Mrs Hinch #350 No one puts baby on the cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all šŸ‘‹ VERY long time lurker, this is my first post, never actually thought I would post here but I have to agree with @SoupySails i was diagnosed with Generalised anxiety disorder and depression, and struggle with leaving my house, I find it a total insult to anyone who suffers with crippling anxiety when (not just hinch) anyone who uses anxiety as a get out of jail card. And also I totally agree with the troll thing, I've been on a few hinch fb pages and find that kind of mentality if you dont agree with something you're a jealous troll. Actually I've been reading here a while and have seen real support and genuine support/interest in one another, and some absolute laughs šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Anyone want to hear a load of bullshit....if so have a listen.
"I've always been a fan of Tesco". Uh no you haven't love it's just they have thrown you tit loads of money to promote the brand.
Her mouth doesnā€™t move properly and it was really bugging me.

sheā€™s so unnatural in front of the camera no wonder Stace didnā€™t want her as a co-presenter.

Reactions: 6
Maybe he's trying to get a gig on CbeebiesšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Im thinking Strictly, or Iā€™m a celeb.
Joking aside, I do actually think this.
One of those ā€˜meaningfulā€™ quotes she shared yesterday about taking a leap into the unknown, then said she just couldnā€™t quite do it. I wonder if sheā€™s been offered reality shows, but canā€™t face it.
JJwannabeeatvstar, we know, would sell his granny to be on tv but heā€™s not famous enough......yet........hence the joint podcast.
Slowly but surely, moving in to get better known so that he can get the tv gigs.
You saw it here first guyzzzzz!

Reactions: 15
She could do better than him couldnā€™t she letā€™s be honest . Sheā€™s an attractive woman . Do you think years ago when they met she thought Jamie was like this sexy older man ? And now sheā€™s ended up with this šŸ˜‚.
She probably thought he had money,she didn't realise he was maxed out on all his credit cards and always chasing the dream.If she'd know his history of always looking to become a "celebrity" alarm bells might have rung.Throw into the mix a mother who wanted to live out her own fantasy through her daughter....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That absolute t*t still has the tag and price on his ears. Maybe he can return them and and get his dignity back....
I think his dignity is splattered all over them alleyways šŸ˜‚ as somebody else mentioned the other day....

ā€œHe looks like he wanks in alley waysā€ is my all time favourite quote about Janine (sorry I canā€™t remember the name of person who said it)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god who else noticed the video of Ron putting the headband on was backwards šŸ˜­ that was him taking it off and sheā€™s reversed it so that he looks like heā€™s got more motor skills! She definitely knows something is up and is trying to hide it.
Oh my god I'm shocked. I shouldn't be but I am.

Reactions: 6
That tee has some mud on it
she canā€™t even get the emphasis right in that bizarre sentence when it keeps popping up on my tellybox.
grrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: 1
What an absolute load of bollocks šŸ˜‚ As if anyone actually has brand loyalty to Tesco. People just pick whichever supermarket is a) nearest or b) within their budget.
Double bollocks.They've always lived next door to Morrisons šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is so awkward. When you play it backwards, he has obviously been posed for a video and is taking them off but it was uploaded in reverse in an attempt to make it appear heā€™s putting them on. Cringe.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 16
bleeping hell I normally flick through her stories without sound but today I didn't and what in the name of Mother Mary was that music all about? šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ So cheesy I almost boaked. What kind of simpleton would enjoy that tree montage? I have a feeling we will find out when she shares some messages from her sheep telling her that they are in tears and her family is 'goals'.

Also, love how they made a 10 minute task look like an all day family adventure. What a pair of wet wipes! šŸ˜‚
oh Soph I just love your little family your all amazing & brighten up my day šŸ¤¢. What do you love exactly ? They are at home alllllll day every day . She has an average child & is preggers like millions of other women . Millions of other women who do hard jobs throughout their pregnancy aswell I might add .She has a creepy Lay about husband ?? What have I missed ??

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It really confuses and angers me that Sophie continues to filter and edit her photos and videos of Ronnie. That beautiful little boy deserves better than to be plastered across Instagram in faked/edited videos and photos. If his mother was honest and transparent about him, and did anything to protect his privacy, there wouldn't be all the questions and worries that she takes such offence to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She managed to squeeze 17 ermā€™s into a 2:13 clip. Yep I counted.
I love the fact you counted šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Oh what an annoying, uneducated, greedy, narcissistic, shallow, false witch.
I'm still shocked to see she reversed Ron and the headband. Vile fuckwit of a so called mother and Inch is an accomplice in all of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh my god who else noticed the video of Ron putting the headband on was backwards šŸ˜­ that was him taking it off and sheā€™s reversed it so that he looks like heā€™s got more motor skills! She definitely knows something is up and is trying to hide it.
Yes, I played it in reverse and he is 100% taking it off. It is sad that she feels she needs to do that.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
WHY I AM HERE
Hello everyone, I am new(ish). I have joined in with conversations a couple of times but I really wanted to open up more about why Iā€™m actually here.

