Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that sounds lovely!!! How nice that you did the glittery accent in the paint with the flowers, so subtle. I’ve seen great wallpaper that has that. Mustard is such a fabulous color, mustard and navy together are so beautiful. I think a nice emerald or kelly green as an accent is so beautiful too! I’m loving the kitchen lowers in strong colors. Don’t change what YOU like for anyone!
Also.. teach me your ways with the plants- I can’t keep anything alive!
Flowers and throw* my spelling is awful!
The sun shines through onto that wall but I have had to move onto windowsill few hours each day in winter,I bought ivy and a money plant its called its a succulent.i spray with water and try to use rain water tip from my nanna that make sure not too wet little water in the saucer for half hour to suck it up then take away so doesn't drown it.and baby bio! God send hahah.been alive 6ish months now.
O I know it took 2 years for me to finally get it how I liked,I looked at navy but its quite a dark colour.my spare room is dark so fancied light in my room.i am looking at emeralds for the lounge funny enough. I have more neutrals throughout the house I never bought into the whole crushed velvet mirror furniture craze she seemed to send all essex people down
I wonder how much debt these sheep are going to get into trying to copy yet again though!

And no matter how many filters you put on binch your home is still grey bland and boring

Reactions: 4
Guuyyyssss! Forget Egyptian Cotton her house is turning into a lovely shade of.......Filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Whats with putting a tray on the bed with something on? Its not like you see it and just take it off before bed,just clutter and pointless to me.sorry if anyone here does that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just because I would love to read the threads about it I really hope that wayfair come out and say she asked to work with them and they refused and after she ordered she posted about them raising their prices and give a perfectly reasonable and logical reason why they did it like one of the explanations given on here or wayfairs insta.

Reactions: 13
So let me get this straight that absolute donkey's minge has 2 mil in the bank buys whatever she want whenever the duck she wants has spent over 2k on a bastard waiting area! and complains that a company selling Chinese budget furniture has put their prices up while she sits on 100k of free tit all so common as muck chantelle with her eyeballs up in debt for fabu-bleeping-losa products and bastard cloths can complain about furniture she couldn't even bleeping afford in the first place and had zero intention of buying?? just get the duck out hinch and your salvation army of clean freaks 👊👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The furniture she had on the waiting area was all freebies from very. Its nothing to her to bin it when she's not had to pay for it.
Easy come,easy go.

Why did she not show the broken table? Same reason as she never shows anything that's broken unless she really wants us to see.
She fancied a change and rather than own that, she prefers to create fake scenarios and run with them.

No one gives a tit about your waiting room Sophie. Its hardly inspiring. Dont you ever see fabulous interior design on insta and realise your house is so basic and years behind others?

Reactions: 28
Egyptian cotton. Brings back memories from my first house 20 years ago! I see she is going for a beige look these days ..

Reactions: 7
She probably hates the fact that her child may not be perfect. She owes no one anything in creating awareness of autism, but she has a great platform to do so should she wish. I genuinely think they know he has development issues. I hate defending her, but it is a very personal situation and maybe they're still coming to terms with it. Then again, maybe he's totally fine and nothing to worry about!
I honestly wonder if they’re just so self centred that they haven’t got a clue or even been bothered with helping the poor kid to meet his development milestones which is possibly why he’s behind. She probably thinks she can just sit back and let him raise himself but doesn’t realise that parenting actually means being a parent and helping your child to develop. And if there is a possibility of autism, they’re in denial and are refusing to do anything about it and hope it’ll just disappear like the fish.

I have an almost 8 month old and I’m constantly trying to help her develop. Every parent is worried about their child’s development but these two muffins just don’t give a tit. I really feel for Ronnie because when new baby comes along, his development will take even more of a back seat 😢

Reactions: 10
Literally just painted our living room in Egyptian Cotton and for what it’s worth, it looks duck all like her grid post as she has filtered the living daylights out of it

She could have used lockdown to her advantage, as more than likely alot of her sheep have kids. She could have shown them so many child friendly activities to keep the children entertained, shown how to clean up afterwards, recommended play activitiy pages or supported small businesses by purchasing arts and crafts etc...

Instead the whole of the uk is upside down with people losing businesses, out of work, struggling to support their families, mental health on the increase and she has just flaunted in less than a week, an obscene amount of expensive purchases, gone on about her pregnancy, the nursery and the expensive furnishings and dragged out the gender reveal.
She's too much of a lazy bastard to even entertain the idea of something like that. I don't hold out much hope for the new handsnomesmanzzzz getting much more attention than ronniemamaztickles gets already, if she can't be bothered to entertain one why would she go to the bother of doing it with a second. The only times you see her doing "kiddie" stuff she doesn't let Ronnie do it himself(the bonfire night finger painting).

Really hope once Ronnie and the new baby are older they do a tell all book and expose life behind the iron gates of castle greyskull (soon to be renamed castle beigeskull) with their fruitcake mummaaaaz and mad fredayahoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SOPHA - I will take a wild guess and assume that your fee for advertisements have increased since your very first advert? Is that due to the fact that you have increased in popularity and demand so you are now able to charge more? JUST LIKE WAYFAIR?! You bleeping twit 🤦🏼‍♀️🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I had Egyptian cotton paint in our old house in 2006. The scrubbable version is brilliant for kids and pets. Surely nobody doesn’t know about this paint though, it’s a totally basic range, not exactly something you need to see on insta to buy!

The wayfarer stuff is hilarious- totally backfired!

She's up and reading tattle! Who asked About the fresh'n up Friday's whereabouts the other day? Poof! It's now got a mention.🙄

I can't even look at wayfairs comments. It's annoyed me so much. Her sheep are so nasty and entitled. But what originally got me, was she posted she purchased it, then two hours later comes the story whinging about them putting the price up and them not getting back to her...It's been 2 hours! What company gets back to you that fast? Assuming it was via email, because there's no way she can articulate words via phone call.
Usually the standard response time is 24-48hrs.? Is that right? - Pre covid.
Does she think shes that important, they get alerts when her emails come through?

She gave them no time at all to respond before attack.🙄

Also, money money money - ABBA, has just come on radio 2. fitting background music while catching up on the sopha threads.🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
The facebook screenshots...some of the Hinch simpletons didn't realise she gets paid for ads?! 🤭 at least some of them are coming around even if it's very slowly!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.