Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s terrifying me, I’m due to pop anytime 😂 You pastry trolls need to chill with the birth horror stories 🥴😂 I’ve got my butter (went with lurpak in the end) packed and I’m ignoring my midwife (what does she know), ive had a hot and cool bath, I’ve been laying on my back and scrubbing the kitchen with elbow grease, I’ve also been sick so know baby is okay, what more do I need to do!!!!
All that’s left is lay on your sofa now, eating crisps, until the stork arrives with your bundle of joy! Side note: Don’t feel worried, all births are different and if it makes you feel any better, I had a wonderful birth experience. Water birth, yes it hurt like hell but I’d re live that moment over and over it was honestly such a beautiful time and experience x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m pretty sure anyone can have a c-section if they wanted. Our Trust will just make a big deal of documenting it’s against Drs advice and it’s the mother’s choice and she’s aware of all the risks, read the NICE guidance etc etc to cover themselves
She can request as it’s her second can’t she? Probably already been mentioned but I’m so behind cos ya know...parenting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you got your haribo? Plus made sure you’ve brought all the eBay crap, including the pointless wet wipe case
I’m a classy bird, I’ve packed some Percy pigs instead 😜 and I do have those, I’ve also got my travel changing mats I’ll never use!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m a classy bird, I’ve packed some Percy pigs instead 😜 and I do have those, I’ve also got my travel changing mats I’ll never use!!
Percy pigs were the first thing I ate after giving birth! Smashed the whole bag. Snack choice of champions. 💪🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely ridiculous. Pisses me off when she talks about environmental friendly stuff and how she recycles into several different plastic tubs, then she washes a few cloths on their own... This woman’s list is also ridiculous and she should teach her child to wipe its arse properly
Am I just a dirty witch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨

• Haha
Am I just a dirty witch or is there no need for this amount of separate wash piles 🤣 there are loads of comments saying the same thing too. Grinch showing she only washes about 4 things I’m assuming has lead to this 🤨
What the fucks that list....

I have a massive list of : whites, darks, towels, I used to wash my kids clothes separately to everything when they were little but now they're 7, 4 and 3 I don't!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Depends how many of each item. I wouldn't put my OH's work clothes in with mine, but I almost always wait until I have a full load to wash. Although my machine has a half load and a quick wash facility too. Each to their own, the only issue I would have is that I was using too much water and energy 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I only wash the baby’s stuff separate because he’s got dodgy skin 🤦🏼‍♀️ Everything else gets chucked in together as and when it needs doing. I ain’t got time to be separating all that!

Reactions: 11
I’m a savage, I’ll even mix lights and darks, colour catchers, for the win!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I
I must be a dirty witch too 😅 lights, darks, towels/bedding.

Reactions: 10
I do light , dark, towels & I wash my bedding separate as I have pretty bad psoriasis

Reactions: 4
I do separate red/orange/yellows/pinks into one pile too but we seem to have a huge amount of that colour as a family.

Reactions: 5
I do
Light towels and bedding
Dark towels and bedding
Lights
Darks
Partners work clothes
Cloths
Handmade and knitted
But I wait till I’ve got a good sized load to put on.

Reactions: 4
Your ready to be the only woman who’s been pregnant and given birth 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve had 3 EMCS and with one of them, hubby was in the army and was deployed three weeks after. I was left alone with an older child as well as a newborn to cope with on my own. I bled continuously and heavily for roughly 4 months each time. I had sepsis with the second. It was absolutely horrendous. I agree that people like to make out C sections are easy and I hope for her sake she doesn’t fall into this trap thinking it’s easier.

My hospital in Essex will do whatever you want

There’s also a condition called Supine Hypotensive Syndrome where you can compress the Vena Cava and restrict blood flow to the baby.

SVS thank you I couldnt remember what it was called but I remember that distinctly from my trauma course 😬

Reactions: 2
Jumping on the bandwagon

Everyones bedding every sunday
Darks inc dark towels
Lights
My work uniform (nhs scrubs, boil wash)
Coats go on with either darks or lights depending on colour.

No need for all those seperate washes!

Reactions: 6
What's the difference between white/dark and dirty white/dark???
It's all dirty isn't it!

Has any one seen this?
interesting that she thanks mrs hinch (innocent girl from the little villiage) for help with getting her story in the papers!!!
Wake up hinchers ffs
I wouldn't call The Sun/Scum a newspaper!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.