Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think he’s smoking.
The only smokers that I know that still smoke in the house are all pensioners or they only smoke in the kitchen with the back door open.

Everybody knows the risks with passive smoking now so I cant see him smoking in the house with his pregnant wife next to him and baby things in the same room
I have to agree, I don't think he's smoking either. If he is, she'd be pretty stupid to put it on her story, even a glimpse. They'd both be stupid to allow him to smoke in the house full stop especially around a pregnant woman.
I think if either member of a couple is a smoker at their booking in appointment with their midwife, as well as the "talk" they should be shown the placenta of a smoker v's a non smoker.

I will NEVER forget one client and her placenta. She was a Russian lady, smoked heavily throughout her pregnancy, despite numerous talk and warnings etc. She knew her baby was growing small because of it, yet still wouldn't stop. She had always been adamant that she wanted an elective c/section but we ended up having to deliver her slightly early because the baby had IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction) and at that stage, was safer being out than in. DURING the operation, she asked how soon after she would be able to have a cigarette and postnatally, she continued to smoke like a train too!!

After the baby is born, the placenta is then delivered and you then have to check it over, to check its condition, make sure it has come away fully and is intact and that the two membranes match up and check where the placement and condition of the cord is and take cord samples etc. A healthy placenta is of a decent size, weight, and thickness, good colour (red colour - maternal side v.s grey(ish) baby side) and feels fairly smooth (with some rough/gritty patches potentially) and just looks healthy if that makes sense. This lady's was smaller than average, quite thin, totally grey and when you ran your hand over it, it felt totally rough and all gritty. I found it so upsetting, because that was a clear sign, that the placenta was not working and was effectively dying. Who knows what could have happened if she had been left to go to term or even days longer, but it doesn't bear thinking about. All the more shocking when you examine the placenta of someone who has had a still birth, who's placenta was not working effectively yet still looked far healthier than that one. Like I said it will always stick with me.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Forget the search for the Loch Ness monster, something even rarer has come about on insta! A reply from the Hinch!
I hate the way she uses niceties as a back hand... take care, atb... all that shite. I don’t know what it is today, but I wish she would get on a rocket and duck off to Jupiter!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So for two baby items - the Moses wheelbarrow/ soap cart and the changing chest of drawers in a cupboard- it’s nearly two thousand pounds. Then the snooze pod / side by side. That’s several hundred too.

YUP YOU REALLY ARE THE GIRL NEXT DOOR WITH YOUR HATTON GARDEN DIAMONDS AND YOUR HELICOPTER. at least we all know your house absolutely bleeping hums or you’d not have to spray it and make it so flammable 😂 I sleep well at night knowing not only I bought everything for my kids and myself, but hey aren’t living in a potential fireball.
It does look like it belong on Redbulls soapbox race 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well done 🙌🏽

That wasnt what I was on about but thats proof she’s been gifted zoflora!

The boxes I was on about I think there was about 3 or 4 different ones. They all had like little clues in them....I cant remember what but Im sure one was sort of holiday themed things. And the different boxes each represented a new fragrance.

Please tell me somebody else can remember or I’ll think Im going nuts 🥴😂
I remember

Reactions: 5
@Empen On Thread 3 Page 26 there are a couple of screenshots where Zoflora sent Sophie their new fragrance and also tickets to Crufts. I am so sorry for some reason I cannot save the screenshot and put it here.

As an idea perhaps we should go quickly through the old threads to look for screenshots. I will continue with Thread 3 .... anyone else game. 🙌🙌🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder what her “press discount” was 🤔🤔 it’s those big awful wheels that make me ill 🤢🙈
They Look like something the borrowers would make out of odd buttons... for someone with more money than Scrooge mcduck she’s got no taste at all. Footballers wife tacky!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She literally has sold her baby.
She’s sold it’s bed room. It’s clothes. It’s changing table. It’s wet wipes. LITERALLY EVERYTHING.
The things she listed were HER things. 😂😂😂 and actually she totally sold her baby shower 😂😂😂😂 she had £5k day for free. What a well worded comment. bleep.
She totally missed the point of the comment didn't she

• Angry
Reactions: 14
@Empen On Thread 3 Page 26 there are a couple of screenshots where Zoflora sent Sophie their new fragrance and also tickets to Crufts. I am so sorry for some reason I cannot save the screenshot and put it here.

As an idea perhaps we should go quickly through the old threads to look for screenshots. I will continue with Thread 3 .... anyone else game. 🙌🙌🙌
I'll take thread 4 🤝

Reactions: 5
She’s going to be a bit gutted when she realises that designer monstrosity that costs over £500 is on eBay for £100 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Sure, I'll look at thread 5.

Reactions: 4
Should that grid post about the moses with wheels be marked as an ad? She got a press discount and is promoting the shop she got it from.

Reactions: 9
Her new moses basket, nice and affordable!
View attachment 22253
Jesus Christ!!! £700 For that piece of tat!!! How many of her minions are going to wet themselves over this then go and get themselves into more debt. It's soooo tacky 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 Oh... and now she's doing a giveaway to show us how gracious and generous she is. duck off you fake skank! Hi Soph.... your moses basket /crib whatever is laughably ugly 👌🙌🤣

Reactions: 11
Her new moses basket, nice and affordable!
View attachment 22253
First of all that is the most hideous thing i have EVER seen. Seems like something Vicky Pollard will use.
Secondly, what normal first time mum would spend that much on it! I was sweating at spending £140 on a bedside crib let alone this price!!
She is going to lose touch with her real followers and i sincerley hope this opens their eyes to how un-normal and a money grabbing cow she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.