Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have had a short break from here after pushing a small human out end of February, only to find the most exciting thing being the admission of having fake grass so I'm pleased for @HinchesSousChef but everything else is same tit different day!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wondered if the Hinchers had been leaving nasty comments on it. Somehow I’d missed that they’d even done a grid post for her. Kicking myself for not ss it.
Ooh never thought of that, a couple of Hinchers had said they had unfollowed her as disappointed and I’ve never seen that before🤔

I lasted 43 seconds. The opening sponsor speech was wooden and as fake as her hair. The cheesy intro music was cringey and the second Inch opened his gob I couldn't not laugh. 'Int the Inch Ouse.' 🤣 Does he think he is Phil Mitchell?!
Screenshot_20210317-172322_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Sorry if it’s already been said, I can’t keep up with threads but how desperate are they to try and make Jamie happen, it’s like they’re preparing people for their new sleezball leader once the high queen goes of on her deep rest after baby number 3, he’s awful and is actually annoying me more than she is atm

Reactions: 19
Why does she want a medal everyday because “they are outside already” ?

Reactions: 16
I think it needs more cushions hun xx
Don't you just love these ' I'm going to pretend I'm asking for input when actually I want you all to crawl up my ass and tell me how amazing I am ' posts?! I reckon a tatler has commented something less than complimentary because they have turned off commenting now 😂

• Haha
Ok, shoot me now but I am going to say it again, I actually feel sorry for Hinch. It is becoming more and more apparent, (if it wasn't obvious enough already) that Jimbo is the fame hungry one who is orchestrating this whole tit show. I genuinely think she is too deluded and controlled by him to see what's going on and now she is stuck with him 24/7 with no outside influence and he is feeding her insecurities to make her even more dependent on him. Her comment yesterday that she was going on the radio "But it's going to be ok this time because Jamie is going to be with me" was just worrying.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, just in from work (a proper job🙄) but is that a bbq under the black cover on the pergola?🤔

Have had a short break from here after pushing a small human out end of February, only to find the most exciting thing being the admission of having fake grass so I'm pleased for @HinchesSousChef but everything else is same tit different day!
Congratulations on the arrival of your mini tattler 🥰

Reactions: 3
Sorry if it’s already been said, I can’t keep up with threads but how desperate are they to try and make Jamie happen, it’s like they’re preparing people for their new sleezball leader once the high queen goes of on her deep rest after baby number 3, he’s awful and is actually annoying me more than she is atm
He’s tried the fame game three times and failed, maybe it’s time to get your coat and leave😏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can only imagine how crude he is off camera.
I remember her filming them in bed, he was making suggestive remarks to her about his "sack" & she thought he was hilarious. Very inappropriate to film that I thought at the time. Now I see what a couple of chavs they are it's not so surprising at all.
This is what I really dislike about them! They both portray that she is this ‘woman boss’ but actually the whole circus of the hinchs puts women back to the 1950’s!
She’s constantly looking for his reassurance and needs him to be at her side to function and he’s sitting there making remarks that objectify women!
Especially after all the women movement stuff that came up the past week that she actually posted about on international women’s day (bare minimum might I add)
She could be making massive moves for women kind but actually she’s just portraying that women can’t cope without a strong male figure by our sides.
Dont even get me started on the role model it’s setting for Ronnie! After the whole devastating Sarah everard story it should be about educating boys/men as to how they can make women feel safe.
Not telling them to go and touch the other jug!
They’re poor excuses of role models for their (alleged) millions of followers but also their son! 😤

I’ll get off my soap box now 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I look at my pram that currently my 5 week old is in and think how the duck an almost 2 year old fits in it, let alone stays in it!!

Reactions: 14
I just can't understand why they don't ever let him run around. I had a friend with a boy like that and he was never allowed to run around that when presented with a park or field the poor kid had no idea how to behave and just run and go crazy!

He looks like a newborn!?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.