Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll just leave this here.. this is a company who specilise in eco friendly productsView attachment 421935View attachment 421936View attachment 421938

I’ve just put a lights on.. darks next 😂😂

I didn’t edit my pictures properly.. you can still see the name at the top.. will it get deleted?
The cupboard under the sink post 🤗 just had a look at mine. It has a few cleaning products, and I mean a few, a pile of cloths that could be dusters or floor cloths depending how clean they look, a wobbly pile of baking tins, a sink plunger dried up shoe polish and bin liners.
Not. A. Minky. In. Sight 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Soz if you've already seen thisView attachment 421974
So she’ll be back on tomorrow to bleat about this. But she doesn’t share the highs or lows of motherhoods she shares the same thing every single day which is neither a high or a low. Just a mediocre mundane routine of nothing. Child feeds dog. Child runs down hallway. Child looks out the window. That’s all she thinks mother hood is. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 39
What a joke.
She looks duck all like that in real life aswell, bloody nora

So she’ll be back on tomorrow to bleat about this. But she doesn’t share the highs or lows of motherhoods she shares the same thing every single day which is neither a high or a low. Just a mediocre mundane routine of nothing. Child feeds dog. Child runs down hallway. Child looks out the window. That’s all she thinks mother hood is. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's gonna tit herself when the second comes along, she hasn't a clue

Reactions: 13
My births went ok really, first one bit dodgy 😂 but I was young only had gas & air with all 4 of them 2nd baby was just over 10lb, no stitches (raspberry leaf tea helped) 3rd I had in an hour 9lb & 4th in 35 mins, back home in hours doing my washing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All the second born's I know are polar opposite babies with strong wills, headstrong & stubborn little forces to be reckoned with after their soft laid back first born's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm in my mid 40s and I can remember watching Blue Peter when I was younger, getting quite upset about the Tortoise that was put into a box and shoved in a loft to hibernate for winter. George I think his name was. Sofa will be in the loft for the winter with bae, picking out nail colours for the spring and emailing Jamie pre records of bog cleans. Her hair is quite straw like so she might not need to beg for a free bag for her box. Imagibe the Blue Peter presenters opening the box for the little ones watching, checking up on George and sofa is in there with a mug shot and crisps.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The
It’s terrifying me, I’m due to pop anytime 😂 You pastry trolls need to chill with the birth horror stories 🥴😂 I’ve got my butter (went with lurpak in the end) packed and I’m ignoring my midwife (what does she know), ive had a hot and cool bath, I’ve been laying on my back and scrubbing the kitchen with elbow grease, I’ve also been sick so know baby is okay, what more do I need to do!!!!
The only thing I can tell you is that 10 seconds after your baby is born you instantly forget the birthing process and how worth it all was .

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All the second born's I know are polar opposite babies with strong wills, headstrong & stubborn little forces to be reckoned with after their soft laid back first born's 🤣
I can definitely vouch for that, if my second had come along first I wouldn't have had another 🤣 It was a shock to the system after my laid back first and it definitely made me stop at 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Highs and Lows of Motherhood.

Highs : it provides content for my Instagram

Lows: I’m not interested in being a mother

Everyone told me this and I thought it was ridiculous.
Six months on post second...
Turning out to be true for me. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she always look so dirty and smelly festering away on the dog willy juice stained sofa

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sharing the highs and lows of motherhood? What the actual duck? She doesn't do this! Just makes out life is dandy except for the odd bout of anxiety... And even then that seems rarely relatd to the challenges of motherhood

Reactions: 15
Where's the bump? Ron's bottle looks pretty flat to me 🤔🤔🤔
OH that’s what that is - I thought she’d poured the crisps out on her tummy and thought to myself “well if that’s how she eats no wonder the sofa gets so crummy” 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
From now on I won't be able to create the threads, as work has changed my hours boo hoo.
I will pop in, when I can to, chat and catch up.

I think I will know when she has the next moneymaker as there will be a news flash on the BBC lol.
Anyway TTFN.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Why would you be washing clean white and darks? Surely if you wash clothes they’re dirty 🤣. What a waste financially and awful on the environment. I have 2. White and dark. Then there’s the duvet set when it’s changed. That’s about it.
Im still wondering how her bunch of army asshats can’t see through her. She’s done absolutely nothing this week except a few £24k posts and fucked up her grout. Laid about on her sofa eating crunky snacks and is now taking more time off. Well tbh she doesn’t need to, the stupid army will do it for her. Buying her Tesco crap
I'm with you, light and darks, bedding once a week and we have a double laundry basket with a light and dark side, so I don't have to separate them when putting in the machine!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.