Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi all. I’m brand new here. Here’s my quick story.... I used to really enjoy following her for cleaning Inspiration. 🤦🏼‍♀️ Then things started to not feel right to me. More and more just felt “off” to me. So I goggled her to see if I was alone in my feelings and discovered this forum. 🤣 Now it’s all starting to make sense to me. I’m finally woke. I have no words for how badly she treats and ignores poor Ron. His eyes look empty and hollow and everything he does he looks at her for approval. 😢She cuts off all videos and sound as soon as he lets out a weird squeal. That poor child needs some help on developing. I just pray this is why she is putting him in daycare. (I’m from the states so I can’t remember what it’s called in the Uk.)

and seriously? Sugar on the damn floor just sitting there like grown idiots? I guarantee she posted that so it would look like she allows him to make messes. But what a strange mess to let him make. 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 52

easeypeasey

VIP Member
Surley she knows Duo Lingo or is this a build up to an ad? Why can't she just Google?
She's the kind of person who asks opening times for the local shop in Facebook isn't she? And checks in at A+E and tells you to pm me hun xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 51

BarnsleyWitch

Not a clue what’s going on in the world.. absolutely no shits given and let’s be more Henry? Is she taking the fucking piss?
I’ve just took her advice and decided to be more like Henners. Stood in the garden bollock naked with the wind blowing through my hair I have no clue what’s going on in world cos I’m a fat dog ATV
She’s clueless isn’t she?

• Haha

Palms

Thread suggestion by @Cleanfreak 90 odd likes.😃
Podcast screeching - make it stop! Where the hell are flip & flop?

She has a podcast. Hopefully we will find out where the fish are??😭🐟🐟

• Haha
  • Heart

Seeinganewlight

Oh I do love when you drop a bag of lentils and they land neatly in a pile ready for hoovering 🤔and the first thing I always do is get my phone out to video the clean up????
I dropped a bag of soup mix once and I was finding bits all over the place for weeks.. good old grinch even her spillages are fake.. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Fay010

She would be better off learning British sign language or even makaton to support her child that can't speak.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Just seen her story with yet another "troll" petition? Give a form of ID? You might as well hand over your life to data miners. Information is currency but if course she knows that..
So do Cumslut, Sexy Time, Bumfluff, Sixty9er.. and whatever the rest of them are called, need to be verified before she classes them as part of her 4 million followers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Toomuchtat

VIP Member
Love the fact SS is doing the show. Poor old Hinch 🖕 wait until she starts saying how she got asked first but her anxiety stopped her 🤭

• Haha

cg1000l

Interesting choice of toy this morning, a pot of sugar. Just because he wants to play with it doesn’t mean he should be allowed. Where are the boundaries!

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I'm sorry but did she just say to be more Henry and not to give a shit what's going on in the world.

At a time when a lot of women are struggling. A fellow woman has been abducted and quite possibly murdered. But yeah let's not give a shit.

Reactions: 47

lfoz91

She can’t wait for Ron to see it in the morning, here’s an idea - why didn’t you do it WITH Ron. I wouldn’t be faffing around with a pissing Easter centre piece on my own at 31

• Heart

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
I can't deal with her. A lot of the influencers and Instagram this morning is centred around womens safety and Sarah Everard but all she cares about is trolls. She could not be more tone death. Yes trolling needs to be tackled but a woman who was just walking home has been kidnapped and murdered (still to be confirmed I know). She is an absolute fucking self centred twat.

Hilopicklelo

VIP Member
Ooftt the Hinch huns are fuming that their queen has been snubbed and SS has got the slot. I'm guessing none of them have watched the disastrous TV appearances. She's never done a single one without fucking it up.
Honestly wouldn't surprise me if she says she was offered it but turned it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Frunicorn

Chatty Member
'make it a requirement to upload an ID for creating a social media account' HAHAHAHAH Grinchy, Grinchy, Grinchy, what would happen to your 3.5 mil bots then hun? Unless Brexit Dildo can get an ID from somewhere quickly? :D Maybe CumSlut may help him hahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Gla30

Chatty Member
She really can’t get it right can she? When we say do more messy play with ronniewiththeredgloves we mean with paint, foam, you know normal child things.
Not a fucking jar of sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 45