Mrs Hinch #334 Soph and Stace on valentines live, to chat about nobs at half 5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this benevolent angel kindly ordered her takeaway from a “struggling local pub” run by a “small family”.

Small families of course being such a strong selling point:unsure: Think she was just trying to shove in as many small business buzzwords as possible
Bet it was Wetherspoons 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks sooo different
Ron's photo's? I see 2 of you and one that's either your hair or your poor dog's fur, it's hard to tell. I'm sorry but I don't understand the crying, it's nice to reminisce over old photos but you don't have to take thousands of new pics all the time to prove you are 'making memories' 🤮 just look him in the eye and share a moment in private?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She put music on her phone because she didn’t want to hear Jammie eating his burger? Did I actually hear that right?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think she isn’t going to mention the fish just because we keep going on about them it’s the only ‘duck you’ she can manage

Still suspicious about her underwhelming celebration of reaching 4 million it was either a dig at Stacey in a ‘ i don’t need to make a fuss’ or she was pissed off about something

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I need a glass of water seeing both dinners .. I feel it going down slowly and I’m not even the one eating it. Plot twist Sophie threw the rest of her plate away 2seconds after clip 😅
Nooo wayyyy did she even barely manage any of that!!!✋🏼🤣 for a pub dinner it really didn't look that appetising 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Some lunatic on the Mr Hinch post stated she knows for a fact that all us Tattlers are ugly inside and out. We neglect our homes and families. Apparently we are trolls so she thought she'd come on over and troll us. Go figure that one out? All the comments saying what a beautiful soul she is inside and out!! No, she's just a saleswoman who knows how to reel all you sheep in and she's done it very successfully. A person who has a beautiful soul inside actually does things for others, charities etc. All Hinch does is bring out the "mental health" card every now and then to appear relatable to her cult followers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think she isn’t going to mention the fish just because we keep going on about them it’s the only ‘duck you’ she can manage

Still suspicious about her underwhelming celebration of reaching 4 million it was either a dig at Stacey in a ‘ i don’t need to make a fuss’ or she was pissed off about something
She's still pissed off over the fact she's having a boy

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeh it was strangely underwhelming wasn't it? 🤔 She normally likes to create a fuss and make it all about me me me. But was very low key and played down for some reason. 🤷

At least Stacey acknowledged where everything was gifted from tonight and shared the in the style range with be kind on it to raise money for charity down to Caroline flack now as hinch used Caroline for attention in the memoir why isn’t she mentioning it?🤔

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.