Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Twins.How about that?
One of each.Hence the blue and pink cupcakes weeks ago.
Just thinking out loud 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Have they no other decent event in their lives where they got dressed up other than that fooking wedding photo for fooks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well you would of learnt what type of penis Sopha liked 🤢

Also Jamie says ' video ' as if to warn her it's not a photo and she starts to perform. Totally fake
She is totally out of tune! Don’t think she’ll be asked to be on the Masked Singer anytime soon as much as she wishes she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm just putting this out there as there is a heck of a lot of speculation about Sopha using a lazer pen to get Ronz and Hen to run towards her.
Personally I've never believed it myself. But for those who do please look at this below. Tonight on her stories when she was setting the table up for Valentine's, 2 dots appeared and moved when she moved her phone, just like when Ron and Hen do their morning montages. So if it was a laser, why is she shining it on the table?
I'm not one to EVER stick up for Grinch. But I think those who are saying she's using a laser pen are truly barking up the wrong tree on this one. We know she's devious but surely this speaks for itself and we can now put this subject to bed? It's just something reflective on her phone that's all.

PhotoGrid_1613347609706.jpg

Reactions: 43
Just going to leave something I read today here. I imagine it applies to so many on IG...

'Today is about celebrating love with the people you love, not about proving it to each other, or to your followers.'

All the curated images and stories today, making out the 'perfect day' 🤢, but how many are genuine and haven't been elaborate set ups merely for the 'gram? How many have actually just focused on each other and actually been truly present (versus editing images and scrolling endlessly)?

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm just putting this out there as there is a heck of a lot of speculation about Sopha using a lazer pen to get Ronz and Hen to run towards her.
Personally I've never believed it myself. But for those who do please look at this below. Tonight on her stories when she was setting the table up for Valentine's, 2 dots appeared and moved when she moved her phone, just like when Ron and Hen do their morning montages. So if it was a laser, why is she shining it on the table?
I'm not one to EVER stick up for Grinch. But I think those who are saying she's using a laser pen are truly barking up the wrong tree on this one. We know she's devious but surely this speaks for itself and we can now put this subject to bed? It's just something reflective on her phone that's all.

View attachment 437131
I think they are orbs from the two candles ... same happens with my phone when there are candles or sunshine

Reactions: 2
I didn’t watch all of the live but had it on while I was cooking dinner and they were talking about trolls. Sopha just had this gormless expression for ages so I thought I’d share it.

Thanks to @HinchesSousChef for the brilliant summary. Let’s hope they do another although I doubt Sopha’s suggestion of involving the lads will go down well with Joe! What a tit show.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
She knows damn well what apocalypse means and how to pronounce it.

Gotta love women who pretend to be completely thick for jokes.

Reactions: 33
She really does try to look perfect doesn’t she like line free and perfect features ... for a woman in her 30s she’s obsessed

Reactions: 12
Yeh it was strangely underwhelming wasn't it? 🤔 She normally likes to create a fuss and make it all about me me me. But was very low key and played down for some reason. 🤷
I believe she wants to keep the focus on the baby gender reveal which I am now convinced she won't do until the baby is born she wants a big hoo-ha over it and to have 2 big hoo-ha's in a short space of time she knows her sheep can't keep congratulating her for every shite part of her life that she deems praiseworthy, she's been caught out bleeping around in this pandemic wants people to be reminded she's just little old Soph and doesn't need a big knees up and some shitey balloons to celebrate when she has a bay on the way, it also goes to show what tattle has been saying all along that she just can't be arsed anymore and is trying to keep things as low key as she can so she can pull the 'struggling' card and ditch her insta soon, which she knows she can't keep up with when baby is here you think she posts duck all now when baby comes it'll be a few bombarded pics and swipe ups and she'll be far too tired so will just melt into the couch like a veg and take more phone in drawer days, she's an utter floater

