Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A positive birth experience can make all the difference! Just to balance out the scare stories I’m reading - I had a not so good first vaginal birth and an absolutely empowering positive second birth! It made such a difference to the post-natal period for me! Second baby was a week early and was unexpectedly born at home, but it was such a beautiful experience in comparison to my first. I had done a lot of reading and prep the second time as I really didn’t want to go through another awful birth.
Although I find her annoying, I do hope Hinch has a positive birth experience, regardless of if she does or not she’ll be singing off the treetops that it was a fairytale, that will be triggering for many women who have not had a similar experience. She will have lots of help on hand with two unlike many of us, so I am preparing to see her depict life with two kids as an absolute breeze with fairies and unicorns, when we all know it’s not!
For the sake of her 4 million bots followers, for once I’d just like her to be raw and real!
And off topic, but where the hell are the FISH!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I just a dirty witch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨
Can't be bothered to separate the dirty and really really really dirty stuff. I have dark, white and mixed light colour. Occasionally wool. Done. My washing machine cleans doesn't judge.

Reactions: 6
It’s terrifying me, I’m due to pop anytime 😂 You pastry trolls need to chill with the birth horror stories 🥴😂 I’ve got my butter (went with lurpak in the end) packed and I’m ignoring my midwife (what does she know), ive had a hot and cool bath, I’ve been laying on my back and scrubbing the kitchen with elbow grease, I’ve also been sick so know baby is okay, what more do I need to do!!!!
Make sure you have a decoy to leave the hospital so you can leave via a different door so the paps don’t get you..

have you got a holiday home to go to after birth to escape the paps have your house extended?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Am I just a dirty witch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨
Surely dirty clothes are dirty clothes?! Why not put the pants in too? Bizzare!!!

Reactions: 12
Why would you be washing clean white and darks? Surely if you wash clothes they’re dirty 🤣. What a waste financially and awful on the environment. I have 2. White and dark. Then there’s the duvet set when it’s changed. That’s about it.
Im still wondering how her bunch of army asshats can’t see through her. She’s done absolutely nothing this week except a few £24k posts and fucked up her grout. Laid about on her sofa eating crunky snacks and is now taking more time off. Well tbh she doesn’t need to, the stupid army will do it for her. Buying her Tesco crap

Reactions: 12
I do whites and lights, darks, bright colours, delicates and cloths and mop heads as separate washes. I even *gasp* put my tea towels in with a normal wash. Apparently that is frowned upon 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Whites, coloured, blacks, towels & cloths on 60 degree, bedding on 60 degree.

I do wash the dog blankets and towels separately from ours as she has short dark hair and it gets into all the fibres otherwise

Reactions: 4
My two penneth birth wise - my first ended up needed the ventouse. Second was induced but then ended up needing an emergency section. To be honest (😆 sorry) I didn’t find it that painful afterwards. But that could be partly due to having emergency surgery at 32 weeks & having to recover from that, made the section pain not so bad in comparison. I did a bit of lounging around after the first op as they said I could go into early labour still. Afterwards, different story, several trips to GOSH needed so was walking loads, having to help with the pram in the tube stations with the OH.
To keep on topic .....
In the theory of Hinch, I should have known that all wasn’t going to go swimmingly as I didn’t have sickness throughout!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had two straight forward deliveries. First was text book but seemed to go on forever. I was very tired and drugged up. With the second I was being induced and heard so many horror stories I was really dreading it. However, It went brilliantly, I was fully in control and he came shooting out in an hour and a half. I was absolutely buzzing afterward and so relieved I dodged a csection. I don’t understand how people can think it’s easier. Vaginal is never going to be pleasant but csection is major surgery!
Also whichever way baby comes out, that’s just the beginning. Trying to juggle a household, one child already and a newborn on no sleep is harrrd - hope JAMIE’s ready!

Reactions: 3
I’ll just leave this here.. this is a company who specilise in eco friendly products
7BACD2A0-B58F-4FFC-A07D-67C24A76BF4C.jpeg
73281011-F484-4F0C-A041-A2FD24A5D7DA.jpeg
6FBF0BA0-FAC3-45C2-B134-ECD68D985C21.jpeg

I love that on a Saturday morning I'm reading about everyones wash load choices 😂
I’ve just put a lights on.. darks next 😂😂

I didn’t edit my pictures properly.. you can still see the name at the top.. will it get deleted?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's the difference between white/dark and dirty white/dark???
It's all dirty isn't it!

I wouldn't call The Sun/Scum a newspaper!
i diddnt call it one.
I just think it’s funny how she’s now helping people to get their stories out to the public yet plays little miss dunno how it happened to me.

Ive had four very straight forward births with just gas and air and no stitches or anything. Including two induced with drips-It is possible. I also shove all my washing in together apart from currently my washing appears to consist entirely of muddy trainers.
maybe her weekend off coincides with staceys weekend off as she’s going to be in the audience of masked singer? Tin foil hat time.....

Reactions: 4
i diddnt call it one.
I just think it’s funny how she’s now helping people to get their stories out to the public yet plays little miss dunno how it happened to me.
She's ( in the words of my 6 year old) tele-pathetic. 😜

He actually wantedt to say telepathic, but I like his version better. It's very apt.

Reactions: 5
I love all these labour stories. Everyone's so different.
I'm quite blessed with the labours I've had! All 3 were natural with no pain relief (by choice. Gas and air knocked me bad so I just powered through it and didn't like the sound of anything else) My sons was straight forward, 6 hours start to finish, I did tear badly mind, ouch - my second child, my daughter was longggggg but a straight forward water birth(highly recommend water births, there bloody lovely) I knew what to expect so prepared myself mentally and it went as smooth as possible but my 3rd daughter I woke up in bed at 630am to my waters breaking, pain went from 0 to 10 straight away, managed to get my husband home from work just in time(he's a lorry driver and was 2 hours away) get my sister round mine to have the 2 kids, left for hospital the second hubby come home and she was born at 910am, 10 min after I arrived at hospital, 16 days early, I was home 6 hours later, there's 13 months exactly between my 2 girls ❤
Could cry thinking of it all. I loved every minute of my births, I can't wait to do it all over again if my husband gives in and let's us have another🖕
Can't stand hinch but wouldn't wish a naughty birth onto her. Nor would anyone x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Make sure you have a decoy to leave the hospital so you can leave via a different door so the paps don’t get you..

have you got a holiday home to go to after birth to escape the paps have your house extended?
Yes, I’ve also gorilla glued my letterbox shut so the pappzzzz can’t stick a camera lense through it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s terrifying me, I’m due to pop anytime 😂 You pastry trolls need to chill with the birth horror stories 🥴😂 I’ve got my butter (went with lurpak in the end) packed and I’m ignoring my midwife (what does she know), ive had a hot and cool bath, I’ve been laying on my back and scrubbing the kitchen with elbow grease, I’ve also been sick so know baby is okay, what more do I need to do!!!!
Don’t forget to only feed the baby crisps and jac pots. And to ensure you’re breathing in lots of paint fumes. Remember to only open the windows after you’ve sprayed 20 different cleaning products in one small space and make sure you’re only wearing the same loungewear set every single day.
You’ll be fine. Remember you’ve got this. Insert stolen inspirational quote here.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.