I used to love the person that was ā€˜Mrs Hinchā€™. I fell into the trap that makes you feel like sheā€™s your friend. That is a deliberate trap to make you feel welcome and it encourages you to trust her. Not only her but all influencers. I was the type who would look forward to her stories daily to see what she was doing and how she was. I would laugh along with her. I would interact with her questions and polls. I bought her first book (painfully boring). I followed what she was buying and bought the same things to try them. I defended her against people in real life I spoke to who laughed at the concept, I took no notice of anything negative.

And then it changed...

I donā€™t know if I remember one specific moment where I started to make a U-turn, but there was a rapid accumulation of things and they are as follows. I would often send messages of encouragement to her and ask questions and never get anything back. Maybe I was expecting too much, Iā€™m sure she gets thousands but she always says ā€œI see them all, I read them allā€. So I wondered to myself, if thatā€™s true I wonder why she only replies to certain people. Then I noticed it was people who either worship and praise her, or people that are saying how good her book, magazine, interview, product etc is. She doesnā€™t reply to or acknowledge like me who is trying to have a heart to heart, she replies to and puts on her stories those who are praising or promoting her. That didnā€™t sit well with me.

The next thing that joined the accumulation of doubt was her first book. I was excited to read it. Two chapters in I discovered it wasnā€™t so much a book, but a shopping list. After talking about herself indulgently in the first chapter, she just goes on to list what she uses at home and whatā€™s in her cleaning cupboard, one after another, after another, product after product. I remember sitting on the train on my commute to work thinking is this a book or a stock check? I was incredibly bored and disappointed for that, but also because it felt like a sell-out. I wondered which of the brands she was mentioning had paid her, or which ones she hoped to be paid by.

I have also noticed how much spending and wasting happens in the Hinch home. Growing up we didnā€™t have anything. We werenā€™t allowed trainers, branded sports wear, games consoles etc because my mum simply couldnā€™t afford them. Now that Iā€™m an adult I like to look after what I have and Iā€™m grateful for it all. Truly. I do not find Mrs Hinch to be grateful or generous towards others or the less fortunate.

Lies...
I have had my eyes opened here regarding lies and false claims, for sure. What I wanted to say about this was that these are not speculation, there are screenshots and dates for EVERYTHING. You canā€™t come back from that, itā€™s damning. This proof, combined with things I have seen myself have fuelled the doubt. I do not trust her to want whatā€™s best for me as a follower or consumer.

Anxiety. I have saved this for last and that is because it makes me the most angry. I have an anxiety disorder. DIAGNOSED. A full on, long-term, diagnosed, crippling, anxiety disorder. That is different from simply having anxiety. I am not downplaying how people with anxiety feel, I know it isnā€™t nice. But anxiety disorder is not the same. In my case it is combined with eating disorder, OCD and depression. I am going to claim therefore that I have the right to speak about it. I am not Mrs Hinch, so I do not speak for her. However, on the viewing end of her stories and posts, I find abnormalities in the consistency of how severe this ā€œanxietyā€ is. You can be nervous before a TV or radio interview. You can feel sick before public speaking. You can feel self conscious walking to the shop. These are all normal feelings of anxiety. That is not the same as an anxiety disorder. My perception is that Mrs Hinch will use anxiety as a sort of ā€œpassā€ for things she shouldnā€™t. Responsibility, people not liking her etc. This to me is offensive and unacceptable. If I had the platform she had I would want to be an ambassador for my condition. I would love to be a patron and a spokesperson for things I believe in. Why isnā€™t she working with charities if she suffers so badly? I donā€™t mean a one-off collaboration or mention for an event, I mean proper ground work. Or donations? Sheā€™s wealthy enough to be able to do that now. I have seen Mrs Hinch speaking in groups and in public. Sheā€™s fine. Getting nervous in the car on the way there isnā€™t anxiety thatā€™s abnormal, thatā€™s normal - you canā€™t then later use that to excuse yourself from other things. Anxiety disorder and OCD are not jokes and are not a trend so unless you have been diagnosed, not just Mrs Hinch, anybody reading this, you should look into whether you have a normal amount of it or not before you throw it around as a get-out.

I want to round up my post by saying that influencers of all kinds are not there for you. They donā€™t care about you as an individual, they donā€™t care what youā€™re struggling with, theyā€™re not going to hold your hand at night or pay your debts to that you can afford to eat. Itā€™s their job to make you feel like they will, or might, so that you trust them enough to buy what theyā€™re selling. I am telling you now, every single person apart from people you know in real life and face to face, EVERY person you follow on Instagram is fake. They are false, they are a brand, they are acting. Itā€™s all a performance. Itā€™s a job.

