Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Highs and Lows of Motherhood.

Highs : it provides content for my Instagram

Lows: I’m not interested in being a mother

Everyone told me this and I thought it was ridiculous.
Six months on post second...
Turning out to be true for me. 😂
My first two are very headstrong and wild, still we had one more and she is the most placid, chilled out little girl in the world. Sleeps and eats like a dream compared to my other two. I always say I finally deserved her after my 2 little buggers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yep ....she's definitely up to something 🧐🤔think she needs something to make everyone forget about the grout gate balls up the other day!!! 😂🤣🤣
When is her dads birthday? 🧐 or is she pre recording her birthday ‘just the 3 of them’ so then on her actual birthday she’ll have the full Adams family round for a bash!?

Reactions: 10
What a joke.
She looks duck all like that in real life aswell, bloody nora

She's gonna tit herself when the second comes along, she hasn't a clue
It's a whole other ball game when you have your 2nd....
As the old saying goes...ONE IS ONE AND TWO IS TWENTY....
never a truer word spoken

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's a whole other ball game when you have your 2nd....
As the old saying goes...ONE IS ONE AND TWO IS TWENTY....
never a truer word spoken
I’ve got 4 and honestly, to go from one to two is MASSIVE, less so for the subsequent ones as they sort of fit in. My last 3 were very close together, each one the year after the last.

Reactions: 7
Birth stories
1st A massive blur of doctors, pain killers and forceps. I was 19 at the time just he was born the day after my birthday.
2nd more haze and pain relief
3rd easy peeezy lemon squeezy and no pain relief

My washing
The only thing I separate is whites and that's because I'm too stingy to buy new school shirts🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
All the second born's I know are polar opposite babies with strong wills, headstrong & stubborn little forces to be reckoned with after their soft laid back first born's 🤣
Nooooooooo! I'll be thinking twice about having a second at 42 then! 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m calling her posting about her natural water birth in the next couple of weeks after this thread, she will be all about peace and calm and will “debunk” everyone saying she’s having a csec and continue on her instamummy blogging pitch she seems to have evolved into since the cleaning flipflopped
I agree the transition from one child to two is hugeeee and so bleeping overwhelming! I left my son with my mum, pregnant at 10pm to go to the hospital and was home for him waking up at 6am the next morning with his little sister in a basket. I near on had a breakdown trying to juggle two little people and also making sure my first born wasn’t left out at all and when he was showing signs of not coping well with a newborn baby taking up all my time I had to try and turn that around for him. It’s emotionally and physically draining for a long time until you have a solid routine. My relationship suffered so bad as did my mental health. So even if your birth is great, quick, straight forward as such, the home life part might not be so “easy going” all she seems to do is lie on her back, why not prepare a young boy for a newborn baby who’s about to arrive completely unexpected and unknown to him?
she most definitely will not show any of the lows I can guarantee it now, she will brush everything under the carpet and make out to her sheep that she’s basically Wonder Woman again and nothings even changed. I feel sorry for Ronnie for these months ahead😣

Reactions: 21
All the second born's I know are polar opposite babies with strong wills, headstrong & stubborn little forces to be reckoned with after their soft laid back first born's 🤣
Yep, my mum wanted 4 kids. Had me, angel baby, had my brother. Satan incarnate. Stopped at 2 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, I’ve also gorilla glued my letterbox shut so the pappzzzz can’t stick a camera lense through it
Don’t forget to pack your big floppy hat disguise so the paps don’t see you leaving the hospital. Pro tip, have your mom carry baby out first. Also, FaceTime your niece in the middle of the worst part of labour. You’ve got this! 💪🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m calling her posting about her natural water birth in the next couple of weeks after this thread, she will be all about peace and calm and will “debunk” everyone saying she’s having a csec and continue on her instamummy blogging pitch she seems to have evolved into since the cleaning flipflopped
I agree the transition from one child to two is hugeeee and so bleeping overwhelming! I left my son with my mum, pregnant at 10pm to go to the hospital and was home for him waking up at 6am the next morning with his little sister in a basket. I near on had a breakdown trying to juggle two little people and also making sure my first born wasn’t left out at all and when he was showing signs of not coping well with a newborn baby taking up all my time I had to try and turn that around for him. It’s emotionally and physically draining for a long time until you have a solid routine. My relationship suffered so bad as did my mental health. So even if your birth is great, quick, straight forward as such, the home life part might not be so “easy going” all she seems to do is lie on her back, why not prepare a young boy for a newborn baby who’s about to arrive completely unexpected and unknown to him?
she most definitely will not show any of the lows I can guarantee it now, she will brush everything under the carpet and make out to her sheep that she’s basically Wonder Woman again and nothings even changed. I feel sorry for Ronnie for these months ahead😣
That’s just reminded me, this toy from ages ago makes sense now, a new baby😊

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.