Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really can’t keep pace with these threads!!! This may have been mentioned already, if so apologies, but on her stories yesterday she showed her bathroom shelf with Ikea plant and strategically placed Liz Earle products. It wasn’t labelled ad or anything. Does anyone know if she has used these products before or is it an up coming ad? Really annoyed as I just spent a small fortune on the brand (I’ve used it for ages and love it) well pissed off if Grinch is being paid to promote it ☹
View attachment 22193
We think that she's hedging her bets for a payment/partnership. Magical how they've just appeared, isn't it?

Reactions: 9
Bit random but just got back from my last ever uni exam, I’ve been off tattle for 12 hours and I’ve got 20 pages to read and then a new thread has started, you guys are machines and I love it 😂😂 now I’m all done with uni, I’m plonking my bum down and catching up with MH gossip, not the stereotypical way to celebrate 😂😂🤙🏼🤙🏼
Yay! Congrats on finishing uni 😊

• Heart
I've been donating monthly to the Dogs Trust for 2.5 years now. It's a shame that I'm now cancelling my direct debit to them because I feel like it's not gone to help the dogs, but into her back pocket for those half assed swipe ups.
As you are a regular donator are you able to ask the Dogs Trust is Sophie has been paid any monies to advertise them. Think the papers @Empen would be interested in this. Bet most followers would never think this and I do think it would enrage many esp the animal lovers.

Reactions: 15
May I suggest that you read the current page, then go and look at the oldest one you've missed. When you finished an old page come back to the current one. I know that it's really convoluted but I find squeezing the threads from both ends works well for me.

How much more have you got to do at uni?
Fab thank you! And I’m all done, officially finished uni as of today and I graduate in a month, ahh! The exam the other day was ironically on advertising ethics, squeezed some #ad, #aff, ASA, advertising deception and manipulation into my essay, reminded me of a certain someone 😂😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I like her, she also highlights how some chemicals are bad. She refuses to use any in her kettle for descaling after sharing about an accident that put her in hospital. Just lemons and vinegar do the job
I now use vinegar to descale my kettle... I did once then forgot about and went to work. Got a text off a very unamused boyfriend who'd made a coffee with it 😂 I pointed out at least it wasnt toxic just rank hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I suppose I have to thank her as I’ve just sold a load of Yankee candles that I’ve replaced with essential oils.
I’ve seen the light 😳 hallelujah!!
My house won’t need repainting so often either ..... my colourful house that is

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi guyys 😂 who read that in her voice ??.. right I haven't caught up yet but just to say

Who ever recommended the method rhubarb spray thank you it smells beautiful I love it 🥰😍

Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Here is the fake made bed photo again. Posted 2 hours ago which would make it around 11.15am
Clock states 7.30am #justsaying

She’s probably made Jaime do it before he goes to work, she’s heavily pregnant remember so can’t possibly make the bed 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hi guyys 😂 who read that in her voice ??.. right I haven't caught up yet but just to say

Who ever recommended the method rhubarb spray thank you it smells beautiful I love it 🥰😍

Xxx
That was me! Isn't it gorgeous? I use it everywhere now xx

• Heart
Fab thank you! And I’m all done, officially finished uni as of today and I graduate in a month, ahh! The exam the other day was ironically on advertising ethics, squeezed some #ad, #aff, ASA, advertising deception and manipulation into my essay, reminded me of a certain someone 😂😏
Nice.
Bloody well done. 🥰🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 6
When theres a point to make against Tattlers shes soon heard loud and clear.
This one winds me up the most though. Dogs Trust have paid her which is why she'll mention them. Yeh all charities need help, but what about the small charities and rescues like where I got my dog. Its run purely on donations, not 1 person takes a fee and everyone is a volunteer (including me soon). They rescue nationwide and have even raised funds to get GSDs who are abroad.
Small rescues need help more in my book. My rescue has taken German Shepherds that the wanky RSPCA were going to put to sleep and we all donate for the vets fees to make them better.
But no she won't help them.. and by help I mean give a simple shout out.
Think how many dogs she would help and how much money small charities might make off her back and then be able to rescue more dogs, ones that really have been at deaths door.
She helps small businesses after all doesn't she, that's one of her mantras isn't it.
That woman is so cocking selfish its untrue. Everything she does is to benefit her. Her karma bucket is overflowing, and I will laugh when hers comes back round. Shes fully got it coming
This is annoys me too! She is all about the dogs trust but Henry is a pedigree who would have been bought for a lot of money.
What about adopt don’t shop, eh?
So many doggies are dumped around the world who need homes.
She is all about smaller businesses but why not promote smaller charities?

