Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely moderating comments on the Daily Mail site. Just added my views and they're not immediately posted.

Usually with lesser known people comments go straight through. Hmm..

Reactions: 17
Same I found out at my 12 week scan that there was something seriously wrong and seeing her just post the bonding squares with no more explanation has got me proper worked up 😡😤
Either give the info or dont show them 💁🏽‍♀️
Using an unborn baby to take the heat off yourself is the lowest of the low!
She’s just a skanky scumbag, she’s used that unborn child for attention since she found out

Reactions: 22
Same I found out at my 12 week scan that there was something seriously wrong and seeing her just post the bonding squares with no more explanation has got me proper worked up 😡😤
I agree!! 😡

Reactions: 12
She's also used that baby to make a fortune out him and started right after she announced. She's sold every single thing she has been given for him, inc all his clothes, shoes, bags, toys, nappies, dangerous ribbon jewelled dummy in January, smellies, furniture, flooring for his ghost nursery, inc dangerous bits of baby equipment she did swipe ups for, she even sold the camera she uses to get pics for the book she's making, she's all sell sell sell when it comes to him. She's even sold the name of the company that did her scans.

While she's been busy selling everything to do with him, she's also been busy finding other ways of putting herself first and not eat to keep her weight scary thin so she doesn't get fat again.

This latest thing doesn't surprise me at all, she's really sick. She has no boundaries and no morals.

Reading her book she's been treated as a Princess her whole life. Her mother has made excuses for her and pampered her since day dot and her father is no different. She admits in her book as a child she would just step out of her clothes and leave them on the floor for her mother to pick up etc

Also she went to school one day and some girls refused to let her in so she got some rain on her, so her mother hung around then took her home to sit on the couch wrapped in a blanket and watch movies all day.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Blocked in 3...2...1...

Edited to say the time of screenshot is 5:07 and I was blocked by 5:09 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Random one but why is Lenor on her shopping list if she’s in partnership with them? Surely P&G send her all their products?

Reactions: 15
I do wonder if hinch’s Sister got the same babyish treatment when she was having her kids? I think not.

Reactions: 19
I am soo far behind as been at work but just heard on heart radio news that she was being investigated and had to come straight on to comment....
Hopefully the Hinch army will realise they are not her ‘mates’ but actually her customers

Reactions: 18
Random one but why is Lenor on her shopping list if she’s in partnership with them? Surely P&G send her all their products?
She doesn’t buy it- think it’s one of her selling tricks that she puts it on her list and it makes you think you need to put it on yours too.

Reactions: 24
I'm kinda shocked that only '3' complaints were received in April, from previous threads her non declared ADs were being screen shotted and complaints made probably daily... if not hourly!

Reactions: 16
I'm sure if she blatantly came out and said "yes I'm shady and yes I make alot of money from you all, and no you're not my mates" her army would still fall over themselves to defend her🤯 The comments they leave are truly vomit inducing.

Reactions: 21
God I want to comment on the mail post. But the brain has gone dead and I can’t think of anything half decent to say. Damn!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If anyone's struggling just ask for help, rather than bow out completely because someone will give you a quick heads up summary :) Not a huge amount happens each day tbh she's a boring moo lol But today is exciting because finally the big guys have taken stock of what we've been saying since last year! It's an excellent positive result for all that have been lied too. Aka the Hinchers!
Thanks. I’ve seen people write in here a fair few times that people should just read the threads instead of asking the same questions so I’ve always tried never to ask too much! But I can see how people can miss things and not have time to read everything 😂

Reactions: 9
Anyone seen her new hinch list , donate clothes to clothes bank 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeah cause faking giving to charity is really gonna undig the whole your in ya silly bint.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.