Mrs Hinch #352 Mummaz day happened, wedding photos galore, fish still missing and phone in draw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t care what she calls me for it.

STOP 👏🏻 PUTTING 👏🏻 SHITE 👏🏻 IN 👏🏻 COTS 👏🏻

That fuzzy knitted thing is a massive suffocation risk. Thought we’d ironed that one out with Ronnie’s cot bumpers but no:cautious: Second baby, Soph. You ain’t ‘just learning’ this time. You’re just ignorant.

Reactions: 36
I have been watching peppapig for the last 13 years due to age gaps between my kids 😭🥴
I would quite happily watch peppa pig for another 13 years, than listen to their podcast!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’m so confused why she’s bought the new baby a cot
Ronnie is nearly 2, by the time the baby is ready to go in the cot in 7 months or so Ronnie will be more than ready to go into a toddler bed - why buy another cot?! What’s she gonna do with the first one?! 🤦🏻‍♀️
its' cause the baby was born already haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god I'm glad you've said it's quiet and reserved and not snobby. My heinous grandmother wants to go there and show off how rich she is (she isn't really) for her 80th birthday. She is loud, snobby, boastful, cackles like a witch, a narcissist and fake who LOVES playing the victim and being centre of attention. Now I want to be a fly on the wall so I can see how people react to her there 🤣

Quick back story - even though mum and I have only said no to the cnut, apparently we're conflict starters, so she then tried to scheme and get my dad to go without his wife and daughter to which I'm sure you can imagine, he hit the roof and the rose tinted spectacles have well and truly fallen off. Anyway after 30 years, karma is getting her arse, but still.
Oh god 😂
I'm as common as they come and was shitting myself before going because I thought it would be so pretentious and out of my league! There's all walks of life there though, and yes it is posh, but you don't feel out of place.
The doorman made us feel at ease as he was as London as they come!
I remember finishing my tea and reaching for my tea pot to pour another and a waiter appeared from nowhere and did it for me.. I felt so bad!! 😂
It's a lovely experience, maybe book a table far away so you can people watch at a distance 😂

Reactions: 6
I've heard of one person who had a renewal ceremony. It was one of my old teachers and she'd been married for over 20 years and was dying from cancer. 😓.

I reckon Princess Sophie wants one to upstage SS. Wonder if Sopha's wedding dress will make another appearance.

Also having seen today's photo of Henry is so sad. He's so fat and it's so sad. He's been treated like a human rather than a dog his whole life. My parents' 14 year old Jack Russell is in better shape than Henry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How can people ‘laugh and laugh’ with their partners at this podcast. Are people that brain dead?! Short on laughs in the house at least

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Confused as to why everyone is saying that the new baby won't be in the cot until it's six months old. Admittedly I did have my son a very long time ago but he came home from hospital at 3 days old and went straight into his cot. Where else are you supposed to put them?
I know lots of babies have gone straight in cots too. I don’t have kids but figured that’s what you did too

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The filters she uses are actually ridiculous. The video looks gray then the picture is her new fav beige. So misleading. Even falsifying the interior of her own house now. There is nothing real about anything she does!View attachment 484939View attachment 484940
This is the blandest, most boring room I’ve ever seen in my life. So poorly decorated and it’s a real mishmash of patterns . No clear though process just a load of tat thrown in. All that money and this is what she produces

Reactions: 11
Oh blimey it’s all kicking off now on the Easigrass insta page after the competition winner of ‘Mrs Hinches’ grass has been announced. All the crazy Hinchers desperate to get ‘her grass’ fuuuuuumin’ claiming it’s a fix. I’m sure these companies must regret getting involved with Hinch as trouble always seems to follow..... 🙄

Reactions: 5
When is she going to bring up the fact she no longer wants her page to be about cleaning, because I can't actually remember the last time I seen her concentrate on the content that made her "🤮 known 🤮" ? Apart from shining a sink, scrubbing a bath down and mopping her floors .. She does nothing. I'm a bit confused how her followers aren't going down drastically when most (apart from the bots) follow her for cleaning.
She’s a celebrity you know 🤷🏼 How many celebs are cleaning 🤷🏼

You kissed me, you kissed me back. I’m just thrown up in ma mouth a little bit 🤮
[/QUOTE absolute bleeping vomvest

Reactions: 2
Why the duck do they all need to go to the garden centre?! It’s like those dickheads that think it’s a family outing when they go to the shops.
She probably doesn’t understand the word pandemic. Fair enough we’re nearly out of it, but it’s no thanks to people like her nipping to the shops for non essential stuff with the whole family

Reactions: 7
I still can't get over the fact that Ronnie is still sleeping in baby's cot 🤪 and his bedroom is still like a newborns nursery too 🤔
Was gonna say, isn’t he meant to be in one of them beds that’s shaped like a car now? As if Hinch would ever allow such a novelty!

Reactions: 6
Oh god I'm glad you've said it's quiet and reserved and not snobby. My heinous grandmother wants to go there and show off how rich she is (she isn't really) for her 80th birthday. She is loud, snobby, boastful, cackles like a witch, a narcissist and fake who LOVES playing the victim and being centre of attention. Now I want to be a fly on the wall so I can see how people react to her there 🤣

Quick back story - even though mum and I have only said no to the cnut, apparently we're conflict starters, so she then tried to scheme and get my dad to go without his wife and daughter to which I'm sure you can imagine, he hit the roof and the rose tinted spectacles have well and truly fallen off. Anyway after 30 years, karma is getting her arse, but still.
Your grandma sounds she could be FedaYahoo 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.