• Heart
  • Sad
If she does get any sort of paid partnership with LE, we should bombard them with complaints. She is NOT an adequate person to represent this brand and goes against everything they stand for.
I’ll be very disappointed in Liz Earle if she’s being paid to advertise for them. Very disappointed! I’ve used their products for years because I like to use natural products and this is so far removed from Hinch it’s unreal!

Really can’t keep pace with these threads!!! This may have been mentioned already, if so apologies, but on her stories yesterday she showed her bathroom shelf with Ikea plant and strategically placed Liz Earle products. It wasn’t labelled ad or anything. Does anyone know if she has used these products before or is it an up coming ad? Really annoyed as I just spent a small fortune on the brand (I’ve used it for ages and love it) well pissed off if Grinch is being paid to promote it ☹
View attachment 22193
I was gutted when I saw she had Liz Earle, I love their hot scrubs 😍

Reactions: 12
I did it! I think - I managed to upload something. Anyway this is from my online shopping and yes I do realise I’ve spelt penguin wrong. But look who pops up when you’re looking for a biscuit 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That was me! Isn't it gorgeous? I use it everywhere now xx
It's so nice that nice I might use it for perfume 😍😍

For any hinchers out there this was a joke dont start using your favourite zahhfloraa as perfume ye numb twats xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
has she only got 1 bedding set that's all we ever see her wash and dry the same set over and over again
And how many times has she mentioned that it’s a non iron one .... ooooo but I need to ad this ironing thing 🤯. Grates on my bleeping tits 🤬 .... feel calm now 😂🤣😂🤣

• Haha
I've been donating monthly to the Dogs Trust for 2.5 years now. It's a shame that I'm now cancelling my direct debit to them because I feel like it's not gone to help the dogs, but into her back pocket for those half assed swipe ups.
I used to support the Dogs Trust for years, I sponsored 4 dogs at a time (think they kept giving me the old ones cos they kept dying and I’d get a letter saying Rex has died so here you can have Buddy now! It was quite upsetting 😢)

Anyway they used to send out letters, fridge magnets, raffle ticket books and the magazine, so I said to them please can you not send any of this stuff and use the money for the actual dogs 💁🏽‍♀️ But they kept sending it every month so I thought how much of our donations are actually being spent on caring for the dogs 🤔 so I stopped a few years ago and now I support our local rescue cos I know every penny they get is for the animals.
When I saw hunch getting paid for posts about them I was so glad that I did!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I CANNOT TAKE IT ANY MORE ABOUT THE ASA THREE COMMENT BULLSHIT.

ASA HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THEY HAVE RECEIVED MANY MANY MANY MORE COMPLAINTS THAN THREE AGAINST MRS HINCH.
THEY ARE ONLY INVESTIGATING THE THREE MENTIONED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WERE THE ADVERTISED ITEMS THAT WERE ACTUALLY PART OF THE
PROCTOR AND GAMBLE PARTNERSHIP SHE WAS BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE AND THEREFORE HAD TO STSTE THIS FACT AND SHE WAS NOT. IT IS ANY FLASH ITEM AND ANY FEBREZE ITEM.

That’s all that’s going on Tattle. But I hope that covers enough to start correcting people accords the board. They have acknowledged there are WAY more complaints.

OH AND GLEAM AND SOPHIE CLAIM ZOFLORA IS NOT AND ADVERT AS SHE SUPPOSEDLY BUYS THIS HERSELF. 🙄🙄🙄

Ps. This comes directly from them.

Hi apologies if I have misunderstood this, does this mean that she only has 1 paid partnership ? Also are they not investigating all the other complaints we have registered 😡🤷‍♀️ .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.