Mrs Hinch #350 No one puts baby on the cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie is a beautiful little boy. He was def saying or trying to say egg when he picked them pack out of the box.
You can see him and hear him say Eh Eh. Why doesn't she notice and say yes darling, eggs, let's lift the eggs.
Then hes pointing at the eyes in his book and both of them are so engrossed in their bleeping video making for the gram that neither of them notice and the wee soul gets up to walk off.
How many times does she miss these cues from her baby?
Hes trying to learn and she's ignoring him because she's more interested in talking tit for the gram.

The reversing the headband is so noticeable because his hair moves forwards in the altered video without being touched. You see it clearly in the one thats been posted.
Why can't she get him a little easter bonnet to decorate or paint some eggs to put on the wall? Why not get him some of the little chicken decorations and let him play with them in sand on a tray?

Sophie you are a disgrace. I know you scream trolls but this isn't trolling. This is asking you why you care more for your videos than your own child.
We can see his cues and he isn't our baby. Hes yours. You should know him inside out.
Hes a beautiful little boy and with the right stimulation and play, he could have a great toddler hood with his mummy and daddy (not dad dad or mummaz)
It's actually heartbreaking. I feel for the kid, having parents who are more interested in making money from social media than they are in their actual child.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I think he was just trying to press the black circle like it's a button, I don't think he points at all, I think he's just pressing things, this is what he's always done.....there is just no excitement or joy in him at all, and he is completely silent all the time, from week to week at that age you usually see advances in development, but there has been nothing socially in months from him
The poor little boy probably thought it was like the black button on the shark handheld.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Gonzlow..... seriously!! Back the duck off and go and do something useful with your life. Geeeezus he makes my skin crawl hovering around constantly. 🤢
He's like the highly annoying ever present fart in a lift, never seems to goes away no matter what you do to try get rid of it. 😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video is promotional bumf for Tesco employees rather than a public launch of her range. She references a competition open to colleagues vis their info system.
Looking forward to the next 12 months - so a time limited collaboration.

When will she announce her ranges on her insta and start declaring everything she has been showing for weeks as ads?

Reactions: 7

Anyone want to hear a load of bullshit....if so have a listen.
"I've always been a fan of Tesco". Uh no you haven't love it's just they have thrown you tit loads of money to promote the brand.
The fake “little girl lost” act she is putting on for any new shoppers. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 26
I did say I bet she goes OTT at Easter this year and it’s already starting, dreading Easter Sunday/Monday it’s gonna be an absolute shitfest and I swear to god I’ll eat me hat if she buys a bleeping rabbit and calls it Peter

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I want the papers to get the story of her reversing the Ron headband video. She needs to be outed for being so fake.
I actually hope they don't. Imagine when Ronnie is older and he finds out his mum was so busy playing up for the camera that she had to edit his videos to make him insta worthy. Poor kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I feel so sad for Ronnie, the way she's edited the video of him just makes it seem like he isn't good enough or doesn't perform well enough for the gram so she has to edit clips of him to make it look better. Poor little mite. Also - he quite clearly just wanted to dismantle that tree (as ANY toddler would) she'd be a lot more likeable if she said "look everyone, we give up - Ronnie is more interested in playing with this tree so instead of having it as a decoration I'm just going to let him play with it".

He'd have so much fun moving the ornaments on that, but she wouldn't even let him put any on. Everything he does goes through her and Jamie, why does it take 3 of them to decorate a 2 foot tree with a fanny full of egg ornaments?

And that clip of Jimbobnojob with those fluffy ears on has made me drier than the sahara.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She’s never really addressed anything of any note that has been on the news or social media and when she does it’s done so cack handedly I’d rather she hadn’t bothered at all

She never uses her platform to help anyone unless it somehow helps her with likes and admiration

I think of all the well known instagrammers she is the stingiest of all

I was thinking of Ronnie and part of me thinks he probably does say stuff, little words and such, I actually think she is purposely filming him saying nothing so that people will comment on here and she can use that as “ look what they say about my child” TROLLS in some future book or on her podcast
Does anyone know where I can get similar lounge wear? Since I’ve had my daughter I’ve gone up a few sizes, I do love lounge wear but I refuse to support that woman any longer. She has enough money

Reactions: 2
So many poignant and relevant posts today.
I'm almost embarrassed to mention that I got a bingo for her trip to Perrywoods.Bet she went with ma but made herself busy at md's to distract.
Ps.Shout out to some missing tattlers,you're silence is loud.Hope you are lurking and safe&well xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
So did she record it in real time him ripping the ears off but she's flipped it around and edited to look like he's putting the ears on, I knew something didn't look right
I think so, I can’t really get my head around that at all. Of all the awful things she’s done this has really stuck with me - how can a mother be so embarrassed by her gorgeous little boy that she has to edit videos to make him seem like he can do something. What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
All the fooking cleaning chemicals have lowered her IQ.... and it was dangerously low to begin with!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.