Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she gets a lot of hate. Too much hate to manage. So ofcourse she will see some. Plus I honestly don’t think she can manage an account with that many bots/followers. It’s too much. Most influencers have paid help. Also..there is no such thing as bad publicity. The hate she posts on her stories from trolls will thrive her real hinchers. - quids in! 💰
Didn’t she say on her recent loose women interview that she was the only one that touched her account because it’s her pride and joy and she puts everything into it. I remember it because it contradicted what she said on her this morning interview prior to that. Which was that someone screens her messages because the trolling impacts her so much

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is coving unfashionable now?? I had no idea! We recently moved and some rooms have coving, some don’t and I hate it without. Just looks unfinished! Draw the line at a dado rail like (although I do want to restore the picture rails)
We recently moved and our house (15 years old) has coving in the hallway and living/dining rooms. I asked my dad and he said it's some old thing to do with having it in reception rooms that guests see.

It does seem to be becoming popular again, though he's just installed some ornate bespoke stuff in a house that didn't have it before and they're redoing the whole place. Not my personal taste, but they liked it. I don't mind it in our house, but I would prefer it in every room or not at all, but that's a me thing! I'm not going to rip it out, but I wouldn't put it in if it had none.

The only time I love cornicing, decorative ceiling roses etc is in Victorian/Georgian etc houses. My parents house is 60s and has it in every room along with artex ceilings. They also had dado rails when we moved in in 1999, but they were ripped right out.

Reactions: 2
Wonder if it'll be a phone in the drawer weekend while the new AstroTurf gets laid and the workmen build the flat pack nursery furniture ready for a big reveal next week.

Reactions: 18
Re the latest grid post 😂😂😂😂😂 100000 likes and just over 1000 comments from 4 million shoppers. 👀🤔
just had to get that off my chest!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
So I logged onto to insta this morning and i had Grinch's random bathroom grid post 🤣 and below it i had kimberley Walsh's bathroom grid post. Well, I can tell you something for nothing Grinch, your shoe rack is tit 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I made a big mistake this morning folk. I watched Hinch with the sound on but unfortunately the old lad had finished his breakfast and was sitting in the living room near my computer. "Knock that bloody simpleton off, going on about bloody curtains when the country is on it's knees with this virus. Stupid witch " He actually used worse language but as I am a lady I couldn't possibly repeat it on here ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That bleeping song she’s just posted from her wedding
How vomit inducing! She’s so over the bloody top

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Up since 5am or scheduled post. And why not show a picture of Ronnie at 5am playing with his toys. Oh yeah. Cos it didn’t happen.
Urhhh fresh and up Friday 🤢🤢. I’ll be on garden watch 🤣.
No way did this happen 🤣 it's another "we spent the weekend making mud pies" smokescreen 🤪 prob to deflect from the wayfair shambles yesterday and the weird tickle time story😖

Reactions: 11
30338A08-B953-4078-88B2-E3F3D0C05D41.png

Wait so how did Ron get out of his prison sorry cot, get through two “stair gates” which are meant for pets, walk down the hallway without a banshee sitting on the sofa calling him into the living room and then got his toys out all by himself.

Think someone’s telling porky pies again aren’t you grinch.

😒

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wonder if it'll be a phone in the drawer weekend while the new AstroTurf gets laid and the workmen build the flat pack nursery furniture ready for a big reveal next week.
I think the nursery reveal will coincide with a baby reveal.
A long drawn out video like the pregnancy announcement, pointing out all the little things in there then “and of course our own personal touch” and the camera goes to the next prince of the hinchdom.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How can I see the comments to Wayfair? Im being a nosey old boot. Thank you xxx
Go to Wayfair’s Instagram page and on the grid it’s the top left photo (beige sofa’s and a coffee table), click that and all the comments are underneath

• Heart
Reactions: 2
View attachment 456176
Wait so how did Ron get out of his prison sorry cot, get through two “stair gates” which are meant for pets, walk down the hallway without a banshee sitting on the sofa calling him into the living room and then got his toys out all by himself.

Think someone’s telling porky pies again aren’t you grinch.

😒
Well we know Henry didn’t let him in. He can’t negotiate the gates as we saw yesterday as he sulked🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Up since 5am my arse. My sons asd and you can guarantee he is up on the hour every hour. He has had 3 breakfasts from 4.30 should be lunch time now 🤣🤣 I dont believe for a second he is up she would of snapped a picture of him playing 🤣🤣 and this threads hilarious first time poster on this thread 🤣🤣🤣 is it wrong of me that I'm counting down the hours until he is in preschool only 4 hours too go 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Only the narcissistic Hinch would milk the duck out of a song challenge and use it as an opportunity to share pictures of herself on her wedding day. She is so nauseating.

Edited - spelling error - tired from my real job.....soz Hunzzz I'm just learning! ATV

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.