Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're awful. My 2 daughters have glittery flashy ones. Yano FUN ones. Even my 7 year old son has a bright stripey pair.
For Puddle suits I go to Asda, I got my 3 and 4 year old girls a pink peppa pig one, frigging Peppa cos she's obsessed 🤯 and a purple dinsoaur one (4 year old loves dinsoaurs) but there was an adorable unicorn one and polka dot ones, this was back in September mind - both were £15 which isn't bad. They're real good quality. Been worn SO much this winter and they're still perfect condition after a wash. Definitely recommend them! #wheresmy24kreview
You reminded me there of the time I let my toddler pick her own winter jacket...a peppa puffer jacket the colour of pepto bismol 😭 and covered in grinning peppas. I’m definitely not the Hinch type of mum where my kids fit an aesthetic 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The photos and videos of him in the snow are making my heart hurt. He looks so..... There's no excitement. There's no squealing from excitement (my kids are GIDDYYYYYYY in the snow) He's so used to being thrown in a pram facing his mother or stuck inside with his 5 toys that he just doesn't know what to do when he's finally set free for a run around. From a mother of 3,it's actually painful to watch.
Then the videos just now, he's not even acknowledging his own mum when she's screeching at him, he's literally looking and walking straight past her .. He's such a beautiful little boy, she doesn't deserve him. And ffs she's really pushing Roo isn't she? I haven't heard her say Roo before until last week. Not only is she bored of her son she's bored of his name now too.
I would again be inclined to believe he has a hearing loss. The 'ignoring' her when she is squealing at him. Looking straight past her. My daughter was the same who was diagnosed as deaf when she was 3. And the babbling and screeching at his age. I don't wish anything bad for him just saying I notice the similar signs.

Reactions: 24
God she really irritates me when she says ‘can’t wait to get wrapped up warm and out’ like a bloody child!

Reactions: 11
It looks like she's disappointed with the lack of likes she has for her grid post. She seems to be trying to up her engagement by responding to a lot of the comments.

Reactions: 7
You reminded me there of the time I let my toddler pick her own winter jacket...a peppa puffer jacket the colour of pepto bismol 😭 and covered in grinning peppas. I’m definitely not the Hinch type of mum where my kids fit an aesthetic 😭
Lmao oh noooo 😂😂😂 Bet she bloody loved it though which is the main thing!!!

Reactions: 3
Guyyyyzzzz I don’t think i can cope without seeing Ronbot bend his legs and feed fat Henry... how can she do this to me today:( ..also why is she acting like she’s never seen snow before the childish cow.

The way she talks to him is so odd,I appreciate you being in our world.?? She sounds like she’s penning a letter to a fan or something not her baby son...she is seriously lacking in the art of communication 🤣🤣
She reminds me of how I was at 17 doing my childcare course in a nursery. Looking back i was so awkward with the babies. I didn't know how to communicate with them I just squealed most the time my vocab was so limited. It was so cringey obviously I was 'still learning' and they weren't my children so there wasn't a maternal instinct. That's how she behaves like its not even her child

Reactions: 8
Bit of extra filler in those trout lips, it's the obvious fake sincerity when thanking her shoppers, over the top head movement, eyes too wide and giggling. "Thank you so much my beautiful sheep for lining my already overfilled greedy pockets" never mind she's flogged the barmy army some grey over priced shite just as long as Soph the trouty Salmon makes a pound ot two!

• Haha
Lmao oh noooo 😂😂😂 Bet she bloody loved it though which is the main thing!!!
I remember my son being obsessed with lion King and lion gaurd and he found these little trainers in the shop. I got them for him and my husband wasn't impressed. I said look at his little face 😭 😍

I remember my son being obsessed with lion King and lion gaurd and he found these little trainers in the shop. I got them for him and my husband wasn't impressed. I said look at his little face 😭 😍
Oh guyzzzzzz I've just seen I've been bumped up to well know member... so proud of my nusty troll self ❤

Reactions: 10
Bit of extra filler in those trout lips, it's the obvious fake sincerity when thanking her shoppers, over the top head movement, eyes too wide and giggling. "Thank you so much my beautiful sheep for lining my already overfilled greedy pockets" never mind she's flogged the barmy army some grey over priced shite just as long as Soph the trouty Salmon makes a pound ot two!
Overfilled pockets AND lips ! 🤪

👁👄👁

This has likely already been mentioned but this made me so angry. For a start is she saying the is under the crisis team? If so for what reason? I get that Instagram doesn’t show true life but someone who is in a crisis does not get excited over stupid crap and doesn’t find the time and energy to bake and clean. When I was in the middle of a crisis I couldn’t even get out of bed. So she’s either lying about her mental health struggles or is extremely good at hiding it. Also the NHS is amazing, but mental health services are extremely under funded and it’s not easy to get help when you need it and that help isn’t always there. What planet is she living on? If she feels that strongly about mental health then why doesn’t she actually do something useful with her platform and all the time she has on her hands and speak about it more on there. Instead of staging a life and using her family as puppets. She’s way past her expiry date if you ask me. If she doesn’t actually do something useful with her platform people are just going to get bored of her and she’ll become irrelevant. And if she’s irrelevant companies won’t want her anymore
When you are pregnant you get asked by the health visitor about your past and current mental health. I had depression and anxiety 10 years before my daughter was born, so they kept an eye on me a bit more as you're statistically more prone to get post natal depression. The fact she has already suffered with PND and has ongoing mental health issues means the support is already in place. It won't be a crisis team as you sometime struggle to even get one of those when you're at your worst (my friend was experiencing psychotic episodes and that took several attempts to get him into hospital). I've not had PND myself but in relation to anxiety and depression, I agree, she's either hiding it well and/or it's improved a lot. At my worst I couldn't leave the house, sleep, struggled to engage with people, eat properly, concentrate and had no desire to leave the comfort of my bed or couch. Some people don't want to be ambassadors of mental health, she might want it mainly to be private and/on she's not far enough along her recovery to take that route. We already know they keep many aspects of their life private; Jamie being on TV previously, plastic surgery, gambling issues etc.

Reactions: 5
This morning. Key in the left hand door, then she takes it out and gives it to the small child to then put back in? I wouldn’t be encouraging him to play with this incase he plays with and loses the key or I don’t know, leaves through a door you locked for safety.

Reactions: 9
Potentially Kate to the party but I notice she's still following tonnes of people per day. Just a theory but I'm guessing this is her way of promoting her new range without promoting it openly. Someone posts they've bought something, she responds and follows them, they cream their pants and re-post, their followers then go out and buy the range in the hopes they'll get recognition too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.