Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Checkout pandapophome on IG , she did lots of stories today on her cleaning products, really informative. Explains about Method. She's an ex hincher who too has seen the light
[/QUOTE]
Love her story today!!!

Reactions: 4
May be a bit off topic but I went and watched lynsey_queenofclean after hearing about her on here and I've learnt more new tips just from a couple of highlighted stories than I ever did off the Grinch. I do not get how Grinch has got so many followers when people like Lynsey are trying to be eco and showing cheaper ways to clean and have some great ideas.
She’s taken loads of Lynsey’s tips and made them ‘her own’. I even heard Hinch blocked her. I wonder the same, Lynsey has been around a lot longer and puts way more effort into her posts/ stories than Grinch.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I had a puppy a mixture of Alsatian and lab I got him for a fiver off this awful family who had named
The mummy dog Spliff, he was suffering from fleas and severe malnutrition . He was the bestest friend I have ever had my Zac was 💙. You don’t need posh breeds to get a decent dog, the rescue centre would be my go to if I ever had another. I think people like her use these animals as accessories just like her baby seems to be
Awww, my parents and myself have rescue dogs from Romania, some are from the horrific shelters and some are from the streets, my parents had 8 they are down to 6 and they have fostered as well as look after their own dogs, their dogs have legs missing and scars and are old as no one wants the broken ones but they are the ones my parents love, they’ve also got ex bait dogs and dogs that have been abused too, I have a Tibetan spaniel cross from Romania who was in a cage for months he’s adorable, looks like a teddy bear and I have another from Romania she’s a chihuahua cross who’s the most pig ugly dog but she’s cute in a way too she’s got the chihuahua ears, eyes and head and a bigger body and long legs 😂 she was found on the dusty street laying on a flip flop after they butchered her when they spayed her she was only 6 months, she now has a shoe obsession 😂

My parents are treasurers of the local Romanian charity where we got all our mutts from, we regularly donate money/food/supplies and do events to raise money and no one gets paid from it

Sorry for long post it’s not hinch related but I just love dogs okay 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We think that she's hedging her bets for a payment/partnership. Magical how they've just appeared, isn't it?
I doubt Liz Earl would work with her! She is very sly when it comes to the products she actually uses herself when she bangs on how she buys everything in poundstretchers and EBay ,she stayed in a hotel and liked the Dyptique shower gel which was hilarious how she mispronounced it,she has since posed it a few times at home ( £35 a bottle) she cleaned her makeup draw out recently and it was full of Nars,MAC,Charlotte Tilbury,Hour Glass etc ...top end brands,no ‘bargs’ to be seen!
All of the Instamums were gifted Miele washing machines and tumble driers, they would no way consider her as she sells cheap tat and her demographic audience do not fit their profile,she did say she had had her machine for years several times last year when Miele were busy dishing out appliances clearly fishing for Miele to gift her one 😂 poor old chavster Soph hasn’t got a chance!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am devastated if Method is no longer cruelty free. The bottle I have says it is so I will use that up but I won't buy more until it's confirmed whether or not they remain so.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
They are so cute. X
Thanks! I'm really pleased with them & they smell lovely, they are only in Boots the chemist here. They might still be on sale but idk.

I never over buy anything but I made an exception with these because I always need hand soap for 3 rooms and visitors. Just realized it made me look a bit greedy after the Zoflora 98 bottles stash lol Wow, she got Fireside too & by all accounts that one smells awful. I hope they don't give off gasses.

Reactions: 7
Do you have a screen shot of this in the last twelve months? If so can you put it on here? I’ve got a few bits to send back to them to prove their letter to me and case is flawed already. I’m now trying to find others- including Zoflora.
@Empen This might be what you're looking for. They definitely gifted her a big basket of Zoflora products. There might have even been a personalised box with Henry on the front, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Also thought I would include a big promo of Zoflora from her page, just for good measure😏

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am devastated if Method is no longer cruelty free. The bottle I have says it is so I will use that up but I won't buy more until it's confirmed whether or not they remain so.
I think the products still will be it's just a new avenue for SCJ. So you'll have a company who tests on animals producing non cruelty products too, they obv want to capture all sales. Whether this will change , who knows

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Method don't test, but parent company is Johnson and Johnson, so by buying Method you are by proxy buying a Johnson and Jonhson product, lining their pocket for them to buy animal testing for another brand. It depends really how far you want to take the cruelty free aspect 😥

• Sad
Method is, and always will be, the NEW parent company isn’t. The big 6 own almost everything, plus only new things are tested now in countries where they have to by law. A whole other rabbit hole.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Hope he replies
He did with some stupid ‘you do you’ kind of reply. I’ll send it over in a sec. But they’re still online now so get messaging their account and tell them how unhappy you all are with their unofficial endorsement of Sophie, destroyer of planets 🌓

• Wow
Reactions: 11
'I'll Pop the link up soon guys' Grrrrr no one wants your bleeping crappy stuff. No one asks for so sod off give birth and disappear as i am absolutely sick and tired of this bleeping SELL SELL SELL tit. Sod off you stupid Chavvy bint.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Method is, and always will be, the NEW parent company isn’t. The big 6 own almost everything, plus only new things are tested now in countries where they have to by law. A whole other rabbit hole.
Oh gosh, this is sad. I REALLY dislike Johnson & Johnson as a company. Why are they buying out these good brands, ush.

Think I'll go back to making my own.

Reactions: 8
@Empen This might be what you're looking for. They definitely gifted her a big basket of Zoflora products. There might have even been a personalised box with Henry on the front, but I'm not 100% sure on that. Also thought I would include a big promo of Zoflora from her page, just for good measure😏
Well well well. That is GAME SET AND MATCH I think on declaring Zoflora in accordance to phone calls had.

Oh and Sophie if you are reading this. You can’t find out who is calling or emailing because of the GDPR laws. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.