Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the baby does need special care, I'm wondering whether it's because of the blood thinners she has to inject because of her clots. Maybe it's just a precautionary plan by the hospital. Whatever it is I think it should all be kept private and she should be using her energies to get herself healthy and prepared for what's to come.

Reactions: 15
I believe the reason will be his weight. When.she was taken to hospital she said baby was fine but she was ill SO I'm assuming she was in due to her health not pregnancy.

She needs to look at stacey solomon and watch what being a real woman is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Baby could also have underdeveloped lungs. I hope I’m very very wrong. But the amount of chemicals she inhales daily and on her skin etc.

Reactions: 11
I've had 3 babies in NICU, it's awful and I got PTSD after my first preemie. Nothing at all can prepare you for it 😣. I hope it's not going to be the case for Mrs Hinch, no matter how many things she's misled people on, I wouldn't wish it on anyone

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm baaack. Only been away for an hour and desperately trying to play catch!
@Empen you're a bloody hero.
😂@Qwerty6337 I hope that you and your dead horse are happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t see it being long before some more people start seeing her for what she is!! That story on the bonding squares has pissed me right off! Fancy sharing that with no message?! She’s such an attention seeker but then won’t elaborate until much later!! Something wrong with the woman 😡😡

Reactions: 17
QUICK peeps the Daily Mail comments have updated!!
I wish the media would also point out she's slyly making money out of her daily swipe ups and business links too! And none say so.

But it's a start! Once they start digging..

Reactions: 17
Bit of a ranty post from me🙈 could say I got ‘triggered’ by that post for sure🤦🏻‍♀️
*edited to add my baby was born with a condition that meant he had to be admitted to Nicu and we knew about it from the first scan*
^didn’t want to be like Mrs Hinch and say I was triggered then not say why🤣

Reactions: 16
I just got blocked for posting a comment about the advertising authorities investigations Soooo funny!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She obviously knew the papers were going to run the story then
I think the story was directed at Tattle, and how she doesn't care about what's written here (even though she does) and then the papers released a story about her and she shat herself and deleted it.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is stupid to goad us as much as she does.

She will be her own downfall. And we were people that were fans, but saw the light. She is her own worst enemy.

Very satisfying to see Hinchers getting their knickers in a knot on the DM site, only to be downvoted more than voted up, lol Let's see how much they like it?

Reactions: 23
This may be a bit extreme but I think she suffers from body dysmorphia! I mean to have a gastric band in your teens is extreme, and she constantly wears makeup even tho she doesnt leave the house most days!

Reactions: 18
Bit of a ranty post from me🙈 could say I got ‘triggered’ by that post for sure🤦🏻‍♀️
*edited to add my baby was born with a condition that meant he had to be admitted to Nicu and we knew about it from the first scan*
^didn’t want to be like Mrs Hinch and say I was triggered then not say why🤣
Same I found out at my 12 week scan that there was something seriously wrong and seeing her just post the bonding squares with no more explanation has got me proper worked up 😡😤
Either give the info or dont show them 💁🏽‍♀️
Using an unborn baby to take the heat off yourself is the lowest of the low!

• Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.