Mrs Hinch #35 Daily Fail comments are restricted, baby Hinch about to be evicted?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she only got 1 bedding set that's all we ever see her wash and dry the same set over and over again

Reactions: 14
May be a bit off topic but I went and watched lynsey_queenofclean after hearing about her on here and I've learnt more new tips just from a couple of highlighted stories than I ever did off the Grinch. I do not get how Grinch has got so many followers when people like Lynsey are trying to be eco and showing cheaper ways to clean and have some great ideas.
Agreeeeeeeeeeeee

Reactions: 15
😂😂 "Jamie put the bed sheets on last night not ironed. " Off advertising her newest thing to get people to go buy. It's sad. She's looking desperate again as well. Back to the fake ad voice what's with the saying a couple words then "erm" she will have a script stuck on the wall to read from next. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s such a knob. We all know why she was quiet this morning. Drums up suspense... you only have to look at her grid and this morning there was a few comments of “Mrs Hinch has so given birth” but no. Back to flogging tit.
How she even looks at herself is beyond me. I hope people are still emailing Gleam over her premie baby stunt the other day.

Reactions: 19
Tbh it does look like he is smoking.

It look like it’s either right at the end or he is smoking a roll up.

I smoked until 2 weeks ago tomorrow ( I’m using a vape and trying not to murder anyone with the withdrawal)

But I never smoked in my house or around my 5 kids it’s not their choice to smoke it was mine so they shouldn’t deal with the damage

That’s bleeping rank 😂
The last I can see on her stories is her coming down the stairs. When was this?

Reactions: 3
May be a bit off topic but I went and watched lynsey_queenofclean after hearing about her on here and I've learnt more new tips just from a couple of highlighted stories than I ever did off the Grinch. I do not get how Grinch has got so many followers when people like Lynsey are trying to be eco and showing cheaper ways to clean and have some great ideas.
This!! You can tell it's a passion with Lynsey.

• Heart
I like her, she also highlights how some chemicals are bad. She refuses to use any in her kettle for descaling after sharing about an accident that put her in hospital. Just lemons and vinegar do the job

Reactions: 17
Erm, why is she steam ironing a pillow that's been slept on? :sick:
Maybe because the sorry excuse for an #AD she did yesterday was dire so Russel Hobbs complained or not as many people did the swipe up so she’s trying to maximise the sales for her cut of the deal 😂 it was shocking let’s be fair lol 😆

• Haha
Wonder if I'll end up having my Instagram page suspended from all the spam accounts I've been reporting 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I honestly think hes biting his nails. He would burn his hands off smoking a fag like that. Im a smoker (out doors only not inside my house). Shes alot of things that hinch one. But way to housr proud to let him sit there on the couch smoking. And he spits his nail away over side of the couch. Bet she killed him for it to when she looked back on the stories 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she will have her placenta dried out and made into lenor unstoppables to hang in organza bags in every room, can’t beat the odour of l’au de womb. Or maybe crush it up into
Her jug of Frosties (special k) for that youthful glow sans filter
They could have it dried and Jamie could smoke it to fragrance the house 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s such a knob. We all know why she was quiet this morning. Drums up suspense... you only have to look at her grid and this morning there was a few comments of “Mrs Hinch has so given birth” but no. Back to flogging tit.
How she even looks at herself is beyond me. I hope people are still emailing Gleam over her premie baby stunt the other day.
Yet again all about the suspense and attention. Long as her names mentioned. Then back to selling her poor little brainwashed puppets crap they don't need. Do they not sit and think about they loose whilst she's sitting and gaining commission? She's like a jobsworth traffic warden. Leaves them a little while before slapping another advert in their faces. 😤 it's like she sits and and thinks "They'll be back from school runs, Friday food shops etc now better post my adverts. All timed and stagged. . Again. 😠

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Maybe because the sorry excuse for an #AD she did yesterday was dire so Russel Hobbs complained or not as many people did the swipe up so she’s trying to maximise the sales for her cut of the deal 😂 it was shocking let’s be fair lol 😆
Loving your Tattler name. 😁

Reactions: 4
Can’t respond directly but likes comments from her adoring Hinch Army (🤢) to keep them sweet 🙄
8355C706-9C09-4C8C-9F28-EFBA902868FA.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
So, I’m sitting in a cafe at the moment having a cup of tea and there’s a group of very glamorous women in their late 50’s going on about how fabulous Mrs Hinch is. OMG it’s doing my head in! It’s so cute how she names all her clothes and the book is brilliant and one of them is taking it on holiday to read. I need to drink up and get out but I drink my tea black and it’s very hot 😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Can’t respond directly but likes comments from her adoring Hinch Army (🤢) to keep them sweet 🙄View attachment 22163
🤦‍♀️ I am genuinely concerned for the human race!

So, I’m sitting in a cafe at the moment having a cup of tea and there’s a group of very glamorous women in their late 50’s going on about how fabulous Mrs Hinch is. OMG it’s doing my head in! It’s so cute how she names all her clothes and the book is brilliant and one of them is taking it on holiday to read. I need to drink up and get out but I drink my tea black and it’s very hot 😱
RUUUN FOR YOUR LIIIFE

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.