I worry for the younger ā€œHinchersā€ or anybody that had trouble taking care of their own finances who may be vulnerable and not able to understand that.

Taking this, and all of the other accumulated things into account I have now decided that I do not like Mrs Hinch, or the Mrs Hinch brand. It is tacky. It is deceitful. It will be short-lived.
I feel that there are probably so many others out there who realise all of this stuff but are too embarrassed to admit they they were wrong or that they changed their mind. Especially if, like me, they have out so much time and effort into defending her. Itā€™s hard to come back from that and say ā€œyou know what, I was wrong, this is stupidā€. If you are one of those people, thereā€™s nothing wrong with admitting you misjudged someone. You can change your mind. Iā€™m raising my hand now šŸ¤š and Iā€™m admitting I was one of them. I was sucked in.

Iā€™m closing now with this. Trolls are people who continually harass either by contacting someone online directly or via comments saying hurtful, malicious or threatening things. People who have an unpopular opinion or do not like Mrs Hinch are not trolls. You do not have to like everyone. Thatā€™s just how life goes. I do not agree with people calling her an ugly witch or saying things about Ronnie that they shouldnā€™t be. That isnā€™t right.
But lies, deception, generally being unlikeable and tacky? Yes. Thatā€™s an opinion and thatā€™s where I stand. I am no longer a Hincher. Sorry, hincher. Small ā€˜hā€™.
As they said in wreck it ralph. You've gone TURBO. (from the POV of Hinch fans)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Im thinking Strictly, or Iā€™m a celeb.
Joking aside, I do actually think this.
One of those ā€˜meaningfulā€™ quotes she shared yesterday about taking a leap into the unknown, then said she just couldnā€™t quite do it. I wonder if sheā€™s been offered reality shows, but canā€™t face it.
JJwannabeeatvstar, we know, would sell his granny to be on tv but heā€™s not famous enough......yet........hence the joint podcast.
Slowly but surely, moving in to get better known so that he can get the tv gigs.
You saw it here first guyzzzzz!
Yes I think youā€™re spot on , sheā€™ll never have the confidence so heā€™s being exposed more daily to show the programme execs what heā€™s got to offer. Hopefully theyā€™re all realise heā€™s a muppet and not sign him upšŸ˜

• Heart
Reactions: 11
WHY I AM HERE
Hello everyone, I am new(ish). I have joined in with conversations a couple of times but I really wanted to open up more about why Iā€™m actually here.

I used to love the person that was ā€˜Mrs Hinchā€™. I fell into the trap that makes you feel like sheā€™s your friend. That is a deliberate trap to make you feel welcome and it encourages you to trust her. Not only her but all influencers. I was the type who would look forward to her stories daily to see what she was doing and how she was. I would laugh along with her. I would interact with her questions and polls. I bought her first book (painfully boring). I followed what she was buying and bought the same things to try them. I defended her against people in real life I spoke to who laughed at the concept, I took no notice of anything negative.

And then it changed...

I donā€™t know if I remember one specific moment where I started to make a U-turn, but there was a rapid accumulation of things and they are as follows. I would often send messages of encouragement to her and ask questions and never get anything back. Maybe I was expecting too much, Iā€™m sure she gets thousands but she always says ā€œI see them all, I read them allā€. So I wondered to myself, if thatā€™s true I wonder why she only replies to certain people. Then I noticed it was people who either worship and praise her, or people that are saying how good her book, magazine, interview, product etc is. She doesnā€™t reply to or acknowledge like me who is trying to have a heart to heart, she replies to and puts on her stories those who are praising or promoting her. That didnā€™t sit well with me.

The next thing that joined the accumulation of doubt was her first book. I was excited to read it. Two chapters in I discovered it wasnā€™t so much a book, but a shopping list. After talking about herself indulgently in the first chapter, she just goes on to list what she uses at home and whatā€™s in her cleaning cupboard, one after another, after another, product after product. I remember sitting on the train on my commute to work thinking is this a book or a stock check? I was incredibly bored and disappointed for that, but also because it felt like a sell-out. I wondered which of the brands she was mentioning had paid her, or which ones she hoped to be paid by.

I have also noticed how much spending and wasting happens in the Hinch home. Growing up we didnā€™t have anything. We werenā€™t allowed trainers, branded sports wear, games consoles etc because my mum simply couldnā€™t afford them. Now that Iā€™m an adult I like to look after what I have and Iā€™m grateful for it all. Truly. I do not find Mrs Hinch to be grateful or generous towards others or the less fortunate.

