Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cleaner air than the toxic fumes of her house that's for sure.

I just watched the stories back about Jamie smoking on the sofa next to her... 100% spot on. Absolutely vile to smoke indoors next to your pregnant wife, innocent doggo and covering all your unborn childs belongings in smoke.
Same, i watched it wen it was mentioned on her and there is deffo something coking out of his mouth, but it could be a vape.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only person that uses one product to clean the kitchen [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
No, I only use one... I only have washing up liquid, dishwashing tabs, for the actual dishwasher!! And a disinfectant spray along with star drops, I only use the start drops to clean the kitchen and bathroom, oh I have bleach in the bathrooms!! But I use it once a week maybe?? Not every day, my house is not dirty so not necessary, I use disinfectant when someone has been ill or I'm doing a deep clean, 6 month type deep clean

Reactions: 14
She's uploading pre recorded clips again. This was uploaded at 11:30 but he time on the clock says 7:30.

View attachment 22174

View attachment 22175
Quite a few threads back this was highlighted and I think it was discovered the clock doesn't work, but... you can see in many pictures they have been re used from the way things are placed shadows even her washing up liquid, magically refilling gave her away on a few occasions!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've been donating monthly to the Dogs Trust for 2.5 years now. It's a shame that I'm now cancelling my direct debit to them because I feel like it's not gone to help the dogs, but into her back pocket for those half assed swipe ups.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Quite a few threads back this was highlighted and I think it was discovered the clock doesn't work, but... you can see in many pictures they have been re used from the way things are placed shadows even her washing up liquid, magically refilling gave her away on a few occasions!!
I was merely highlighting it (no pun for yesterday!) Because she had been quiet all morning with speculation she'd gone into hospital and she'd come back with definite pre recorded tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

This should be clearly stated as an advert! Even if it’s her own business she still should
mark it as an AD! 😡 why is she acting like she’s clueless!

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I CANNOT TAKE IT ANY MORE ABOUT THE ASA THREE COMMENT BULLSHIT.

ASA HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THEY HAVE RECEIVED MANY MANY MANY MORE COMPLAINTS THAN THREE AGAINST MRS HINCH.
THEY ARE ONLY INVESTIGATING THE THREE MENTIONED BECAUSE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WERE THE ADVERTISED ITEMS THAT WERE ACTUALLY PART OF THE
PROCTOR AND GAMBLE PARTNERSHIP SHE WAS BEING PAID TO ADVERTISE AND THEREFORE HAD TO STSTE THIS FACT AND SHE WAS NOT. IT IS ANY FLASH ITEM AND ANY FEBREZE ITEM.

That’s all that’s going on Tattle. But I hope that covers enough to start correcting people accords the board. They have acknowledged there are WAY more complaints.

OH AND GLEAM AND SOPHIE CLAIM ZOFLORA IS NOT AND ADVERT AS SHE SUPPOSEDLY BUYS THIS HERSELF. 🙄🙄🙄

Ps. This comes directly from them.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.