Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She threw that pillowcase at Henry. Why would she have been filming at the exact moment he appeared? She called him in and when she heard him stamping along the landing, she lobbed the pillowcase.
Poor old Henry. I know it’s only a bit of cloth but he’s probably wondering why she did that.
Wouldn’t put it past her to have had several goes at it either. Chucking him out of the room each time until he wanders round the corner at the right moment. He’s so good natured he’d do it just for something to do.
I know this is nothing in the grand scheme of things but just shows what she’s like. It’s all for show. She’s so shallow.
Yep. As soon as I seen it I watched it again. Definitely staged. Tragic.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I am so annoyed. I’ve had 2 days off Takkte & missed 3 bloody threads

Tattle *

She’s also gonna end up alone with baby eating mugshots for the rest of her life

Reactions: 10
She threw that pillowcase at Henry. Why would she have been filming at the exact moment he appeared? She called him in and when she heard him stamping along the landing, she lobbed the pillowcase.
Poor old Henry. I know it’s only a bit of cloth but he’s probably wondering why she did that.
Wouldn’t put it past her to have had several goes at it either. Chucking him out of the room each time until he wanders round the corner at the right moment. He’s so good natured he’d do it just for something to do.
I know this is nothing in the grand scheme of things but just shows what she’s like. It’s all for show. She’s so shallow.
I think she done the same when he came in from the garden, just so that she could creep in a sneak peek of that garish crib.... then queue the so guuuuyyys loads of you have been asking about the crib... 🤢

Reactions: 13
I’m still fuming that the news reports stated 3 complaints were made against her in April 🤷‍♀️ Tattlers I think we all need to up our game and make more complaints. I know a few have had the email from ASA to state not the send anymore but the rest of us have not.

Make them aware that you spent too much money, were sucked in, if we do this over next few days they will know it’s in response to the newspaper articles and that people are unhappy and feel conned.

Please I really think it could help 👍
Here is the link. https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Last edited:
Back on the subjects of Shark vacuums, I have one on the recommendation of a couple of friends not MH and I love it. It's the best cleaner I've ever had. I have a basic low end one that I bought from AO on eBay (No swipe ups!) with a 15% off code so it cost around £150. I've had it ages now and it knocks the socks off all the Dysons I've had in the past.
Just don't want anyone put off trying them if you actually need a new one and it's within your budget. I could never pay £350 for one and am happy with my low budget one 😂

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Now would you just listen to yourselves , poor Mrs Hinch 🙄 do you not know that you are all just jealous Trolls ! Picking on a poor pregnant girl with anxiety , why shouldn’t she get all that she can ? Even if she does tell lies , sure don’t we all tell a few white lies now and again ? If you are not careful her army will attack you , call you names and threaten you because isn’t she just an Angel so kind , so generous ( but doesn’t like to shout about all her charitable works ) no away with you get under your bridges and stop trying to topple this lovely lady with your truthful jibes let us loyal ( brainwashed ) fans get back to sending adorable and kind messages in the hope that she might one day acknowledge our loyalty and answer ...
Margaret, you're fabbie. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guyzzzzzzzz do ya think queen Hinch is going to get a double buggy for her hansomessss. For Both her babes!
Also need advice.....I found 2 wedding dresses to wear to my baby shower but need honest opinions because we all in this togethah.....veil or no veil? 😂😂
ATB my Army hinchers

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Back on the subjects of Shark vacuums, I have one on the recommendation of a couple of friends not MH and I love it. It's the best cleaner I've ever had. I have a basic low end one that I bought from AO on eBay (No swipe ups!) with a 15% off code so it cost around £150. I've had it ages now and it knocks the socks off all the Dysons I've had in the past.
Just don't want anyone put off trying them if you actually need a new one and it's within your budget. I could never pay £350 for one and am happy with my low budget one 😂
HASHTAGADDAFFILIATEPAIDPARTNERSHIPBRANDAMBASSADOR

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just looked on the daily mail article, my comment about the table never got posted but looking at all the likes on comments, the majority of people are seeing the truth about her

• Heart
Just caught up! Great thread title, @Yel

After my lengthy post last night I was hoping she might see it and rein in her bs moves but no! She's full steam ahead being massively disrespectful and rude.

Keep swinging that tiger by the tail.

I'll be here with my popcorn when it bites her on the ass lol It already is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just a few things (which I see others have mentioned lol. Bit late I am). It’s D-Day the 75th anniversary. And not a peep. My partner is a veteran and this means a lot to me. Even a pic or thank you from her. But nope nothing. Just highlighter pens
I believe the sharing of the squares is a distraction. They do this a lot in media and government etc. She’s all over the news for ad violations. So quick quick what shall we do. Pretend she’s going into premature labour so everyone who was maybe wobbling think ‘aww bless her. All this bad press is hurting her baby’. Bloody vile and shows just how calculating she is
Thirdly these army idiots. It’s nae that she’s nae hurting anyone. She’s. Breaking. The. Law!!! These rules are there for a reason. She’s a twatbadger. And her army get right up my hoop

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Just a few things (which I see others have mentioned lol. Bit late I am). It’s D-Day the 75th anniversary. And not a peep. My partner is a veteran and this means a lot to me. Even a pic or thank you from her. But nope nothing. Just highlighter pens
I believe the sharing of the squares is a distraction. They do this a lot in media and government etc. She’s all over the news for ad violations. So quick quick what shall we do. Pretend she’s going into premature labour so everyone who was maybe wobbling think ‘aww bless her. All this bad press is hurting her baby’. Bloody vile and shows just how calculating she is
Thirdly these army idiots. It’s nae that she’s nae hurting anyone. She’s. Breaking. The. Law!!! These rules are there for a reason. She’s a twatbadger. And her army get right up my hoop
Thank your partner from us for his service. It’s such an important day to remember those who fought for us ❤ This needs to remembered

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’ve lost so many followers this morning for putting a D-Day post on my grid. I pointed out how important it is to teach our children to remember those fallen so we could live the lives we live today. And that these so called influencers should hang their heads in shame for not acknowledging how important today is. That they have more interest in what they can get free or make money on.
I’m a daughter and granddaughter of veterans my son is a serving member of the armed forces. I won’t be beaten down by selfish idiots for saying how proud I am as a daughter and a mother.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Guyzzzzzzzz do ya think queen Hinch is going to get a double buggy for her hansomessss. For Both her babes!
Also need advice.....I found 2 wedding dresses to wear to my baby shower but need honest opinions because we all in this togethah.....veil or no veil? 😂😂
ATB my Army hinchers
She will have a triple one made to order so she can fit in as well and poor Jamie can push them while she belittles him to all her hinchers (vom)

• Haha
  • Sick
After missing out on most of yesterday’s posts, today’s working day has consisted of sneakily looking on my phone at the photocopier, attempting to look like I’m working whilst scrolling through Tattle with my phone beside the keyboard, and numerous ‘toilet’ breaks. My colleagues probably think I have the shits! 🤣🤣
Addicted to the Tattle cult of meanies!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When the ASA claim they can count the number of complaints on one hand...

This just means we email more, screenshot more and wait more...

I'm game 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.