Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg just had a thought. Have we seen the fish yet? Have I missed something?! Are they confirmed dead? Or is she too arrogant to admit she killed a fish as she kept the tank in her dogs bedroom

Trying to work out how to make a new thread aswell but I’m crap at this🤣🤣
Dogs bedroom 😭😭 FFS HOW IS SHE REAL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's not like he's even a cute little handbag type dog. You might get away with it if he was a chihuahua or something but he's a working cocker spaniel. A working dog! Which means that he needs exercise, lots of exercise and mental stimulation. I'm surprised the poor thing hasn't ended up on doggy valium stuck in that place all day.
I’ve always thought he wanders around quite dopey. I mean I know he’s 6, but I’ve got golden retrievers who are dumb as a box of rocks; they’re 12 and 7 and they are way more energetic and friendly than Henry. I would not be in the least bit surprised if she has him on some kind of ‘supplement’ to keep him placid, because he never gets walked or played with it really given any meaningful interaction beyond ‘sit’. I order my dogs’ medication from an online supplier (because cheaper), and the tit you can get your hands on is honestly mind boggling.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hope not. This type of thing is not recommended by the Lullaby Trust and as a neonatal nurse I would never promote any kind of nest, sleep pod or cot bumper. I hope I'm not preaching to the choir here but newborns need a flat surface and lightweight bedding and that's all. There a wealth of information about safe sleep on the website. I doubt Hinch will look at it though, given that she forced Ronnie to sleep in that hideous crib for months and months!
She's still learning guyzzz
I can't believe anyone would put a newborn in that sweat pit 🤢

She’d still add 4 extra eggs to it 😂
and a tub of cream 🤢

Reactions: 1
Well my thoughts from yesterday evening's videos....

Spare curtains? Spare...... curtains. So she can hang them up while the others dry and then what....hangs the originals up again?? Is she what worried about her privacy that she needs spare curtains for when the curtain A team are in the wash? Jesus, I've read it all now.

Birthday nerves in the middle of lockdown? Why would you have birthday nerves when by law you can't go out or have people round to celebrate?

Probably missed this last night but I'm guessing today is Gender Reveal Day™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Quiet so far... she’s probably having a strop in her big princess dress because jamie didn’t make enough effort

Reactions: 7
I think she’s deleted the story where she’s trying to feed the dog Pringles. Even though she hasn’t read here since crushed velvet was invented.
You’re welcome for the heads up Soph. We wouldn’t want you looking irresponsible would we? 🤔
I’ve had dogs ever since I was a child and im now 39.
Not once have I ever fed a dog crisps. Ever. I’ve never known a dog even be interested in them? My dog used to walk past any the kids had dropped.
That dog will collapse and die of a heart attack

Reactions: 5
Maybe Jamie is letting her " sleep longer " today as she needs the deep rest . Maybe her birthday nerves have kept her awake all night planning how she's going to film so no one else is spotted inside the house

Reactions: 8
I'm being influenced by you she's already had the kid theorists here, but, wondering now if she's being sneaky, and nervous about her birthday, means she is actually nervous about her birth day 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does she mean by “birthday nerves” what’s there to be nervous about🤣 said it before and I’ll say it again, she didn’t seem nervous talking about ready to go willies live

Reactions: 4
I hope not. This type of thing is not recommended by the Lullaby Trust and as a neonatal nurse I would never promote any kind of nest, sleep pod or cot bumper. I hope I'm not preaching to the choir here but newborns need a flat surface and lightweight bedding and that's all. There a wealth of information about safe sleep on the website. I doubt Hinch will look at it though, given that she forced Ronnie to sleep in that hideous crib for months and months!
I’ve said this loads but she’s got cot bumpers. That’s why you never see Ronnie at bedtime. She took them off the other week when she did a tour of Ronnie’s room but they’ve been spotted previously :)

Reactions: 4
She's currently setting up her own little burfffffday corner so it looks PERFFFFF for the gram x
No joke I’ve ordered my own birthday decorations for the weekend 🙀 thought I may aswell decorate and try cheer us all up after a crap few weeks 😂

am I as bad as her 🙀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Are we all buckled up ready for this sickly tit show which is her birffday!!

Im calling breakfast onthesofa in bed

A restrained Ronnie selfie and best mum in the world card from the brothers

A birthday cake #supportsmallbusinesses #ad #gifted,

Flowers from jamie and a piece of jewellery #gifted

Presents from her friends aka kids #swipeup #ad

Presents she only wants us to see but she has probably had another LV bag

Some photo frame from ss full of leaves and sticks with "love you to the moon and back" labels made by @thelabellady #ad

Henry wearing a neck handkerchief saying "I love my mummaz" and Ronnie wearing the same but a baby grow! #supportsmallbusinesses #gifted #ad

Inch in another arsenal top saying Mrs Hinches husband.

Then she will take the rest of the day off to spend with all her family and friends with Jamie, Ronnie and Henry

I dont think the reveal will be today, she needs the content so will keep the sheep wondering a bit longer. Today will be all about me me me!!
I was looking for a birthday card on moonpig yesterday and there was one that said 'today is all about me, like every other f@#$&+g day, would suit her 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.