Mrs Hinch #342 Another £300 thrown away, Ron smashed the table, but Wayfair saved the day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do so many of her army use the wrong items for things,someone asked in one of the groups how to clean a heated towel rail loads of people saying dental aerosol spray and a microfiber.first of all microfiber dont really need a product and secondly the spray is neither a cleaner not a polish and doesn't need wiping off you leave it to actually be the antibacterial it is designed to be!
Plus recommending the pink stuff paste for everything,does no one read that it is an abrasive so it will scratch delicate things like glass,metal hobs,radiators and cars!
Litetally read the bloody packaging

Also "pet zoflora" no its still dangerous to animals it just masks the smell better

Reactions: 15
I've just been catching up on Hinch's drama with Wayfair and I suspect that she was hoping to get it gifted and they refused.

She seems very wasteful and doesn't seem to appreciate the stuff she has, it all seems to be on show and then the next lot of stuff floods in. I think she has some kind of shopping addiction.

As for her behaviour with the lady who looked up to her and lost everything, that was atrocious on Grinch's part. She's very dangerous.

I don't know if she's putting an act on but I don't know how anyone can act as stupidly and irresponsibly as she does.

Reactions: 13
You are trolling her by contacting her and then it is seen as boasting by posting it on here. It is the main rule of tattle. There is a whole thread on it which explains what you can and can't do but the big no no is just don't contact the people who the threads are about or if you are doing so don't tell people you are.
Thanks for clarifying but that was the whole point of my original post was that I wasn’t trolling!!! I was polite and reasonable, The original post was hardly a boast and no different to when people screen grabs comments they have made on hinch’s posts!

sorry I don’t mean to shoot the messenger!

Mod edit: This has been explained to you, so I’ll do this one more time. One of the main rules is to keep things on Tattle. Your message may not have been ‘trolling’ but the rule is to keep what you choose to do with your social media off Tattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
I’ve got a bedroom that’s a really nice warm taupe-y brown named Cafe Latte, and a bedspread that’s a similar color with golden glitter threads woven in it, and oak floors. So warm and cozy. The other rooms in the place are complementary shades of warm grey and beigey white. Mix of all different furniture, antique and hand me down that’s either dark white or repainted bright white. It’s all very cozy. I think it’s the oak floors and undertones that make the difference.

Quick, give me my $15k! I’m the next Mrs Hinch except I’m a single cat lady, everything is an actual bargain or freebies.. and I don’t have social media. Oh wait. Dang it

Reactions: 7
Oh also, I missed it and the last thread got locked but the app I use to lock down all my time wasting sites is BlockSite! @Cady1954 It has a green logo with a white shield and a red crossed out circle on the shield. It’s been really successful for me, even without the upgraded app, I just use the free version! You can toggle on the categories and sites they suggest and add your own too!

Reactions: 2
Tempted to comment on way fair, about DMing your dad, alas no balls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ironic that she'd buy/promote something from Wayfair with the whole child trafficking scandal. Doesn't really fit the whole squeaky clean image she so desperately attempts to portray. On some level it's like the brands she works with who vivisect dogs no different to Henry and she ignores that to because that fat bank account is never going to be fat enough to massage that giant ego, and fulfill her delusional princess complex and endless greed.

Reactions: 15
I’ve got a bedroom that’s a really nice warm taupe-y brown named Cafe Latte, and a bedspread that’s a similar color with golden glitter threads woven in it, and oak floors. So warm and cozy. The other rooms in the place are complementary shades of warm grey and beigey white. Mix of all different furniture, antique and hand me down that’s either dark white or repainted bright white. It’s all very cozy. I think it’s the oak floors and undertones that make the difference.

Quick, give me my $15k! I’m the next Mrs Hinch except I’m a single cat lady, everything is an actual bargain or freebies.. and I don’t have social media. Oh wait. Dang it
I have this colour paint and on the wall behind my bed a magnolia paper but with flours in a shade similar to the paint and silver glitter butterflies,I have neutral bedding with mustard rug through and scatter cushions,my curtains are the magnolia in the paper and silver stripes my furniture is all white as is my bed.pulls it all in together very warm feeling as its neutral and to liven it a bit I have 3 shelves with some hanging plants on which are real.im contemplating changing seen as this seems to be the route shes sending the sheep and I dont want to be seen as that!

Reactions: 5
duck!! She’s been ripped to parts on the Wayfair site! 😂 It’s refreshing to see other people seeing all her ballshit for what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I have this colour paint and on the wall behind my bed a magnolia paper but with flours in a shade similar to the paint and silver glitter butterflies,I have neutral bedding with mustard rug through and scatter cushions,my curtains are the magnolia in the paper and silver stripes my furniture is all white as is my bed.pulls it all in together very warm feeling as its neutral and to liven it a bit I have 3 shelves with some hanging plants on which are real.im contemplating changing seen as this seems to be the route shes sending the sheep and I dont want to be seen as that!
that sounds lovely!!! How nice that you did the glittery accent in the paint with the flowers, so subtle. I’ve seen great wallpaper that has that. Mustard is such a fabulous color, mustard and navy together are so beautiful. I think a nice emerald or kelly green as an accent is so beautiful too! I’m loving the kitchen lowers in strong colors. Don’t change what YOU like for anyone!
Also.. teach me your ways with the plants- I can’t keep anything alive!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.