Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both SS and Hinch always go on about how much they love their followers.....especially when they have a book to sell. You always hear "I just love you guys so much"...."your support means the absolute world"...etc etc but tonight on the live they didn't even acknowledge their followers. They didn't say hello. They didn't engage at all. It was like a private party for 2. They came across rude tonight just ignoring all their followers who spend all their money on their swipe ups

One of the reasons that I had to leave that tit show of a live 😂

Reactions: 12
How sad and strange is the video Gonslow has posted? There's absolutely no reaction from Ronnie whatsoever, no giggling or smiling at all. In fact it doesn't even look like a 20 month old toddler. He's just blank with no emotion. 💔 It's just so off. Makes me sad rather than making me smile. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 27
She put music on her phone because she didn’t want to hear Jammie eating his burger? Did I actually hear that right?
To be fair to her, that is my actual pet hate, I can’t stand the noise of someone chewing loudly

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did Sofa have gastric bypass surgery?? I’m not being mean btw, I thought I had heard she had but wasn’t sure if I’m mixing her up with someone else’s

Reactions: 7
That video of jamies got to me... The little boy didn't even crack a smile, and when he shouted video its obvious its all about the gram. So what will be done about it?!
I mean I have videos of my boys singing dancing and being silly but I asked them first. They don't do anything for me now their older and I respect that plus I'm private and dint have radom people following me.

Also we had a lovely breakfast and then a roast with the boys today.
It was lovely to have them involved. Also they didn't feel the need to buy me a card and bring me balloons. Maybe I'm the the normal one here but her and SS have been over the top today and its pathetic 😒

Scary movie😂😂
Take my strong hand in 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had the live on in the background whilst my kids had a bath with their dad.
Here are my notes:
-Hinch is very needy and fishes for compliments constantly
-when she first came on screen yet again I was shocked because she doesn’t look the same as she had looked lately - she looks healthy in the face but caked in make up which makes her look hard faced.
- she constantly fiddles her with her face and eye fucks herself. Stacey didn’t do that at all.
-She only wants to talk about herself. Interrupted Stacey a few times.
-she hasn’t got any opinions of her own. She slipped up when discussing Covid vaccinations and then immediately conceded to what Ss was saying. She doesn’t keep up with the news. She doesn’t know about any current affairs.
-She is incredibly inarticulate. She can construct sentences. She struggles to have a conversation. She is not cut out for television at all. Stacey led the conversation. Stacey wanted a chat. Hinch wanted to be interviewed and adulated.
-my phone ran out of battery when Ronnie made an appearance but the small bit of it I saw looked cringey.
-Stacey was reluctant to ask certain questions - you could see someone kept asking to see the bump and Stacey dodged it until Hinch showed it herself. Quite frankly to me it looked post baby but if she wants to lie like that it will only cause herself more damage.
- as others have said they don’t know each other’s birth stories. Hinch is too inarticulate to describe her own birth but she seemed confused about the whole process. 3 hours of pushing?? Maybe I’m wrong but I was only allowed to go to 2 hours of pushing and then I had forceps. Funny how she made out it was easy before. Hmmm.
-she again didn’t come across as excited about this baby. Not talking about how she’s excited for the baby but focused on the birth and the nursery.
-loved it when Hinch said she felt the nursery was too girly and Staceys Face just read “stop being nice so stereotypical”. As the mother of 3 boys and clearly a lot more open minded than Hinch she would decorate a nursery however the duck she likes not constricted to pink and blue like Hinch. And you could see Hinch squirm there.
Overall she just came across as thick, ignorant and self absorbed. Exactly how you would expect.
I thought it was 2 hours too but I was allowed to push for 4 before being wheeled off for forceps 😭😭😭

Reactions: 4
I’ve just been and watched it the video on inch’s page. Oh that poor boy. There is something not right about him. She is chucking him about like a rag doll. No emotion from him at all. If he’s quiet and doesn’t like noise and fuss, leave him be. It is all for likes and ££££

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If she genuinely is the nervous wreck she said she is on today’s Live then all the fame & money doesn’t compensate for that. Insta fame seems to destroy everyone

Reactions: 14
😂😂😂😂 thick as tit. She couldn’t read the word apocalypse and butchered the pronunciation omg. At her big age😅 ‘apokoliypse’ ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I went to search for jamies Instagram page to see the video everyone was on about earlier and I couldn’t find it, IVE BEEN BLOCKED 😱

honestly I’m just surprised, I don’t even remember ever messaging or commenting on his things 😂 does this make me famous?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She doesn't know what an apocalypse is? And she said it wrong.
Not really surprised like

Reactions: 13
My word! I completely missed the live!
Is that her face? Seriously? Jeeze Louise how made up and fake!
I screen recorded most of it. I'm just annoyed as I don't know how how to post it on here as the videos are longer than a minute long.
The part where Ronnie came on was sad to see. She didn't engage with him at all. Apart from saying mummas. Its like she doesn't know how to talk to her own child. So cringey and sad.

Reactions: 20
Some lunatic on the Mr Hinch post stated she knows for a fact that all us Tattlers are ugly inside and out. We neglect our homes and families. Apparently we are trolls so she thought she'd come on over and troll us. Go figure that one out? All the comments saying what a beautiful soul she is inside and out!! No, she's just a saleswoman who knows how to reel all you sheep in and she's done it very successfully. A person who has a beautiful soul inside actually does things for others, charities etc. All Hinch does is bring out the "mental health" card every now and then to appear relatable to her cult followers.
The irony is lost on them. They sit there salivating over her posts and writing long, badly worded messages of adoration in her DMs and comments, "involving themselves in her life". 'It's not okay to call people ugly, unless I'm doing it to people I've never seen'. These are the same people who are "in love" with Hinch and her family and cry over her posts, and quite openly spend more time cleaning than they do enjoying their children. Bunch of bright sparks obviously 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.