Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of eco friendly and vegan, everyone knows Method and Ecover sold out and are now owned by Johnson and Johnson right? 😭
They are, but Method is not tested on animals. It’s a branch out product, so the more demand for it the more it will continue to be not tested 👍

Reactions: 4
Well done 🙌🏽

That wasnt what I was on about but thats proof she’s been gifted zoflora!

The boxes I was on about I think there was about 3 or 4 different ones. They all had like little clues in them....I cant remember what but Im sure one was sort of holiday themed things. And the different boxes each represented a new fragrance.

Please tell me somebody else can remember or I’ll think Im going nuts 🥴😂
Yes, I remember. She was gifted boxes so she could choose a new scent. Only it was a pointless exercise for her, as they chose the complete opposite of what she wanted! Ha. She filmed the wrong box, which included her VIP page on the Zoflora website, including her Log in name which was something like MrsHinch and her Password. I logged in right after her story and it worked! I told them while I wasn't Mrs Hinch, she had freely given her information away & so here's some valuable feedback. I just told them how I felt, I was polite and concise as possible. lol.

Anyway, she also received a giant wall hanging from Zoflora last year, it was a huge S for Sophie, made out of roses, aswell as some bottles. She gushed about it endlessly, then shoved it away never to be seen again.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So for two baby items - the Moses wheelbarrow/ soap cart and the changing chest of drawers in a cupboard- it’s nearly two thousand pounds. Then the snooze pod / side by side. That’s several hundred too.

YUP YOU REALLY ARE THE GIRL NEXT DOOR WITH YOUR HATTON GARDEN DIAMONDS AND YOUR HELICOPTER. at least we all know your house absolutely bleeping hums or you’d not have to spray it and make it so flammable 😂 I sleep well at night knowing not only I bought everything for my kids and myself, but hey aren’t living in a potential fireball.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Me too, lemon oil on a dry duster soon gets rid of the smell of vinegar water which is an amazing cleaner on glass and on surfaces or a little oil whatever scent you like on a cotton pad on radiators so many inexpensive cleaning look on Pinterest for more tips , I use Ecover washing up liquid as all the others Fairy , Persil etc cause my hands to break out in eczema !
You should try Tesco’s pomegranate Eco active washing up liquid it’s beautiful 😍 I did try to make my own dish soap but it was quite cloudy! But that one is beautiful 👌🏻

Reactions: 4
A handful of the comments are “I have dm’d you or check your dms” she’s so god damn rude in my eyes . But also silly them, and give what you wanna give to her to someone who would actually appreciate it and could need it.

I understand it’s the norm with most social media big accounts nowadays but she’s getting far too much. And that baby will be thinking one day “did mummy and daddy actually buy me anything” 😂

My child would love free Lego though. Mummy can’t always afford that

Reactions: 11
She literally has sold her baby.
She’s sold it’s bed room. It’s clothes. It’s changing table. It’s wet wipes. LITERALLY EVERYTHING.
The things she listed were HER things. 😂😂😂 and actually she totally sold her baby shower 😂😂😂😂 she had £5k day for free. What a well worded comment. bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Don’t think that pic is from today either it’s pissing it down, but looks sunny with the doors open in her picture 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’ve been posting stuff on Twitter for the past few days and I’ve only just had my first hincher comment!! I’m surprised! I thought I would have been pounced on straight away!!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
He did with some stupid ‘you do you’ kind of reply. I’ll send it over in a sec. But they’re still online now so get messaging their account and tell them how unhappy you all are with their unofficial endorsement of Sophie, destroyer of planets 🌓
In your reply let the tosser know that ASA has been around since the 60’s these regulations are not being “created” as he seems to think 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.