Also. . 8 million followers between them with only 100k watching dropping to 43k? nope . . by algorithm statistics and if those followers be right in percentage they went on at peak Instagram time and should have racked up at least 380k no less than

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

View attachment 437131
My iPhone does this sometimes when the flash is on and it’s because the phone case I chose sits very close to the camera. It’s makes a tiny little orb like reflection in videos. It’s annoying but my case is cute 😂

Reactions: 6
I watched the live and I think the baby will be a girl. I think Stacey referenced the nursery and she and Sophie bumbled and flushed punk and said actually I think the room looks a bit lilac and if its a bit, I can add blue and xxxxxxxzxxxxxzzzzz

I immediately thought thats it, its a girl and now she's tit herself and had to reference the room not being neutral enough and its coming over as pink/lilac toned yet she's not supposed to know the gender.

I didn't get at all that she knows its a boy. Totally the opposite here

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t like sex but she’s on baby number 2? When it comes out everyone will finally know pink or blue 😴😴😴😴

Megan Markle will have popped hers before we find out about Hinch’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I screen recorded most of it. I'm just annoyed as I don't know how how to post it on here as the videos are longer than a minute long.
The part where Ronnie came on was sad to see. She didn't engage with him at all. Apart from saying mummas. Its like she doesn't know how to talk to her own child. So cringey and sad.
I totally agree. She picked him up and tried to put him on her lap but he slid to the floor. No more interested in being with her than the man on the moon. Then she shrieked mummaz at him and told Jamie he was in the barsket.
Wtf happened to Ron? Where did he go to?

I think she was fuming when Jamie turned up with Ronnie. Her jaw muscle was going mad clenching. It was very obvious and you could see plainly as she was side faced to the camera.
She wanted Jamie and Ronnie out of that room ASAP.

The gift giving was cringworthy. Hinch couldn't bite the daim bars because of her veneers so was doing the oddest biting she could do. Either that or the thought of actually eating something was making her heave.
She didn't know the name of her own favourite chocolate bar and kept calling it that cream one. Stacey prompted her that it was frys chocolate cream.

You could tell that Stacey hadn't a clue about himches day to day life. No way are those two friends.

Sophie spent more time eye bleeping herself and scratching her head and face than she did actually looking at Stacey

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I totally agree. She picked him up and tried to put him on her lap but he slid to the floor. No more interested in being with her than the man on the moon. Then she shrieked mummaz at him and told Jamie he was in the barsket.
Wtf happened to Ron? Where did he go to?

I think she was fuming when Jamie turned up with Ronnie. Her jaw muscle was going mad clenching. It was very obvious and you could see plainly as she was side faced to the camera.
She wanted Jamie and Ronnie out of that room ASAP.

The gift giving was cringworthy. Hinch couldn't bite the daim bars because of her veneers so was doing the oddest biting she could do. Either that or the thought of actually eating something was making her heave.
She didn't know the name of her own favourite chocolate bar and kept calling it that cream one. Stacey prompted her that it was frys chocolate cream.

You could tell that Stacey hadn't a clue about himches day to day life. No way are those two friends.

Sophie spent more time eye bleeping herself and scratching her head and face than she did actually looking at Stacey
Are we buying this whole nervous anxiety thing

Reactions: 8
The engagement algorithm ón Instagram has changed. It's now more important the shoppers / followers "save" over "liking" posts. How she is going to get around that I haven't the foggiest but I for one would not be posting pictures of my child so that people need to "save" the photo to a collection just to up my engagement so that I can prove I am worthy of the money I try to make/ scam.

Reactions: 10
Pic from the sun newspaper. ☀📰
Cannot help noticing. 😬🤏

Look at the little hand; 🖐😅
Shape of Jwipe's nose where the flash light falls; 💡📸🤥👃
Tram lines on Sofake's nose; 🚋🚋
Two heads (conjoined twins); 👥

Ronnie in a few years will wonder why he looks nothing like his parents; after all the surgery on their features. 💉

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.