Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both SS and Hinch always go on about how much they love their followers.....especially when they have a book to sell. You always hear "I just love you guys so much"...."your support means the absolute world"...etc etc but tonight on the live they didn't even acknowledge their followers. They didn't say hello. They didn't engage at all. It was like a private party for 2. They came across rude tonight just ignoring all their followers who spend all their money on their swipe ups

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I had the live on in the background whilst my kids had a bath with their dad.
Here are my notes:
-Hinch is very needy and fishes for compliments constantly
-when she first came on screen yet again I was shocked because she doesnā€™t look the same as she had looked lately - she looks healthy in the face but caked in make up which makes her look hard faced.
- she constantly fiddles her with her face and eye fucks herself. Stacey didnā€™t do that at all.
-She only wants to talk about herself. Interrupted Stacey a few times.
-she hasnā€™t got any opinions of her own. She slipped up when discussing Covid vaccinations and then immediately conceded to what Ss was saying. She doesnā€™t keep up with the news. She doesnā€™t know about any current affairs.
-She is incredibly inarticulate. She can construct sentences. She struggles to have a conversation. She is not cut out for television at all. Stacey led the conversation. Stacey wanted a chat. Hinch wanted to be interviewed and adulated.
-my phone ran out of battery when Ronnie made an appearance but the small bit of it I saw looked cringey.
-Stacey was reluctant to ask certain questions - you could see someone kept asking to see the bump and Stacey dodged it until Hinch showed it herself. Quite frankly to me it looked post baby but if she wants to lie like that it will only cause herself more damage.
- as others have said they donā€™t know each otherā€™s birth stories. Hinch is too inarticulate to describe her own birth but she seemed confused about the whole process. 3 hours of pushing?? Maybe Iā€™m wrong but I was only allowed to go to 2 hours of pushing and then I had forceps. Funny how she made out it was easy before. Hmmm.
-she again didnā€™t come across as excited about this baby. Not talking about how sheā€™s excited for the baby but focused on the birth and the nursery.
-loved it when Hinch said she felt the nursery was too girly and Staceys Face just read ā€œstop being nice so stereotypicalā€. As the mother of 3 boys and clearly a lot more open minded than Hinch she would decorate a nursery however the duck she likes not constricted to pink and blue like Hinch. And you could see Hinch squirm there.
Overall she just came across as thick, ignorant and self absorbed. Exactly how you would expect.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 129
Thought I would post this delight again on this thread for anyone who missed it... "What izzzz going off"?!
My word! I completely missed the live!
Is that her face? Seriously? Jeeze Louise how made up and fake!

Reactions: 11
Thought I would post this delight again on this thread for anyone who missed it... "What izzzz going off"?!
cannot Believe they done a live how cheesy and talking about a penis, that does not suit their style ew!

Why is her face all white around the eyes looks odd! And Stacey with her shoulder out ffs.

guess Harry and Meg tit on her Valentine day reveal. I donā€™t think Stacey has any real life friends so clings to Sofa. She needs to stop licking her arse itā€™s so cringe.

any sign of the fish ? Nursery finished ?

Reactions: 13
Awww how sweet, a nice valentines meal on their phones! Wonder what they have left to talk about over dinner?

Reactions: 15
I think both are kind of sad to be honest. But then I hate Valentines too. So I'm probably just grumpy!
Galentines is from parks and recreation so that's how that became a thing. And I much prefer the idea of that than actual valentines day

Reactions: 13
I had the live on in the background whilst my kids had a bath with their dad.
Here are my notes:
-Hinch is very needy and fishes for compliments constantly
-when she first came on screen yet again I was shocked because she doesnā€™t look the same as she had looked lately - she looks healthy in the face but caked in make up which makes her look hard faced.
- she constantly fiddles her with her face and eye fucks herself. Stacey didnā€™t do that at all.
-She only wants to talk about herself. Interrupted Stacey a few times.
-she hasnā€™t got any opinions of her own. She slipped up when discussing Covid vaccinations and then immediately conceded to what Ss was saying. She doesnā€™t keep up with the news. She doesnā€™t know about any current affairs.
-She is incredibly inarticulate. She can construct sentences. She struggles to have a conversation. She is not cut out for television at all. Stacey led the conversation. Stacey wanted a chat. Hinch wanted to be interviewed and adulated.
-my phone ran out of battery when Ronnie made an appearance but the small bit of it I saw looked cringey.
-Stacey was reluctant to ask certain questions - you could see someone kept asking to see the bump and Stacey dodged it until Hinch showed it herself. Quite frankly to me it looked post baby but if she wants to lie like that it will only cause herself more damage.
- as others have said they donā€™t know each otherā€™s birth stories. Hinch is too inarticulate to describe her own birth but she seemed confused about the whole process. 3 hours of pushing?? Maybe Iā€™m wrong but I was only allowed to go to 2 hours of pushing and then I had forceps. Funny how she made out it was easy before. Hmmm.
-she again didnā€™t come across as excited about this baby. Not talking about how sheā€™s excited for the baby but focused on the birth and the nursery.
-loved it when Hinch said she felt the nursery was too girly and Staceys Face just read ā€œstop being nice so stereotypicalā€. As the mother of 3 boys and clearly a lot more open minded than Hinch she would decorate a nursery however the duck she likes not constricted to pink and blue like Hinch. And you could see Hinch squirm there.
Overall she just came across as thick, ignorant and self absorbed. Exactly how you would expect.
Fab notes Thankyou. I had No idea they where going live, so appreciate the thorough run down!šŸ˜„

Reactions: 16
The way she was talking on the live tonight reminded me of how I speak when I'm very very anxious. My mind races faster than my mouth and I end up not making any sense. I can't construct sentences together and I end up just giving up and backtracking because I know how awkward I sound. I think she does have anxiety but hers is caused by the constant lies she can't keep up with so she is constantly monitoring what she is saying so she ends up sounding unsure and scatter brained. This life she has created for herself is clearly taking its toll.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Jesus Christ for someone with so much high end make up - and watches her mates makeup tutorial a few times a week - she looks a right state!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.