Mrs Hinch #330 Hit 4mil, it’s no big deal, hardly any of her followers are actual real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear god I hope this is sarcasm because if a random man on twitter said this about my kid I’d be throwing hands

Theres some really sick individuals out there and she literally puts him on display for them everyday, very worrying 😥

View attachment 424802
Dear god I hope this is sarcasm because if a random man on twitter said this about my kid I’d be throwing hands

View attachment 424802
Theres some sick individuals out there and she literally puts him on display for them everyday, very worrying 😥

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I have always loved these wellies but won’t buy them for my child because the company gifted them to Hinch and Stacey.
Petty I know 😆
Is it me who doesnt like them, just bland and boring like her 😬
Next do some lovely ones and quite reasonable. My 3 year old had some gorgeous rainbow stripe ones and now has pink glitter unicorn ones.
What I struggle to get is puddle suits that are reasonably priced!
Wish someone would gift my girls one, but without their name emblazoned on them as you know safety risk and I could pass them on to a family in need!!

Theres some sick individuals out there and she literally puts him on display for them everyday, very worrying 😥
Worrying and a reason i think these influencers are poor excuse parents!!

Reactions: 17
Next do some lovely ones and quite reasonable. My 3 year old had some gorgeous rainbow stripe ones and now has pink glitter unicorn ones.
Wish someone would gift my girls one, but without their name emblazoned on them as you know safety risk and I could pass them on to a family in need!!

Lidl is my go to for waterproofs. Really good quality.
I also get their wellies for my kids. Bargain prices and they flash. Heaven forbid Ronnie has flashing wellies eh 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The 'bathroom shoe rack' is starting to make it's way on to the Hinch groups 😑. I've never seen anything look so ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Even JH on Inch’s clothes, so he can’t even donate to charity after he’s done. These idiots are beyond. I don’t live in the UK but am wondering is it the new craze and I’m not up to speed? Or are they obsessed with their names

Reactions: 4
Eurgh, Noel Clarke one the actors from that series she was watching, has shouted her out on ig by reposting her story!! Get ready for her manic episode this morning!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Even JH on Inch’s clothes, so he can’t even donate to charity after he’s done. These idiots are beyond. I don’t live in the UK but am wondering is it the new craze and I’m not up to speed? Or are they obsessed with their names
I always thought it was because they have such a high opinion of themselves.

We only have one item that has my little girl's name on.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 424802
Wow this is so disturbing, not only the actual comment but the need to put it out there, was it a random comment or part of a conversation? Either way don't they think his own family might love him a little more than a stranger? If they genuinely think that then something is not right, there really needs to be a crack down on kids online who have no privacy over their childhood.
Edited to add...I've seen Hinch write/mention about trolling of her child, following her in the car etc and yet still doesn't keep him private!

Reactions: 12
BS!!
Hardly left the house have ya sofa!! 😂 Don't make me laugh..... How can you even say this when you've clearly let everyone know via stories of your "outings"
My mind boggles
Hardly out of the house? A couple of weeks ago they were driving around looking for secret houses and yesterday went out again on some pointless drive past her favourite field! What a pile of wank!

Reactions: 20
When I went on google last night Hinch was trending again so I clicked it, what came up were several articles on spring cleaning tips and articles that her ma knew she was pregnant because of her stories. I clicked on that one and it waffles on about her, mentioned that headline in one sentence, no context on how she knew/what made the penny drop. Absolutely pointless article! I've seen it mentioned on threads before but still not sure what ma said to her. I didn't see any stories or look at her account for ages so never saw the announcement.
I have noticed that considering she has 4k followers there's not that many likes on her latest post isn't that just a testament to how many are bots!

I always thought it was because they have such a high opinion of themselves.

We only have one item that has my little girl's name on.
Classic fake narc disassociation, they're in love with the idea of themselves & the characters they project. Nothing genuine in their lives.

They're awful. My 2 daughters have glittery flashy ones. Yano FUN ones. Even my 7 year old son has a bright stripey pair.
For Puddle suits I go to Asda, I got my 3 and 4 year old girls a pink peppa pig one, frigging Peppa cos she's obsessed 🤯 and a purple dinsoaur one (4 year old loves dinsoaurs) but there was an adorable unicorn one and polka dot ones, this was back in September mind - both were £15 which isn't bad. They're real good quality. Been worn SO much this winter and they're still perfect condition after a wash. Definitely recommend them! #wheresmy24kreview

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow this is so disturbing, not only the actual comment but the need to put it out there, was it a random comment or part of a conversation? Either way don't they think his own family might love him a little more than a stranger? If they genuinely think that then something is not right, there really needs to be a crack down on kids online who have no privacy over their childhood.
Edited to add...I've seen Hinch write/mention about trolling of her child, following her in the car etc and yet still doesn't keep him private!
It's an original stand alone tweet from a guy who professes to be;
"Oxford & Bristol graduate. International Education. Lover of trashy magazines. Wearer of short shorts. Nineties culture aficionado. Cheerleader. Burnley FC fan."

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It's an original stand alone tweet from a guy who professes to be;
"Oxford & Bristol graduate. International Education. Lover of trashy magazines. Wearer of short shorts. Nineties culture aficionado. Cheerleader. Burnley FC fan."
Wow, that's bizarre and so so wrong to profess something like that about a child. Isn't it maternal instinct and common sense to protect children I don't understand why Hinch and surrounding family don't do anything to protect Ron

My issue with their living arrangements is how is it healthy? When I had a bad time with our first baby, my partner was off for a week and my mum helped us out. But as far as I know Jamie has quit his job to be around fulltime. I know lockdown makes it harder but being under eachothers feets 24/7 cant be good can it? They need theit seperate time and their own mates. Also if shes finding it hard with het MH why then have another baby?
I also think Henry is going to bite Ron/Roo anyday now. Leave that dog and his food the duck alone christ
I don't think their dynamic is healthy at all. She clearly can't bear being alone with Ronnie, and she can't handle Jamie being out of her sight. The story where he was using the weights in the garage and she was apparently relaxing in the garden at 7pm on a January night is testament to this. Ronnie was running around aimlessly with a sad expression on his face and Henry was running around because he never knows when he'll get another opportunity! If they're making a podcast it's going to be the most boring tripe ever put out on the airwaves!

I find it so odd that she refers to herself as "mum" to a baby.... literally every time she says it it makes me feel weird 😂 I mean each to their own and all but I'm sure most people use mama/mummy. I'm still mummy to my 7 year old 😂
I wonder if that's what she called Mother Yahoo? Maybe mummy was discouraged by Freda? Maybe @fannysjohnny might know?

View attachment 424802
I was cuddling little one this morning as we were wrapped in a toasty duvet watching the snow fall and I looked down at his ruffled hair and his little innocent face (don't get me wrong.. He terrorises me daily 🤣) and it was such a beautiful moment... And it occurred to me that hinch would be shouting Jamie to photograph it or something similar.... And it made me so sad and angry. I know he is her child but in my opinion she really shouldn't be allowed to expose her child like this and not only that... She shouldn't WANT to. She is truly an awful awful parent and Jamie is just as bad for allowing it to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.