Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone got screenshots of her saying she wanted to be Insta famous? Someone is saying to me on fb she didn't choose for all this to happen I need proof lol

Reactions: 2
soph isnt going to last in this so called 'celeb' life as shes too defensive and high maintenance, shes stubborn and bossy and is just generally hard work! she doesnt listen to her 'fans' and thinks she always knows best! the deals wont last as shes too much of a pain in the arse, shes just digging herself an even deeper hole and eventually no one will want to work with her, not even famous A list stars act like she does, she seems to thinks shes now this famous celeb but really shes just a loser nobody, half the population still doesnt know who she is, im sure if you asked the whole of the uk if they know who beyonce/kardashians/michael jackson/elvis etc (used a variety of people there) she obviously thinks shes as famous as them and can get away with such diva behaviour, maybe shes trying to follow her fave Mariah Carey who is a number 1 diva bleep, yeah she can sing she can have credit for that bit but shes known to be a bossy nasty diva and a pain to work with and i think grinch thinks shes on the same level, which shes not.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi guys, I’ve been unable to catch up over last few days.... but can someone quickly fill me in on the Astonish thing? I love Astonish products so please don’t tell me I have to boycott them 😭

Have also noticed she has become very bitchy recently... with her little rants directly aimed at people calling her out! Beyond me.... think all of this
‘Fame’ & chemicals have gone to her head!!😂
Anyone got screenshots of her saying she wanted to be Insta famous? Someone is saying to me on fb she didn't choose for all this to happen I need proof lol
I remember reading on mumsnet from one off her followers when she wasnt famous that she was begging them all to nominate her to go on this morning to promote herself and her cleaning asking them all to email this morning for her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not defending her AT ALL but I had an elective Section & I had a Pre Op beforehand. It was at my pre op I had a quick scan & they moved my section forward to the following day instead of the scheduled date 😏 xXx
Soz to derail the thread! :) Did they say why? I'll be having an elective in December and I'm curious how this could happen?

Reactions: 1
I’m not defending her AT ALL but I had an elective Section & I had a Pre Op beforehand. It was at my pre op I had a quick scan & they moved my section forward to the following day instead of the scheduled date 😏 xXx
You do have a pre op before an elective , it’s a clerking in... x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.