Mrs Hinch #340 Ron standing on the bog. Hinch busy snogging the dog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for a morning cringe post about the road map Big Boz announced last night - you know cos she never breaks any rules so this announcement is massive for her.
Good call, but she will have to wait until someone puts a quote up that she can copy.
Lazy arse doesn't watch important things like the news, let alone understand it

Reactions: 9
As soon as I saw this I couldn’t help but think it wasn’t about her relationship with Ronnie and her parenting. But more about her and mad freda.

Reactions: 8
Congratulations @mgh727 so happy your mini tattler has arrived safe and sound. Welcome to the world little one, now let your Mammy have a deep rest! ATV xx

Nothing wrong with a bit of colouring! Making a big deal out of it and filming and editing a video of yourself messing up a simple pattern just for the gram is ridiculous but I've gotta say I do love chilling out and doing some colouring

Reactions: 17
Absolutely this. It pisses me off that she's making a fortune out of a successful tip that any good counselor will give you.

Reactions: 2
Nothing wrong with a bit of colouring! Making a big deal out of it and filming and editing a video of yourself messing up a simple pattern just for the gram is ridiculous but I've gotta say I do love chilling out and doing some colouring
Yes, colouring is very good for mindfulness and de-stressing, so why Hunch does it is anybody’s guess, I know because she wants her shoppers to feel sorry for her that she is so stressed and overworked from lying on sofa all day

Reactions: 4
Almost there? Almost where?! Is Ron heading to uni in September? What is she on about? She’s as mad as a box of frogs

Reactions: 22
Montage showing Ronnie manz growing up while Hennerz just keeps getting fatter and fatter!

Reactions: 12
All these quotes shes posting about being proud of yourself and not relying on others, makes me think that her and Fredayahoo have had a fallout

Reactions: 9
He hasn’t come very far though soph because you won’t let him grow up..

Reactions: 8
He’s growing into such a beautiful young boy.... put the phone away Inch and enjoy these precious memories!

Reactions: 10
That montage this morning just shows how bloody monotonous their lives are. She was fit to pull numerous clips of the poor boy doing the exact same thing every day for the past 8 months or so. Dear God but he is living groundhog day every day. He gets zero stimulation. Its sad and depressing really and my heart is broke for him. No morning here is the same. The house is wrecked in varies ways every day and no way in hell would I be able piece together footage as she has just done. Its awful

Reactions: 24
I'm wondering why he hasn't figured out how to use his own feet? Is he that lazy, or are they hindering him? Hopefully she'll show him whizzing around himself soon
My little boy has this car and he can only push himself backwards in it He spends more time getting out, shutting the door, shouting yay, then getting back in than he does ‘driving’

Reactions: 22
Lolzzzzz what the frigging hell was that montage? It made no sense. Soooo you're proud Ronnie has mastered how to feed the dog cos it's all he's done for months on end and he can...OPEN A BOOK.
Piss off

Reactions: 18
Excuse me while I throw up - what the bejezzus was that cringefesthave I just watched (or should that be cringeVEST)

Reactions: 6
SS tagged hinch in her very boring, bland personality matching cup so they haven't fell out. Which we all knew. They just like attention it brings

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.