Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man I really hope she doesn’t start trying to pull on the sympathy vote for prem babies. I had a very seriously ill baby in Neonatal unit, we nearly lost numerous times. Fair enough if she knows her baby will be born early , but just tell people , don’t use it as a reason to dangle a carrot ... etc it’s not a joke ... a way to gain followers. It’s serious ... it causes trauma and is linked to serious mental health conditions for both parents.
I have been there it's not a pleasant experience at all, I kept my situation private but in fairness I keep my whole life private where social media is concerned I dont broadcast it to 2.5 million strangers

Reactions: 9
I haven’t been following her, does she have a high risk pregnancy?

More than likely a C-section then.
She does have a high risk pregnancy, according to herself. She had an operation for stents after getting a blood clot in her leg last year and has daily medications. She hasn't divulged more or how it's going.

Reactions: 8
She started off being SO open with her followers, as far as doing a live to explain about her DVT issue and stents etc. People expected her to keep this up, and she couldn't.

Reactions: 12
Well she's already tried to link herself to cancer, talking about her tattooed eyebrows and her fake eyelashes with a cancer charity link, and filmed herself in a graveyard with no details, so in my mind at least, she will stoop at nothing for sympathy and attention when she gets caught out with her sneaky ripping people off BS ways.

She uses conniving ways, such as today, she's getting a huge outing in the press, this time she can't blame it on trolls and tattle, so she's on her insta saying 'I love you' to her fans. LOL! BS she loves you, haven't you read how she's been ripping you off since the start?!!
I think she does has mental health problems but not necessarily anxiety, something a little more serious, perhaps multiple personality disorder

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think I’m gonna have to bow out of these threads. Not checked since I left for work at 10:30 and there’s about 30 pages. Just not physically possibly for me ☹😢
Dw, you haven't missed much only that she's in the media for shady business starting with The Sun, then the BBC website, and now she's looking for the sympathy vote using diversion tactics :)

Still, hasn't stopped her from advertising some new curtains and forgetting to put #Gifted. And the usual bs about people asking when we've legit never seen those curtains before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think I’m gonna have to bow out of these threads. Not checked since I left for work at 10:30 and there’s about 30 pages. Just not physically possibly for me ☹😢
I don't think you'll miss too much if you don't read...basically everyone getting excited about the articles coming out and Hinch suddenly mentioning herself donating dog food.. Also she was bragging and singing about not being afraid of stuff going to the papers.. Usual stuff tbh. Oh and her mum was trying to sell a table Hinch was gifted but we found it and it's been deleted

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I think people who shout from the roof tops that they have donated and what they have donated are self obsessed nobbers! If you’re going to shout about it, just mention the charity and where you can donate if you wish to. Or if you’re filming it for your insta at least put loads in and make yourself look a little more giving, her and Jamie spend more than that on bags of sweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In short the Sun and Daily Mail printed about her not following ASA rules. All normal reaction from the army
She dropped treats off at Tesco for hansomes🤮
Emptied her tumble dryer filter
Ava May came on licking her arse after the news broke about ASA
She threw a new toy for Henry, which he ignored
Shes now in paid partnership with Very and did a swipe up for curtains they gifted her.

That's about that . Now you can stay 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks peeps. I was all caught up when I went to work and just had a look on my break to find another new thread when one was only just started! Might skip today’s stuff then and see how I get on!

Reactions: 16
Haha thanks guys! I didn’t beg. I politely hinted, isnt that what hinch does? It works for her 😂 I had a meeting and now I’ve got to catch up!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think people who shout from the roof tops that they have donated and what they have donated are self obsessed nobbers! If you’re going to shout about it, just mention the charity and where you can donate if you wish to. Or if you’re filming it for your insta at least put loads in and make yourself look a little more giving, her and Jamie spend more than that on bags of sweets.
I think the same, the people who do a good deed and film it or come home and post about it on social media, clearly doing it to make them selves look good, a truly selfless act doesnt need filming or even mentioning in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also she was bragging and singing about not being afraid of stuff going to the papers..
I saw someone else mention this too, why can't I see it. I've just gone through all her stories again. Also did she go to bed at 5am? Because it says that's when she did her goodnight to henry! I'm so confused lol

If anyone has her singing and doing that please can you download it and add it here using https://storiesig.com/stories/

Reactions: 9
I think the same, the people who do a good deed and film it or come home and post about it on social media, clearly doing it to make them selves look good, a truly selfless act doesnt need filming or even mentioning in my opinion
If you’re doing it to inspire others fair play. But doing it purely for the likes makes my blood boil

Thanks peeps. I was all caught up when I went to work and just had a look on my break to find another new thread when one was only just started! Might skip today’s stuff then and see how I get on!
If anyone's struggling just ask for help, rather than bow out completely because someone will give you a quick heads up summary :) Not a huge amount happens each day tbh she's a boring moo lol But today is exciting because finally the big guys have taken stock of what we've been saying since last year! It's an excellent positive result for all that have been lied too. Aka the Hinchers!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Man I really hope she doesn’t start trying to pull on the sympathy vote for prem babies. I had a very seriously ill baby in Neonatal unit, we nearly lost numerous times. Fair enough if she knows her baby will be born early , but just tell people , don’t use it as a reason to dangle a carrot ... etc it’s not a joke ... a way to gain followers. It’s serious ... it causes trauma and is linked to serious mental health conditions for both parents.
I hope she doesn’t either, that’s sick and twisted if she does just use it for attention, like you said it’s no joke either, I don’t really understand why she’s even posting it, can she not keep anything quiet or private? God forbid she does have a prem baby and something went wrong, the baby is a human life not a bloody accessory!

So sorry to hear what you went through, I hope your bubba is doing well now 😘 xx

Reactions: 13
I saw someone else mention this too, why can't I see it. I've just gone through all her stories again. Also did she go to bed at 5am? Because it says that's when she did her goodnight to henry! I'm so confused lol

If anyone has her singing and doing that please can you download it and add it here using https://storiesig.com/stories/
She deleted the story lol

• Wow
In relation to the dog food donation...

Is a good deed still a good deed if done for the wrong reasons? Does it then become a selfish, wrong action?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.