Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up since 5am or scheduled post. And why not show a picture of Ronnie at 5am playing with his toys. Oh yeah. Cos it didn’t happen.
Urhhh fresh and up Friday 🤢🤢. I’ll be on garden watch 🤣.
Up at 5am cos she can’t sleep due to all the LIES

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Should have one at one years and then at 2. If it's not possible to do it face to face they can do it over the phone so no excuses.
I think she may be in denial tbf and would pretend that everything is hunky dory to the hv

Reactions: 4
Who called bingo about her deleting a grid post?? She’s now down to 270, she was at 271??
Ooh this was me I said she would delete the picture of the en-suite from before that was grey so people couldn’t see how heavily filtered the new picture is. Looks like that’s the post that’s gone. Luckily there are screen shots here.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
See I looked at that post and wondered if that was done BEFORE they blew it up and she just posted it today out of laziness 🤔
You have a point. If she told me it was raining, I'd need to go outside and have a look! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I fell asleep reading tattle so ended up dreaming about hinch combined with the film world war z and the pandemic

we were on the tube
Hinch was on the other end of the carriage and the radio just announced that this virus was coming from Italy
Hinch had just been to Italy and suddenly turned zombie and started to attack the carriage

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is this Laura with the big kitchen 😂😂🙊🙊
But seriously you see home accounts like this and they do actual cleaning and their house are lovely and really big. I don’t believe hinch will be in that house very long. She may want to be relatable but that house is not big enough for her ego. Also If I was a millionaire I wouldn’t be living in a 4 bed semi. I’d want a detached house with at least 6 bedrooms, play room, utility room and massive garden. I’d also have a cleaner and a gardener.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I noticed in the nursery she showed ceiling coving, is that a thing now? I’ve only seen it in old houses or back in the 80s with artex ceilings. Just wondered if it was trend that’s come back or Hinch has as much interior style as Steptoe🙄
This is the woman who has dado rails, DADO RAILS! What do you think? 😂 mad old bag Freda obviously telling her they’re all the rage

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Would Ronnie not still be seeing a health visitor for development targets to be assessed? I'm sure my kids, a long time ago, still saw one at his age. Although this may not happen these days.
My official HV checks were at 10 months, and then not again until 3yrs 3 months.
I think there used to be a 2yr check, but due to funding cuts, they scrapped that.
I used to take him to the weigh in clinic every so often and would ask any advice if I was concerned, but that was optional.

In my area, the HV clinics are appt only at the minute (and none happened at all from march - Oct last year) so it is feasible that Ronnie hasn't been seen for a good while, if Hinch is not concerned and hasn't reached out.

I hate that she's put him online for people to speculate about him 😞

Reactions: 3
Would Ronnie not still be seeing a health visitor for development targets to be assessed? I'm sure my kids, a long time ago, still saw one at his age. Although this may not happen these days.
The last time I heard from Mini Braggles health visitor was when she turned one. She's only slightly older than Ronnie. It was by phone due to the pandemic. I'm assuming I'll hear from her after 2nd birthday. Hinch could be telling the HV anything over the phone.

Reactions: 1
This is the woman who has dado rails, DADO RAILS! What do you think? 😂 mad old bag Freda obviously telling her they’re all the rage
When we moved to our first flat we have dado rails (or dildo rails as my husband called them) they were literally the first thing to go. I will say my husband did add coving and it did make the place look better 🙈.

Reactions: 8
Good morning everyone! Anyone else here wondering if the CEO of Wayfair has had a sleepless night worrying about the Hinch Army setting out on manoeuvres and hunting him down? I mean how dare a well established company use basic marketing strategy to sell their products? How very dare they incur the wrath of Il Duce?
She really thinks she's something doesn't she? Is this what influencing really boils down to? Buy something for the advertised selling price, show it to the easily influenced, acknowledge the selling price has now increased, and then climb on your high horse to give orders to the foot soldiers to attack?
Does she really think that's using her platform for the greater good? She's adept at sales with a proven track record so why not be upfront and honest about marketing strategies? Oh hang on.........that would mean she'd have to tell the truth wouldn't it? That doesn't come naturally to her as she shows time and time again.
I'm guessing that as she's apparently been up since 5am she'll be exhausted today - not sure why Jimbo Jampot didn't get up and let his heavily pregnant wife sleep) - there'll be very little going on at HMP Maldon!

Reactions: 20
Up since 5am or scheduled post. And why not show a picture of Ronnie at 5am playing with his toys. Oh yeah. Cos it didn’t happen.
Urhhh fresh and up Friday 🤢🤢. I’ll be on garden watch 🤣.
Jamie obviously got a kick in the shin at 5am “your kids up, go and shut him up will ya? I need my deep rest” so yes, Ronnie probably is up & playing with Jamie who will also no doubt feed, bathe & clothe him while Queen Bee lays festering in her pit with her smelly fat dog laying with her until she’s ready to “go to work” I.e move from the bed to the Sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve looked on wayfair insta and I can’t see any negative sheep comments - are they deleting them

Reactions: 2
So I’ve been taking a bit of a break because she was just doing my nut in, went back on her stories to have a nosey and she’s bloody painting everything Egyptian cotton now? FFS I’ve used that colour in my house, gonna have to repaint everything now because people will think I’ve copied bloody Hinch. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I noticed in the nursery she showed ceiling coving, is that a thing now? I’ve only seen it in old houses or back in the 80s with artex ceilings. Just wondered if it was trend that’s come back or Hinch has as much interior style as Steptoe🙄
Is coving unfashionable now?? I had no idea! We recently moved and some rooms have coving, some don’t and I hate it without. Just looks unfinished! Draw the line at a dado rail like (although I do want to restore the picture rails)

Reactions: 12
It all gets a bit more serious when hinchers are going to leave negative reviews. Pretty sure they're making up that it shot up in price once in basket.

Screenshot_20210226-092212_Chrome.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
She’s been on a manic buying spree.

waiting room doesn’t match rest of house so will have to redecorate entire house

I see her workmen done her toilet same time as nursery. Is that the nursery on suite that’s been changed to beige ?

they are probably already booked in and arriving today to fit her artificial grass she is such a liar 🤣

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.