hinch doesn’t, it could all end tomorrow and a dull cleaning account with virtually no cleaning has a definite shelf life.

We’re lucky enough to have a big house and garden. It was our dream home but it also costs a lot of money in maintenance and upkeep. My husband and I could do jobs all weekend and still never get through them all. We both admit that we’d like to downsize at some point and have something easier. So while I think they’d like to move, I’m not sure it’s that easy to get a mortgage on Insta earnings. I doubt they’d want to sink all their savings into a big house and risk having to move if their work dried up, or not being able to afford to renovate it. Although they must hate being so overlooked by their neighbours given all the nonsense and pre-records they get up to.

Reactions: 16
That is actually a perfect name, Samie, same old shite different day.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.