Mrs Hinch #350 No one puts baby on the cooker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My
Welcome to the bendy club!
there are lots of groups on Facebook that are local and National EDS based and other co conditions, if that helps. You’ll find that if you have be diagnosed with EDS there are lots of umbrella condition that you should asked to be checked for and you’ll probably be able to check off a few symptoms and illness in the past as EDS.

It tends to be a female lead condition so although male family members might be ‘flexible’ they tend not to have EDS, more so hypermobile joints. HMS and EDS are two different conditions.
Most kids sit like that in the W to be honest, it’s just good practice not to.

I doubt very much that Ronnie has it, he is just of an age where it’s easy and quick to sit like that.
My twin nieces are diagnosed EDS - there are other warning signs including head shape, Ron isnt EDS. Maybe very flexible joints although at this age children commonly sit in positions adults find uncomfortable

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Jamie wanted to hang an egg? Christ Almighty is that what his life has become? Lying on the floor, bunny ears head band on, dicking about hanging eggs on a Spring/Easter tree? He looked more like he wanted to be in the pub with his mates to me! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
VERY EARLY THREAD SUGGESTION

To fool her sheep, she's so perverse, posts poor Ron's videos in reverse

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Jamie wanted to hang an egg? Christ Almighty is that what his life has become? Lying on the floor, bunny ears head band on, dicking about hanging eggs on a Spring/Easter tree? He looked more like he wanted to be in the pub with his mates to me! 😂😂
I think hang an egg is a euphemism for something.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t post often but omg what in the actual hell is she doing reversing that video - she needs professional help! He’s your child ffs, he doesn’t need editing he needs his mother!! God that’s made me feel so angry but also so incredibly sad 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Says something about her ‘mothering’ skills when she can very easily distort and edit a video of her beautiful boy to make 4mil bots think he can put a headband on perfectly! I’m 31 and I would actually struggle putting one on just like that! I actually have no words for her at all! Fml!

Reactions: 22
Does anyone know where I can get similar lounge wear? Since I’ve had my daughter I’ve gone up a few sizes, I do love lounge wear but I refuse to support that woman any longer. She has enough money
Matalan has some lovely stuff

bleeping hell I normally flick through her stories without sound but today I didn't and what in the name of Mother Mary was that music all about? 🤢🤢 So cheesy I almost boaked. What kind of simpleton would enjoy that tree montage? I have a feeling we will find out when she shares some messages from her sheep telling her that they are in tears and her family is 'goals'.

Also, love how they made a 10 minute task look like an all day family adventure. What a pair of wet wipes! 😂
Trouble is she was missing in action all morning, so it probably took hours to film those few seconds. How many times did that poor child have to put the decorations on the tree before he was shipped off to bed? Then they just filmed the finishing touches whilst he had a nap. 😢 Sad, sad, parents.

Reactions: 15
Does anyone know where I can get similar lounge wear? Since I’ve had my daughter I’ve gone up a few sizes, I do love lounge wear but I refuse to support that woman any longer. She has enough money
M&S been living in it for months so comfy!
not like sophas sweatshop knockoffs

The swipe ups 🙄
Wish they had to be truthful and say that they receive a percentage of money! Your not helping anyone love except your own pockets!

Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely stunned at that video.

Soph if you ever read this, you should be ashamed of yourself. No I’m not a nasty troll and would never wish anyone harm but you have a beautiful baby boy and you should be proud of him and love him EXACTLY as he is, even if he’s not quite “insta-ready”

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Why doesn’t she just let Ron have fun and help develop his motor skills by letting him do things like put the eggs on the tree. She would probably treasure that memory more looking back at the picture of the tree that he did rather than the “perrffikttt” one that her and inch did. If it really bothers her that it’s not the way she wants it then bloody rearrange it when Ron has gone to bed tonight, at least he would have actually had a go at doing it 🤦🏼‍♀️
I also agree with what was posted earlier (sorry can’t remember who posted it) why doesn’t she use the tripod she got for the gender reveal more if she insists on posting videos of Ron, least he wouldn’t have a phone shoved in his face all the time then and he might get more interaction from Sophie herself. You watch her use the tripod more now 👀😂

Reactions: 11
Oh my god who else noticed the video of Ron putting the headband on was backwards 😭 that was him taking it off and she’s reversed it so that he looks like he’s got more motor skills! She definitely knows something is up and is trying to hide it.
You can guarantee this won't end up in The Scum or OK! magazine as they are too far up her arse crack. She needs exposing in the wider press for this behaviour.
I think this is one of the worst things she has EVER done.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Shes also added a voice over to that tree video of her saying “that’s it - good boy” when he appears to put an egg on the tree. Only - he quite clearly took it off the tree. So it proves that she’s edited that video to make Ronnie appear more advanced than he is. It’s so sad, that poor little boy 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.