Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Is she for real?

Let's be more Henry and not give a shit about the world...
In a week where a woman is abducted and murdered, in a week where a woman talks about how she was suicidal and was refused help, in a week where were still in a fucking pandemic and people are still dying, people are still losing their homes...

But heaven forbid someone disagree with her.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Burda

VIP Member
Surley she knows Duo Lingo or is this a build up to an ad? Why can't she just Google?

Reactions: 59

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I feel like what with the promotion of the podcast & yet another new cleaning disinfectant product, the introduction of a new PVID-19 virus 🙄, the toddler being placed on the hob & then nearly losing his hand to the chicken stripper, & our stomachs being turned by yet more Elmlea and Philadelphia, we have completely brushed over her statement of being "a hairdresser at heart." When in actual fact she was a "hairdresser" for a matter of months before her Instagram 'career' took off. Even then, it seems she wasn't a fully qualified hairdresser, who spent years honing her craft working her way up from a Junior. No, it would seem (via Tattle detective skills) that she did a quick extensions course and did her mates and family members hair from the spare room/make up/hair room. It pisses me off that she has created and pushes this narrative, when in actual fact she spent most of her real working years in sales and doing very well at it. It was in her sales role that she met her top, top salesman husband, Jamie. Why does no one but us pick up on this? Anyone new to her, would think she had only and always been a Hairdresser and I think that in itself is so misleading. I wonder how her sheep would feel if they had known from day 1 that they were being sold to and influenced by a dedicated and expert Salesperson??

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

hbouch

Just out of curiosity, what was it that made you first think "this isn't right"
Was it a behaviour, how she is with Ron, how she treats Inch, how much she sells 🤔 I know there are millions of possibilities but I'm keen to find out what that *first* event was?

Also extending this to any ex-Hinchers, what was that moment and what was she doing to make you think it?

Also just to add, Hinch is a c*nt 👍
Hi! I’m new here and this is my first post but I wanted to answer your question.
I read her most recent book where she mentions trolls but refuses to name the site so I did my own digging as I was curious. Read a few threads and initially was all ‘oh poor sopha how horrid’(sorry guyzzzzz). But then I was reading things and thinking oh shit yeah why did she do that? Where are the fish? What happened to this that and the other and now I just feel like she’s lied and lied and lied to so many people and hopefully they all come here and see sense like I did 🤷🏻‍♀️
I also think that putting her child on a hob should really open people’s eyes. I’ve never seen anything so awful and i don’t even have kids myself. I just know I wouldn’t do it because I’m a good person 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 57

JaneDoe1873

Personally I would like more regulation over influencers’ questionable selling practices on social media channels and a strict set of standards over the use of filters to sell false ideals, fake timelines, and generally just utterly bullshitting people to make money. Is there a petition for that?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

AC55

VIP Member
They want to learn to speak Spanish? Give me strength! I'm not entirely sure there's a translation in any language for "Hello I'm fank you, Mummaz, Dadaddo, guyyyyzzz, I laaavvvve it, and Hinchers!

• Haha

Frenchgirl

She didn't let Ronnie do much of the baking did she? I'm a languages teacher - do you think I should offer them zoom classes? How hilarious would that be?

• Haha

fairylights123

She’s rightly got on my nerves tonight..

She is honestly so bloody tone deaf. I don’t know about anyone else but my Instagram is flooded with posts and stories about Sarah Everard and women feeling unsafe. So why, today of all days, does Mrs. Onlycaresaboutherself not only not use her platform to educate people on how to make women feel safer, but decide to put up a story telling us to be more like her obese dog by not caring what’s going on in the world?? OPEN YOUR EFFING EYES YOU IGNORANT BINT!!!! Encourage people to learn about what’s going on in the world!! It’s certainly more important than showing your child’s new pair of shoes. Educate people!! Influence your followers to do better!! Use your voice!! Try to make the world a better place instead of filling it with rubbish and meaningless Instagram posts!! You selfish, self-centred person.

Oh and Sopha.. just because your child wants to play with a jar of sugar doesn’t mean you have to let him. If he wanted to play with a machete would you let him play with that?? So clueless.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
It really is the Ronnie show isn’t it. God I feel so sorry for that poor boy. He didn’t make single noise whilst performing that trick for the gram. I think they think just cos they say “clever boy” over and over that that is enough. They need to go back a few steps. Make the vacuum noises as he’s doing it to help him form those sounds. Scrap that. They need to stop fucking filming him all together and invest proper time and effort into raising their child. It makes me so angry. He’s a mere puppet to them.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Lemongrab

Chatty Member
I absolutely hate that they all congregate in the same area together 24/7. They are never away from each other. Creepily hovering around that child. They hover but in the worst way, it’s not to keep him safe or do anything constructive, it’s just to make him perform and keep him herded in like a sheep. I just find it so weird. Imagine being Ronnie and just having them two stooping over you constantly, it’s really disturbing

• Sad
Reactions: 54

Slc11

My daughter and I just watched the lentil spill story- "mummy, why is she making the baby clean up? And why is she laughing at him?"

You've hit a new low when a five year old thinks you're a cockwomble too.

• Sad
  • Haha

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Well guyzzz little cucumber had a lovely first birthday! Just me, her dad and two sisters. Her nana made her a beautiful cake and left it on our doorstep, she had one big present from us, some ballons I ordered from amazon (no swipe up), a few crunky snacks and had lots of fun playing, painting and face timing family. Then this evening she did what Rex does, and fell asleep on the kitchen tiles!

No ball gowns we're worn, no party planners came in to decorate the house with balloon arches, no creepy giant peter rabbit cake to feed the whole of Maldon, no staged or forced pictures for the gram, her birthday outfit fitted her, no tent out the back for guests that aren't allowed over, because ya know..... wer'e in the middle of a pandemic!
She enjoyed herself and that's all that mattered! Hopefully next year things will be different and she can enjoy her birthday with her extended family, just like Ronnie did 🤭

• Heart

Lulubloo

I actually find myself feeling more and more sorry for her. She clearly isn't stable in my opinion. To be actively involved in a daily tug of war with tattle must be exhausting. Especially for someone with such a fragile ego. Imagine seeking out people who really dislike you and absorbing their opinions every single day. Why on earth would anyone do that? Is it because tattle point out where she is going wrong and this gives her the opportunity to rectify it or defend it on her insta? It's all so clearly contrived, I can't get my nut around it. If she didn't have anxiety before "Mrs Hinch" then I'm sure she has now. Trying to stay one step ahead must be soul destroying. She is obviously utterly consumed by tattle and uses the information to try and maintain her image. I'm surprised she hasn't had a complete breakdown. Yes she has made a lot of money but is it worth sacrificing your mental health for? She has a beautiful little boy and one on the way. It's heartbreaking that she spends all her time trying to prove herself and keep up the facade rather than just enjoying her family. What a bloody existence. I feel knackered just thinking about it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 53

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
Currently getting attacked on Tiktok from the Hinch army, they are so thick and blind to who she really is. There is literally no reasoning with them.

I'm trying to help a poor girl feel better and they are all ripping her to shreds. She posted a tiktok saying I love Mrs Hinch but how when she has a child is there never toys or snacks, drinks etc laying around.

• Sad
Reactions: 53

easeypeasey

VIP Member
I feel really genuinely very sad after watching them enjoy him using the shark handheld.

I just.... I don't know... isn't it just really uncomprehensibly sad?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 52