Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty early on in her book we have this. Next are her favourite list of chemicals. Its a pretty extensive (and expensive) List.

Reactions: 9
Who said she hasn’t posted about minkeh or pinkeh today? She just reposted someone’s story featuring both of them
Yeah that was me.

Also, Isn’t her reposting other people’s posts also a form of advertising? She’s still sharing the products on her page!

Reactions: 12
They probably have some poor intern dedicated to bashing out Mrs hinch complaint responses

Reactions: 7
@KawaiiAF
I know that you said you were making us read this drivel because you were, but I think that you're enjoying this a little bit too much!

Reactions: 4
All this sharing of people's posts is blatantly to try and make herself more relatable. Look at me and how many fans I have guyyyssss.
Cue a load of shoppers desperately hoping their idol will share some of their shit pictures, so they're encouraged to share more and more #hinchshit to keep her brand alive.

Reactions: 11
Astonish are right up everyone's arse. They even left some pukey reply to me one day after commenting on a cleaning thread.
They (Nick) is a sycophant. Narcissistic Soph will love that and pay them back with free screen time
#adnotad #notpaidforpost #mightaswellbendoverthough

Reactions: 13
Yess. I was thinking this too. Plus her grid posts are all home anyway.

Reactions: 5
They used all that at the same time?
Yep. I don’t normally comment but I had to. How stupid can you be! WHY do you need to use all those things. The vinegar and bicarb would have done it! They mixed it altogether with water and left it an hour

Is nick the owner of Astonish? What on earth is a sycophant.

She never does really, only if it suits her and inflates her ego

Yep. I don’t normally comment but I had to. How stupid can you be! WHY do you need to use all those things. The vinegar and bicarb would have done it! They mixed it altogether with water and left it an hour
Mixing vinegar and bleach is really dangerous. (Eye roll)

Reactions: 10
Yes!! Caught up again!! I’m staying in a caravan for a couple of nights with no WiFi! Please don’t make me run out of data!!!

Reactions: 13
I have an update on the pregnancy bag lady.. Hinch messaged her and said she hasn't got the bag.
Gleam 100% signed for it.
Poor woman is trying to solve where it is .

Reactions: 16
I'm not sure if I've missed something because I only started following TRHOH very recently but surely it's not a coincidence that Hinch has chosen to upload this fan photo specifically? Or maybe I have mixed them up with another serene account.

Attachments

I'm not sure if I've missed something because I only started following TRHOH very recently but surely it's not a coincidence that Hinch has chosen to upload this fan photo specifically? Or maybe I have mixed them up with another serene account.
Serene is always tucked far up inside Hinch's rectum! She thinks they are "friends."

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.