Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a smoker and a nail bitter I can 100% say he’s hitting his nails, and he blew the bitten bit out over the side of couch 🤢
I think he’s biting his nails also haha it is hard to tell. I don’t think he would smoke next to her. Hope not anyway

Reactions: 8
She's making a point she gets excited for days like Fridays even though she does nothing.

Someone here pointed that out a couple of days ago, & now she can't stop mentioning it!

Guys, I'm so excited for Friday! Even though i'm not doing anything!

Guys, I'm so excited and am ready for the weekend! Even though I'm not doing anything!

Don't worry we will get through Monday! I swear she's saying these days things to be relevant.

Her days merge into one.

But even though she's done this since before her Pregnancy, and still didn't do anything, only now she's been called out for it she's saying it all the time now. She's such a weirdo! Her obsession with Tattle is bizarre, despite her claims she blocked it from her phone :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I had a puppy a mixture of Alsatian and lab I got him for a fiver off this awful family who had named
The mummy dog Spliff, he was suffering from fleas and severe malnutrition . He was the bestest friend I have ever had my Zac was 💙. You don’t need posh breeds to get a decent dog, the rescue centre would be my go to if I ever had another. I think people like her use these animals as accessories just like her baby seems to be

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh for god sake! Now I've got to give up astonish?!?! I only use astonish, method and Dettol nowadays, I already had to give up zoflora! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She made money showing the very products yesterday.
Then she was paid for a soap product that was her favourite ever soap she never used before or again.
These had a paid partnership declaration across the top. She regularly makes money on her ads. Businesses have reached out to her and received her price list. She lies about being paid. She lies about adds. She was paid for the #spritzoclock as she had declared it and the other week had #spritzoclock and said not a paid for post. But it was!!
Remember when she was advertising Bayliss and Harding hand soap and said she was going to use them and then give a review....which never happened😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If that is the case, she'll love it. It being a grey area and all!
It falls under CAP legislations and not ASA. If she was as transparent as she like to think she is, she would disclose every last detail. But sadly she doesn’t and this is why people just can’t trust her.

Remember when she was advertising Bayliss and Harding hand soap and said she was going to use them and then give a review....which never happened😂
That would have been through the APP Tribe. She would have submitted her fee for this advert. And it would have needed to be clearly stated as an AD if she wanted to be paid by the brand.

Reactions: 7
A couple of days after she had raved how pretty the bottles were she had purchased new soap dispensers from B&M and said these will
Be great for the downstairs toilet, ohhh those bottles weren’t pretty enough then hey

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I dont think he’s smoking.
The only smokers that I know that still smoke in the house are all pensioners or they only smoke in the kitchen with the back door open.

Everybody knows the risks with passive smoking now so I cant see him smoking in the house with his pregnant wife next to him and baby things in the same room
I don't know a huge amount of ppl but 3 of my neighbours all smoke inside their houses, and their houses stink so badly if they leave a window open I can smell it outside. I'd say one may fall into pensioner age, but the others are younger. One is a male model, he smokes like a champ. I went to give him back a piece of his garden ornament that somehow landed in my garden after a party he had lol And when he opened the door it was like dry ice in there. lol. Also they all over use smelly products. They all use clothing conditioner because I can smell it on their washing lines from my garden (how is it that strong?!) and cheap scented vanilla candles etc it's quite the heady mix whenever they open doors or windows and it wafts my way :sick:

I think one or both are smokers in that house, which explains the constant smellies & the ashy black on everything whenever she wipes it with a cloth. But who knows. Her house is filthy for just two ppl in a new build.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It falls under CAP legislations and not ASA. If she was as transparent as she like to think she is, she would disclose every last detail. But sadly she doesn’t and this is why people just can’t trust her.

That would have been through the APP Tribe. She would have submitted her fee for this advert. And it would have needed to be clearly stated as an AD if she wanted to be paid by the brand.
It was clearly stated an ad. She was paid and we never saw it again

Reactions: 6
Add me to the can not keep up list. Apologies if already shared, but some interesting posts on this one. Lots of Hinchers in denial, but a few who are starting to see the mask slip. Editing to add: might be a good thread to comment our views on, the original poster is keeping all opinions as long as there is no hate. Might help others to see the light.
CA28EA5A-9FC4-47CF-8427-C6516F8332FB.jpeg 54380933-4F4A-4070-BDB8-96C65944EE7D.jpeg 65873504-D1E9-4558-B302-67F817FF1FFE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I dont think he’s smoking.
The only smokers that I know that still smoke in the house are all pensioners or they only smoke in the kitchen with the back door open.

Everybody knows the risks with passive smoking now so I cant see him smoking in the house with his pregnant wife next to him and baby things in the same room
I know lots of people who smoke in their houses and they aren’t pensioners lol

Reactions: 5
So another thing she's trying to get noticed for. How many other things is she gonna try and become an ambassador for? 😤
She is not getting paid for it (despite numerous posts on here claiming she did). and if it helps bring awareness and raise funds that’s good as far as I can see. We often criticise her for not using her platform for good causes, we cannot also criticise when she does. We need to be fair if we want to be credible 😀

• Heart
It was clearly stated an ad. She was paid and we never saw it again
Yeah she only had to make one post for her fee. If you’re going to work with brands it’s supposed to be the brands you truly believe in? This proves it’s just about the money! I bet she’s never used that handwash in her life! But with 2.5mil followers the fee was pretty high I guess! 🙄

I very briefly dated a smoker. He would get huffy when I asked him to smoke in the garden when he was over. He seemed to think it would be ok to smoke in my house that my then 5 year old lived in (she was never around him thankfully) but after he left even when he did smoke outside I could smell it all over the house as there was like a smoke cloud around him. Everywhere he touched stank of stale smoke. [emoji2961]

• Sick
  • Sad
Who ever said nick was a sycophant yesterday you were right (hope I spelt that right)
I don’t think companies, especially via social media, should involve themselves in her drama. It doesn’t look great, and it doesn’t give me a good opinion about their marketing if they will support such a lying, manipulative, cash counting Cyril sneer!

• Heart
I know lots of people who smoke in their houses and they aren’t pensioners lol
It's been stated before that she used to smoke pre pregnancy, so with 2 smokers in the house they probably just carried on inside. Jamie seems the type to not want to change if she had given up.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.