Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it needs more cushions hun xx
Need your head looking at if you have a bed like this. I have lovely bedding on, a throw at the end..... Andddddd.. that's it. No decorative pillows. No baskets in the middle. Why would you be arsed. What a faff on, my husband would look at me like I'm fikkkk

Reactions: 5
If you want a laugh check out easigrass latest post with the winner announced. Everyone is moaning its a scam, the winner is a home account followed by Hinch🙄🙄 and they didn't even follow the rules correctly but still won. Eveytime Hinch is involved its a blooming circus🤣🤣🤣
They are now having to do a second draw - live, due to the comments. This has now cost them an additional 5k because of the “I’m just learning guyzzzz” nightmare!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg their podcast is soooooo annoying why am I listening to this !!!

She’s so spitty when she speaks and her fake laughs to imitate Stacey are soooooooo annoying too -.-

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahaha they can’t blame the easigrass debacle on ‘trolls’ either because it’s the bloody sheep 😂
But I bet MH won’t comment on it telling her little sheep to ‘be kind everyone’ will she. Because if it’s not aimed at her she literally gives no shits at all.

Reactions: 21
It’s probably just for decoration and isn’t put in the cot when the baby goes in it, that said other dingbats will copy her and leave it in the cot 🤷‍♀️
This is what is scary. The amount of people that Copy without thinking of the risks. Hopefully we are wrong.

Reactions: 1
If OK mag are covering it, one of their stipulations are that a certain percentage of guests are “celebrities”. I recall Katie Price mentioning this in an autobiography after her first wedding.
Imagine selling your soul like that! Crazy . But it gets you a free tacky wedding so 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
If you want a laugh check out easigrass latest post with the winner announced. Everyone is moaning its a scam, the winner is a home account followed by Hinch🙄🙄 and they didn't even follow the rules correctly but still won. Eveytime Hinch is involved its a blooming circus🤣🤣🤣
Not really sure Soph can be apportioned any blame on this one. If the company were stupid enough not to show the draw live to prove it was randomly done then that’s their fault. They haven’t even used her garden as a photo for the competition. Just my humble opinion. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Also when they were in the garden centre and Ronnie touches the statue and Vest Gnome tells him to go back for the other jug. That's so inappropriate 😡.
I can only imagine how crude he is off camera.
I remember her filming them in bed, he was making suggestive remarks to her about his "sack" & she thought he was hilarious. Very inappropriate to film that I thought at the time. Now I see what a couple of chavs they are it's not so surprising at all.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Not really sure Soph can be apportioned any blame on this one. If the company were stupid enough not to show the draw live to prove it was randomly done then that’s their fault. They haven’t even used her garden as a photo for the competition. Just my humble opinion. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think it’s more the fact that’s it’s probably mostly Hinchers who have entered and they’re messaging the winner upsetting her, and ranting in general. We all know what certain Hinchers can be like🙄

Reactions: 10
Listening to the podcast. Why do they think anyone gives a tit hearing about how they met? I honestly am not interested in how 99% of couples met unless it is a particularly good story, which this isn’t.

Reactions: 14
I can only imagine how crude he is off camera.
I remember her filming them in bed, he was making suggestive remarks to her about his "sack" & she thought he was hilarious. Very inappropriate to film that I thought at the time. Now I see what a couple of chavs they are it's not so surprising at all.
I don’t know a lot about him but from that garden video and then what you’ve mentioned here he sounds like the type of guy all women are trying to get to stop their awful behaviour in light of Sarah Everard. The type of guy in a club who has no morals or issues with just grabbing a girls bum whilst she’s getting a drinking or just ‘squeezing past’ but grabbing her waist and lingering doing that awful cheesy smile after she’s tried to move away. Like no your behaviour is inappropriate. Think about what you’re teaching your son by saying go back for the other jug!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hello tattlers as on this and the last thread people were posting for the first time I thought it's about time I should pop my 🍒 !

I've found the whole Mrs Hinch thing equally fascinating and horrifying. 🤪

I do really enjoy reading these threads and laughing along when the deception is found out. 😂

Hinchers are a whole new breed, they're so in to her it borders on fascism that Mussolini would be envious of! o_O

They're probably people with not much happening in their life so get sucked into this marketing on instagram and have all the time in the world to be pretty vicious to anyone that doesn't share their view. 😕

I found tattle because someone posted a SS of a post by @shady_essex34 on a postnatal group, myself and a few others said it was pretty funny and accurate and she flipped her top at being told Mrs Hinch is just another shameless flogger on instagram that would sell anything and share her child.

No one came to her defense and she was like a rabid dog. Some of the hinchers can't stand it when people point out the holes in their God 😇

They can't stand tattle as it shows them up for the mugs they've been and they know the truth inside that they're just another number for Mrs Hinch to sell stuff to so it cuts them deep.

I'm not really sure what I'm saying, but keep being you tattle as I love reading here when I have a few minutes to spare ! 😀

Sorry for any mistakes, I'm dyslexic and am a lurker more than a poster ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 66
“I have to put AD because it’s P&G”

No, Soph, you have to put AD because YOU’RE PAID TO PROMOTE IT. Stop trying to make out you don’t make money from this deal.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I take it she’s in full meltdown mode after the comments on the heart fm page and the shitshow with easigrass and that’s why she’s awol again 😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.