Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how often she must read here 👋 nice shot of the clock showing the time as being accurate 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s such a knob. We all know why she was quiet this morning. Drums up suspense... you only have to look at her grid and this morning there was a few comments of “Mrs Hinch has so given birth” but no. Back to flogging tit.
How she even looks at herself is beyond me. I hope people are still emailing Gleam over her premie baby stunt the other day.
Just caught up! I hope people are still emailing gleam about the preemie post, she should get some sort of consequence for that sick post with no meaning, it was cruel and for attention only, as we know from these threads it’s caused a lot of upset and triggered with people’s emotions (especially those who have gone through it) so if there’s any of her followers who don’t use tattle I can’t imagine how they must be feeling too and possible don’t know where to turn to write a complaint either

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she will have her placenta dried out and made into lenor unstoppables to hang in organza bags in every room, can’t beat the odour of l’au de womb. Or maybe crush it up into
Her jug of Frosties (special k) for that youthful glow sans filter
I think I just did a little wee 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how often she must read here 👋 nice shot of the clock showing the time as being accurate 😂
Ohhhhh she reads here ok.
She has absolutely nothing else to do, or mates to see- do ya Soph. 😘.
Quick go clean something, prove me wrong, put one of your little 🤣 faces on it too, a real 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No you dont need a pre op before an elective section,

Surely if Jamie was smoking last night she wouldnt have panned the camera over to him, surely
I had an elected section and had a pre-op 2/3 weeks before - hours visit tops. Was booked in for my section - just turn up on the day and you get your time. Madam came two days early so the plan went out of the window but that was how it worked for me.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think he is smoking. Also I really don’t think she would have panned the camera over to him if he had been. She is a shrewd businesswoman and would know this could damage her brand and potentially damage future partnerships. Also no way would she allow that if she has had to give up smoking (which may explain why they like to have lots of sweeties at night 🤷‍♀️).
It looks like he’s biting his nail and spitting it out

• Sick
Reactions: 10

This comment from
Astonish has just left me astonished (pardon the pun) “rules are only just being created” REALLY? Oh my god! Well Astonish I no longer trust your expertise! If you don’t know that ASA & CAP has been around much longer than your brand, and that these rules are AGE OLD (1961 to be precise) then do you even know what’s in your cleaning products?! Absolutely trying to fight her corner and is completely uneducated!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hi guyys 😂 who read that in her voice ??.. right I haven't caught up yet but just to say

Who ever recommended the method rhubarb spray thank you it smells beautiful I love it 🥰😍

Xxx
Try their eucalyptus mint bathroom spray. It’s amazing too.

Reactions: 7
Here we go... drip feeding for extension has begun... let me guess.. all #gifted. Bloody tight arse begging goat!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I know this might sound horrible but I’m getting so sick of the ‘emotional’ stories of her as ‘Gretal’. She looks like she’s teary eyed in all of them so she’s probably got a full inbox if ‘you alright soph you look upset’. It’s literally anything for attention with this woman. I think she thinks she’s being ‘personable’ when she chats teary eyed to the camera but you can see right through it. Sympathy central!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 22221
This comment from
Astonish has just left me astonished (pardon the pun) “rules are only just being created” REALLY? Oh my god! Well Astonish I no longer trust your expertise! If you don’t know that ASA & CAP has been around much longer than your brand, and that these rules are AGE OLD, then do you even know what’s in your cleaning products?! Absolutely trying to fight her corner and is completely uneducated!
I remember a few months ago Dazlin and sister pledge went to the Astonish factory. It was very interesting and they gave them a few products. Anyway a few days later Nick from Astonish started raving about Hunch and basically kissed her arse about something she’d done with their products . I commented ‘oh just like Sister pledge and Dazling did’ and that Nick said ‘oh yeah them too’. It pissed me off. I just felt it was like a high school scenario. I’m gonna play with you until the younger, prettier, more popular girl comes along. Annoying as I only use Astonish products. And now it looks like Hinch is going to get through all this unscathed. And her army of the walking dead will gloat with ‘I told those jealous Middle Aged women so’ 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I remember a few months ago Dazlin and sister pledge went to the Astonish factory. It was very interesting and they gave them a few products. Anyway a few days later Nick from Astonish started raving about Hunch and basically kissed her arse about something she’d done with their products . I commented ‘oh just like Sister pledge and Dazling did’ and that Nick said ‘oh yeah them too’. It pissed me off. I just felt it was like a high school scenario. I’m gonna play with you until the younger, prettier, more popular girl comes along. Annoying as I only use Astonish products. And now it looks like Hinch is going to get through all this unscathed. And her army of the walking dead will gloat with ‘I told those jealous Middle Aged women so’ [emoji35][emoji35]
If your using them becuase of the vegan and curetly free m and s are good. You just don't get as much in a bottle.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.