Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her range? Have I missed something?
I can’t say because I haven’t been in a B&M for ages but I’d say this person has inhaled too much Zo-flo and mistaken products that are placed next to her hideous posters and thought she actually invented them. Just a hunch. Or should I say...Hinch 😝

Or deletes 'em!
Exactly!!! Argh! It’s so infuriating that these people can’t see this

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if any of her adoring, blinded sheeple will spot that she's had to go back over her grid posts to (half-heartedly) update them with AD?! More likely you will see/hear "Alack, alas you jealous trolls and bullies. We totally always knew that she was being paid/earning monies from everything", rather than admit they were sucked in - at least until they discover the gorgeouseness that is the ever enlightening Tattle.

Do they never learn

This one has really got to me though
As @Margaret peel has just said "Obsessed and brainwashed" :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
And also, MH is the last person who should be bleating on about the government making new laws to protect people when she can’t even abide by the ones that are currently in place, aka the ASA guidelines which are in place to help vulnerable consumers.
She’s all for the laws that protect her own skin but shun the ones that are there to protect other people.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She's uploading pre recorded clips again. This was uploaded at 11:30 but he time on the clock says 7:30.
To be honest I wondered about the clip of her walking down the stairs seeing as how she opened with “Hope you had a good evening” and then had to follow it up with “and a good morning, it’s Friday!”

Also she clearly put in the bit about not knowing why she’s so excited for Friday as she doesn’t do anything so Friday is the same as Monday because she’s realised that everyone’s noticed how she’s been looking forward to today all week!

Reactions: 19
I honestly think hes biting his nails. He would burn his hands off smoking a fag like that. Im a smoker (out doors only not inside my house). Shes alot of things that hinch one. But way to housr proud to let him sit there on the couch smoking. And he spits his nail away over side of the couch. Bet she killed him for it to when she looked back on the stories 😂
I dont think he’s smoking.
The only smokers that I know that still smoke in the house are all pensioners or they only smoke in the kitchen with the back door open.

Everybody knows the risks with passive smoking now so I cant see him smoking in the house with his pregnant wife next to him and baby things in the same room

Reactions: 22
Doing my bit for charity, but not boasting about it. Aight huns
I am furious about this after telling me she didn’t want to shout about her charities!! do you think they are paying her to highlight this charity is that possible ? Could explain why she refused my request to highlight food banks and young mums charities I can’t offer any incentive other than helping those in need, will one if you please call her out on this I am not following her plus after my last comment not sure I can handle the nasty come backs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Am I the only person that uses one product to clean the kitchen [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
You see her “Hello to my new Hinchers”
duck off dorris. You bought them on they’re duplicate accounts 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
funny we never see anyone ask for links to her book and all her other tacky tit

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I am furious about this after telling me she didn’t want to shout about her charities!! do you think they are paying her to highlight this charity is that possible ? Could explain why she refused my request to highlight food banks and young mums charities I can’t offer any incentive other than helping those in need, will one if you please call her out on this I am not following her plus after my last comment not sure I can handle the nasty come backs
Which is why I called her out on here. Hopefully some of her sheeple will be lurking and see it.

Reactions: 7
Doing my bit for charity, but not boasting about it. Aight huns
When theres a point to make against Tattlers shes soon heard loud and clear.
This one winds me up the most though. Dogs Trust have paid her which is why she'll mention them. Yeh all charities need help, but what about the small charities and rescues like where I got my dog. Its run purely on donations, not 1 person takes a fee and everyone is a volunteer (including me soon). They rescue nationwide and have even raised funds to get GSDs who are abroad.
Small rescues need help more in my book. My rescue has taken German Shepherds that the wanky RSPCA were going to put to sleep and we all donate for the vets fees to make them better.
But no she won't help them.. and by help I mean give a simple shout out.
Think how many dogs she would help and how much money small charities might make off her back and then be able to rescue more dogs, ones that really have been at deaths door.
She helps small businesses after all doesn't she, that's one of her mantras isn't it.
That woman is so cocking selfish its untrue. Everything she does is to benefit her. Her karma bucket is overflowing, and I will laugh when hers comes back round. Shes fully got it coming

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wouldn’t put it past Jamie to have been sitting there smoking in the house.
There’s screenshots on a previous thread of cigarette ash all over their back door mat so they clearly don’t go very far into the garden...

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.