Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ncc89

VIP Member
Why would you even bother with that centrepiece 🙈 I don’t know about Ron but my kids at that age would have that dismantled 50 times within an hour. Heck, even now at 10 and 8 they would probably find some way to ruin it 🤣. Why can’t she do some age appropriate Easter activities with him like a fuzzy felt scene, colouring egg pictures or baking something he’s actually allowed to consume and won’t be kept in the fridge and eaten by Jimbobnojob at 10pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

mammaof3

VIP Member
So if IG have to verify all accounts then Soph (and J and the dog) I'm afraid you'd lose about 2/3rds of your 'followers'

Think about it darl'.

1615457772273.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeinganewlight

Can I just pop on to say Hi Guyzzzzz to all the new members today! There seems to be quite a few!! We are actually a nice bunch, loads of well educated men/women who see straight through all the nonsense!!

Look Soph some more of your followers /bots “shoppers” seeing the light!!!!! But you won’t see this as you haven’t read on here since Christ rode his Bike as a child.

• Haha

Makaraka

VIP Member
I wish someone would just gift her some play doh or kinetic sand and let that poor little boy have some actual sensory play and fun!

Sitting in the dogs bed whilst your husband lays on the floor playing with your child in a mound of sugar is not funny nor is it relatable.

also sharing the story to “verify” accounts! I’m pretty sure the police have much more on their hands right now than tracking down someone who disagrees with your kitchen or your decor or thinks your dog needs to lose weight!

• Haha

lfoz91

Messy play doesn’t really include a random jar of sugar Zoph. Why can’t you let him do some proper messy play, you know like painting, or actually help BAKE properly - you know when they’re covered in flour and your kitchen looks like a cocaine den but they’re having the time of their lives so who cares. And then actually let him eat something he’s helped make, and no not blended because he’s not a fucking baby, the pride they show on their little faces is priceless when you actually let them be a child and your missing all this..

hereforthenews

Heads up about the tot sitting on the hob. I’ve contacted the same fire brigade that put the notice out about the flowers on the hob too. Only fair they comment on her dick’ead move.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Snarkysnarky

Sorry if it’s been said, I’ve not read through the thread yet...but why do they eat like utter savages? Both of them chopping into those eggs off one plate? They must be sitting on top of each other to get close enough.That would do my nut in. Same as their chippy the other week. All eating one meal from the same wrapper. Use your own plates, you couple of creeps!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Clangers2

VIP Member
If that's what you call including your son in baking then I'd have been doing that years ago.....mine be elbow deep in dough, flour everywhere, licking the bowl.....you name it, anything goes.....she just gets it wrong every.single.time doesn't she.
Also it boils my blood to have a child sitting or standing on a hob, how irresponsible and downright dangerous, the amount of children I've seen in my old job in a burns unit, they are the most common burn injuries in toddlers,the soles of their feet and palms of their hands totally burnt off from similar accidents with stoves and electric hobs on counters.....

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

Fran123!!

So after her trolls post this morning.. I don’t know anything about LQoC so I may have this wrong but I do know for sure that Hinch was making not very subtle digs at her about the whole Ta Da list thing. Some of her sheep have also put, again not very subtle, posts about “not knowing what Ta Da lists were until Mrs Hinch” and pictures of the lists on their grids 🤢. Since then LQoC has limited the comments on her Instagram pictures which says to me that she has been receiving trolling comments, I’m not sure if this is linked to Hinch but I am taking from all of that that it probably is. So Hinch, is it only trolling when it’s done to you? Do women only need to support women when that woman is you? Is #bekind only about being kind to you? Make your mind up love

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
When your "bestie" announces she has a new cleaning/organising program coming out so you have to think of something quickly to get your Hinches paying attention to you
"help us learn Spanish pls and pls ask us if we are moving to Spain"

• Haha

mrsX

Clean up the fucking sugar

That's not a game. Thats a mess.

And your wasting fucking food during a global pandemic.

Get him some fucking blocks Jesus christ.

Pugster

She is such a knobend. This just whacks of exploiting what is a very sad situation so she can scream troll at those who share opinions of her or disagree with her perfect narrative.

She does also realise if that petition goes through she will have circa 100K followers left...

Edited to add that I'm being generous by giving her 100K genuine followers 🤣

• Haha

Boringsomes

Chatty Member
692A517E-FF74-49B1-84CA-830C89EF2522.jpeg

My face on the daily watching her fucking story’s, honestly that picture of the dog has pissed me right off! Of course she should be using her gram to educate people on what’s going on but let’s be honest the lass isn’t exactly educated herself is she

• Haha

ScrambledBegs

Chatty Member
Solomon fills her bathroom with sand for the kids and Ronnieredgloves gets a bowl of sugar on the kitchen floor. they’re such cool cool parents guyyyzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 40

amyossai

Chatty Member
It's like the sewing machine, the Tamagotchi wotsit, the dvd she took ages to track down, Polly, recycling her clock toy for Ron, the colour grey, foodbank run, twigs, painting by numbers, make up, fish, dried flowers...everything to excess then it's never seen again.

Reactions: 40