Lies...
I have had my eyes opened here regarding lies and false claims, for sure. What I wanted to say about this was that these are not speculation, there are screenshots and dates for EVERYTHING. You canā€™t come back from that, itā€™s damning. This proof, combined with things I have seen myself have fuelled the doubt. I do not trust her to want whatā€™s best for me as a follower or consumer.

Anxiety. I have saved this for last and that is because it makes me the most angry. I have an anxiety disorder. DIAGNOSED. A full on, long-term, diagnosed, crippling, anxiety disorder. That is different from simply having anxiety. I am not downplaying how people with anxiety feel, I know it isnā€™t nice. But anxiety disorder is not the same. In my case it is combined with eating disorder, OCD and depression. I am going to claim therefore that I have the right to speak about it. I am not Mrs Hinch, so I do not speak for her. However, on the viewing end of her stories and posts, I find abnormalities in the consistency of how severe this ā€œanxietyā€ is. You can be nervous before a TV or radio interview. You can feel sick before public speaking. You can feel self conscious walking to the shop. These are all normal feelings of anxiety. That is not the same as an anxiety disorder. My perception is that Mrs Hinch will use anxiety as a sort of ā€œpassā€ for things she shouldnā€™t. Responsibility, people not liking her etc. This to me is offensive and unacceptable. If I had the platform she had I would want to be an ambassador for my condition. I would love to be a patron and a spokesperson for things I believe in. Why isnā€™t she working with charities if she suffers so badly? I donā€™t mean a one-off collaboration or mention for an event, I mean proper ground work. Or donations? Sheā€™s wealthy enough to be able to do that now. I have seen Mrs Hinch speaking in groups and in public. Sheā€™s fine. Getting nervous in the car on the way there isnā€™t anxiety thatā€™s abnormal, thatā€™s normal - you canā€™t then later use that to excuse yourself from other things. Anxiety disorder and OCD are not jokes and are not a trend so unless you have been diagnosed, not just Mrs Hinch, anybody reading this, you should look into whether you have a normal amount of it or not before you throw it around as a get-out.

I want to round up my post by saying that influencers of all kinds are not there for you. They donā€™t care about you as an individual, they donā€™t care what youā€™re struggling with, theyā€™re not going to hold your hand at night or pay your debts to that you can afford to eat. Itā€™s their job to make you feel like they will, or might, so that you trust them enough to buy what theyā€™re selling. I am telling you now, every single person apart from people you know in real life and face to face, EVERY person you follow on Instagram is fake. They are false, they are a brand, they are acting. Itā€™s all a performance. Itā€™s a job.

I worry for the younger ā€œHinchersā€ or anybody that had trouble taking care of their own finances who may be vulnerable and not able to understand that.

Taking this, and all of the other accumulated things into account I have now decided that I do not like Mrs Hinch, or the Mrs Hinch brand. It is tacky. It is deceitful. It will be short-lived.
I feel that there are probably so many others out there who realise all of this stuff but are too embarrassed to admit they they were wrong or that they changed their mind. Especially if, like me, they have out so much time and effort into defending her. Itā€™s hard to come back from that and say ā€œyou know what, I was wrong, this is stupidā€. If you are one of those people, thereā€™s nothing wrong with admitting you misjudged someone. You can change your mind. Iā€™m raising my hand now šŸ¤š and Iā€™m admitting I was one of them. I was sucked in.

Iā€™m closing now with this. Trolls are people who continually harass either by contacting someone online directly or via comments saying hurtful, malicious or threatening things. People who have an unpopular opinion or do not like Mrs Hinch are not trolls. You do not have to like everyone. Thatā€™s just how life goes. I do not agree with people calling her an ugly witch or saying things about Ronnie that they shouldnā€™t be. That isnā€™t right.
But lies, deception, generally being unlikeable and tacky? Yes. Thatā€™s an opinion and thatā€™s where I stand. I am no longer a Hincher. Sorry, hincher. Small ā€˜hā€™.
Welcome to Tattle, where you will never be judged for having an opinion, never be challenged for disagreeing with another Tattler and never feel that what you say will incur the wrath of anyone here. You will find in us Tattlers a friendship and support network (should you need it) that albeit virtual, is here for you. I think at one time or another we've all been victims of the Hinch effect and perhaps in the receiving end of the Hinch Army when they attack. Thankfully we've all escaped that madness and I hope you stay with us. šŸ’–

Reactions: 30
WHY I AM HERE

And then it changed...

Lies...

You sound like the most wonderful, intelligent, articulate lady. Thank you for this, it was fantastic to read xxx

Reactions: 23
Donā€™t know if I have quoted this right, but I reversed the slowed down video of Ronnie ā€˜putting the ears onā€™ and you can CLEARLY see that this is the original video. This has made me so angry wtf is wrong with this woman?!
So did she record it in real time him ripping the ears off but she's flipped it around and edited to look like he's putting the ears on, I knew something didn't look right

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.