Mrs Hinch #34 Probed by the advertising watchdog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments on the sun Facebook post about her provided some amazing reading. People are bizarre about her. She is literally a cult leader.

Reactions: 15
Agree ! basic honesty not much to ask is it ?

Reactions: 11
You can still fall pregnant. I was anorexic when I fell pregnant with my now oldest. I weighed 6 1/2 stone. Was incredibly anemic etc but was fine falling pregnant.
Thank you for this and for being so candid. I know we don't know each other but I hope you are in a better place now. I imagine even just anemia on its own would be hard going. EDs are no joke

Reactions: 10
She's quiet today, I wonder if she's in Proctor and Gamble's boardroom being dragged over the coals. As their brand ambassador, they have to take some responsibility for her actions. The word ambassador means to be a company's representative. She's a pretty rubbish one, particularly suggesting dangerous combinations of chemicals. There's going to be a backlash when someone sues them for maleficence. Just you wait.
Oops just seen her blathering on about her herbs. Just wishful thinking about the dragging over the coals.

Reactions: 15
She's just uploaded a story I think.

We can only hope.

Reactions: 3
Agree ! basic honesty not much to ask is it ?
She can't be honest now and show her true self cos all of her puppets will know it's all an act. She's in above her head and all she can do is drop sly digs at us lot and play the victim. She's already gonna be worried about staying relevant once baby comes along and now she's dealing with negative press. It's all been brought on by herself. She should have been herself from day one like she pretended she was doing. The mask is falling off more and more and she's struggling to keep up with the act.

Reactions: 14
I know I was sat in the garden and thought I had done a good job, wasn’t till I come inside and saw just now I hadn’t covered any of it!!!! Think I will delete it and re upload now I’ve seen it!!!

Reactions: 4
I said this but everyone said it was anterior placenta. That’s why I thought she was in hospital for that week because she could have been bleeding so was out on complete bed rest (my theory)
Apologies! I completely missed this story and it's the only one she mentions having placenta praevia, all others she only mentions the fact that her placenta is anterior. Your theory was highly likely.

Reactions: 4
I’ll pop you a DM, I don’t want to out my business insta yet in case I need a back up profile for spying ha ha!

Reactions: 12
Thank you for this and for being so candid. I know we don't know each other but I hope you are in a better place now. I imagine even just anemia on its own would be hard going. EDs are no joke
I’m what my eldest calls “fluffy” now. A healthy 14-16. Obviously always trying to diet etc- but as I’ve written on here recently, I’ve had sepsis and meningitis twice in the last year. So I’m just happy to be alive over stressing about weight.

Reactions: 16
Who reckons she's going to bring out her own range of prams with Roma Prams (or similar)? Amy Childs (ex TOWIE) has a line with them and Jemma Lucy (model/reality star) is bringing one out soon, so I can definitely see Hinch having one!

I was married to a soldier my first husband I know exactly what you mean , you are very brave to speak up about this and I applaud you for your integrity best wishes to you

For someone suffering from anxiety, she seems surprisingly calm considering all the adverse press yesterday. Pull the other one, the one with bells on. I would be sick with worry and hiding, expecting the walls to come crashing down.
That's the true sign of someone with a narcissistic personality disorder, all their fault, never me

Reactions: 23
Well, you really don't like honesty/transparency for your business do you? Hun!
HOLD THE PHONE (literally in her case)

What happened to Cif steel cleaner and the Paul the Pine for your sink to make it all sparkly?

MAATTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if i was her Hinchers I had a narnia full of her products she has been plugging all this time and then suddenly its good old soap and water- I would absolutely hit the fucking roof.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.