Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If my 2nd child had been my 1st child hell would have frozen over before I had another child!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
100% 😂 my 2nd is terror
Same. Stubborn, causes utter chaos as lives life at 100 mph, is completely focused (rarely on what we want him to be). We love him dearly but being his parents is totally exhausting.

He can, however, already cook (including a roast, that oh so difficult dish that keeps her awake at night worrying about), clean and do odd jobs (aged 14) better than Sophie and Gonslow so maybe there’s hope....

Reactions: 6
Gemma has common sense. Why would she potentially put her family at risk when she could wait a few more months to do it safely. It also shows that Sopha only cares about herself and the money to be made.
Dani Dyer this week has has her spawn in for a photoshoot in Essex. They are all as thick as tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Percy pigs were the first thing I ate after giving birth! Smashed the whole bag. Snack choice of champions. 💪🏼
The recipe seems to have changed though? Not quite the same anymore 😢

she loves having all this time off as it sends the 🐑 into turmoil worrying something has gone wrong

From now on I won't be able to create the threads, as work has changed my hours boo hoo.
I will pop in, when I can to, chat and catch up.

I think I will know when she has the next moneymaker as there will be a news flash on the BBC lol.
Anyway TTFN.
No idea why, but I’m now unable to create threads. The button to post just isn’t there 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve got 4 and honestly, to go from one to two is MASSIVE, less so for the subsequent ones as they sort of fit in. My last 3 were very close together, each one the year after the last.
Yes same for 3, one to two is the hardest I think....

Reactions: 3
Dani Dyer this week has has her spawn in for a photoshoot in Essex. They are all as thick as tit.
I’ve said this before throughout this pandemic I’m amazed common sense is not that common. These so called ‘influencers’ all live in the same world where they can do whatever and go where ever they want, covid is not a thing in their world 🤷🏻‍♀️ They all have a shelf life and it will soon run out.... well fingers crossed.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I know we don't get half thr real story but I know this - when I was pregnant with my second child I had a toddler, he was 16m old when his brother was born and do you know, i don't think I once had a minute to sit and eat crisps on the sofa. My toddler kept me active literally up until the day his brother was born. I often think how I didn't get a chance to enjoy that second pregnancy, which was such a shame. All water under the bridge now but how the hell does she hsve time to do nothing?!?!
That’s what I wonder. My daughter is 2 months older than Ronnie. I don’t get even 5 minutes to sit down

Reactions: 7
If my 2nd child had been my 1st child hell would have frozen over before I had another child!!!
I was the reverse of this, I was a nightmare baby 😂 I’m still amazed my parents went on to have my sister after me! She was a dream though, just slept a lot, not like me 😂 still likes her sleep now and she’s 34 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s terrifying me, I’m due to pop anytime 😂 You pastry trolls need to chill with the birth horror stories 🥴😂 I’ve got my butter (went with lurpak in the end) packed and I’m ignoring my midwife (what does she know), ive had a hot and cool bath, I’ve been laying on my back and scrubbing the kitchen with elbow grease, I’ve also been sick so know baby is okay, what more do I need to do!!!!
Ah you will be fine! My first birth - 4 hours from first pain until birth. 5lb 13oz no pain relief in hospital. Second birth home birth (planned) 3.5 hours start to finish. 8lb 4oz. No pain relief. No tears/stitches. My advice is to practice breathing techniques and try to accept and go with the pain - a baby and you will find it harder if you fight the pain and clench your fanny (automatic reaction to pain).

And by the way I’m a wimp. Even after those two births I still took my mum with me to smear tests and I nearly faint when I get bloods done.

good luck!! Labour was by far better than pregnancy in my case.

Ok I’m guilty of separate washes but I do wait until full.

whites on hot wash.
colours with whites
Other colours
Pink and reds (I have lots of clothes in these colours and I’m least scared of the running)
Darks
Bedding and towels and flannels/wash gloves
Mop head, tea towels and cloths

sometimes I’ll do quick washes for pjs etc but full washes for underwears and very dirty clothes like tops when my nearly teenagers have forgotten to put on deodorant!!

Hinch irritates me so much. How she speaks is annoying, the pointing aaargh the sheer amount of chemicals (and she is pregnant) and showing us “cleaning” of things that just need a wipe. The house is bland and looks like a page from a Next or Littlewoods catalogue. All of it is so contrived.

That’s better now it’s off my chest!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Why? 🤦‍♀️ I just clean mine with the duck toilet brush and a bit of bleach 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wondered this too, she probably thinks it's the easy way out. Rolling up to hospital in her ratty extensions, rolling in and rolling out with her baby. Ronron will probably be on vacation to Freda's though for the first 6 weeks, so she wouldn't have to worry about picking him up or doing anything else! Sounds like the kind of decision she would make. Can't wait to see how this all goes 😂😂😂😂

Again, I'm all for getting baby out safely however is best for mum and baby. I nearly died having an assisted birth! However if I was to have another I'm not sure I'd elect for a c section or not as I understand it's supposed to be horrendous the pain and recovery ❤
I had 2 c sections, first was after pushing for hours and no movement. Baby’s heart rate started to be affected so they said we need to get baby out now. That one was a rough recovery, but my uterus got infected so there’s that! I was in the hospital for a week with my new daughter. She was fine and was breastfed. It wasn’t easy to breastfeed while recovering from the c-section but I did it. The second c section was planned and went smoothly.
Another breastfed baby but a boy this time, and I had a 2 year old at home to take care of. While the recovery isn’t easy it’s not horrendous. Hinch would have zero difficulty as she has a live in assistant, prob 2 if her mum lives there too! 😉

Reactions: 7
I’m due in March and I’m feeling really emotional today. I’ve just had a moan to my husband about her stealing my thunder 🤣 I never put my children on social media but I’m angry that people will be gushing over her when my baby also deserves all the recognition as well. I know this is crazy and I’m just hormonal because the truth is that if some random strangers were discussing my child I’d be really alarmed! Anyway, I feel better for saying this. I’m thank you
At least your babies aunties and uncles will be real and not bots freaks or peados 😘

Percy pigs were the first thing I ate after giving birth! Smashed the whole bag. Snack choice of champions. 💪🏼
Jaffa cakes for me and couldn’t stay away from the chocolate in the vending machine 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I lost 2 litres of blood, wasn’t told if my baby was alive for 3 hours as it was a ‘different department’ and then burst 4 stitches trying to look after daughter Alone. C section not the easy way out some think So your right theres its not easy. Was so painful to get into sitting position I stayed sat on edge of bed all night with midwife saying lay down but also being 3 hours late with my pain. I didn’t have the luxury of a partner at all, drove my own arse to hospital 😂. I don’t wish my experience on anyone although would do it all again tomorrow for my girl, sorry to hear you had such a horrific experience, you just know if god forbid hinch did have a rough time she’d straight up lie!
Oh bless you that sounds awful. Hope you're fully recovered now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
1-2 is definitely a big adjustment, but sopha won’t be showing anything other than the ‘perfect’ fairytale.
My second still makes my heart feel like it’s in my mouth sometimes, he such a whirlwind and has little/no sense of danger compared to my others!

Reactions: 5
I had three vaginal births fine, then my last baby was a c section. Hell if my husband ever brings his man stick anywhere near me again I swears I will get a flame thrower on it! No way I am ever ever having another c-section!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.