Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she set the table for a romantic Valentine's night. And was getting a takeaway. What did she get? Pie, mash and broccoli! 🤦🤦 What?!
A takeaway to me is a Chinese, kebab or pizza.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 40
So she set the table for a romantic Valentine's night. And was getting a takeaway. What did she get? Pie, mash and broccoli! 🤦🤦 What?!
A takeaway to me is a Chinese, kebab or pizza.
A romantic Valentines dinner with Jamie in his Arsenal kit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m thank you
Just gained my VIP status happy days think I’ll celebrate with a cup of tea and early night getting my vaccine tomorrow.....lots to celebrate

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Hahahaha christ let's order a take away. I've got pie and mash
Eh who the hell gets pie and mash as a take away 🤢🤢😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Takeaway!!!! Someone ring the police. What sort of take away does a burger chips and bleeping Sunday dinner veg?????

More like takeaway from YAHOO HQ when they dropped Ronron off

• Haha
Reactions: 50
140F7F8A-D41D-40DC-B487-A4C8AC59B2DD.jpeg
Does she think no one realises that she’s stealing random quotes off google and trying to pass them off as her own !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Imagine sitting down with your other half for dinner and not being able to leave your phone alone for. Second.
one of my pet hates. Just goes to show how fake they both are.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yes, this benevolent angel kindly ordered her takeaway from a “struggling local pub” run by a “small family”.

Small families of course being such a strong selling point:unsure: Think she was just trying to shove in as many small business buzzwords as possible

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I need a glass of water seeing both dinners .. I feel it going down slowly and I’m not even the one eating it. Plot twist Sophie threw the rest of her plate away 2seconds after clip 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is no one else horrified at the way she phrased it when they were talking about penises? She only likes them 'ready'. My god! Classy classy bird 🤦‍♀️🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
What's the email address; they don't like tattle sending emails do they? remember that lid cut off the soap box saga and tattle crew sent tonnes of emails.
I guess if you look for gleam on their ig page it be on there. It was the sort of convosation you have away from doing a ig live

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.