Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she's already tried to link herself to cancer, talking about her tattooed eyebrows and her fake eyelashes with a cancer charity link, and filmed herself in a graveyard with no details, so in my mind at least, she will stoop at nothing for sympathy and attention when she gets caught out with her sneaky ripping people off BS ways.

She uses conniving ways, such as today, she's getting a huge outing in the press, this time she can't blame it on trolls and tattle, so she's on her insta saying 'I love you' to her fans. LOL! BS she loves you, haven't you read how she's been ripping you off since the start?!!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
She's just trying to gain back sympathy. I'd put good money on her having an elective C section, getting the date from her last hospital stay which is why she's gone into overdrive getting ready.

Poor kid I really hope she tones down the chemical use with a newborn or it will be straight back in hospital

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm not defending her here 😅 but we got told that it would be recommended to take home a blanket or something with the babies scent on for the dog to get used to the scent while the babies still in hospital? Because Henry is so babied it would probably be wise for her to introduce the smells before baby is brought home.
Yeah we did this for our pooch actually. That would make more sense, good call

Reactions: 6
She's just trying to gain back sympathy. I'd put good money on her having an elective C section, getting the date from her last hospital stay which is why she's gone into overdrive getting ready.

Poor kid I really hope she tones down the chemical use with a newborn or it will be straight back in hospital
I get the feeling its a c section aswell. How far along is she?

Reactions: 9
Those “bonding squares” she’s shown are interesting. Looks to be something given to her by the hospital. Probably a scheme set up by volunteers.

It wouldn’t be something handed out to all pregnant women under that hospital - only those preparing for a stay in NICU/special care. Does that mean the baby is measuring very small for dates, I wonder?

Reactions: 15
I’ve got all day yesterday, and today to catch up on because my internet is down and I get cross eyed if I try reading so much on my phone but I’ve had to come on quickly because of her most recent post!!! More bleeping drip feeding!! Bonding squares for when your baby is in NICU!! What the duck? Does she actually know that this baby is going into NICU? I don’t know anyone who plans for NICU....just in case? And if she is, I find it very weird. Alternatively if she does know something, just say, because NICU can feel like a scary, isolating place and for those currently going through it, she could be a big comfort and again spread awareness! She really got on my tits again!!

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I doubt it's for the dog to get used to the smell of the baby, poor thing probably can't discern smells anymore anyway.
I wonder in what situation would you be know prior to the birth about a possible nicu stay? Not clued up on these things

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Literally she annoys me so bloody much that even just the mention of her name fucks me off!

Reactions: 16
Those “bonding squares” she’s shown are interesting. Looks to be something given to her by the hospital. Probably a scheme set up by volunteers.

It wouldn’t be something handed out to all pregnant women under that hospital - only those preparing for a stay in NICU/special care. Does that mean the baby is measuring very small for dates, I wonder?
She only put on 8lb recently after being hospitalized. Before that and for months, she was skeletal. I think there's lots going on she isn't sharing.

It's the usual drip feed of things to keep people preoccupied to what's really going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I doubt it's for the dog to get used to the smell of the baby, poor thing probably can't discern smells anymore anyway.
I wonder in what situation would you be know prior to the birth about a possible nicu stay? Not clued up on these things
Oh god I just had a terrible thought! ‘Guuuuys, what zoflora do you think I should spray on my new bonding squares? Thinking lavender as I hear it’s relaxing...? Thought of that all by myself I did’

😱😱😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Don’t forget she still hasn’t revealed why she was in hospital a few weeks ago

Reactions: 14
She only put on 8lb recently after being hospitalized. Before that and for months, she was skeletal. I think there's lots going on she isn't sharing.

It's the usual drip feed of things to keep people preoccupied to what's really going on.
Totally agree with you. That hospital stay was serious.

I bet she won’t reveal his birthweight, but I expect he’s going to be tiny.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t been following her, does she have a high risk pregnancy?

More than likely a C-section then.

Reactions: 5
Oh god I just had a terrible thought! ‘Guuuuys, what zoflora do you think I should spray on my new bonding squares? Thinking lavender as I hear it’s relaxing...? Thought of that all by myself I did’

😱😱😱
I thought of that too, on a radio show she did last year the interviewer asked what perfume she was wearing. She said nothing, she doesn't wear perfume, it's all her cleaning products. She even sprays her scarf and coats with lenor etc

Mrs Hinch hasn't smelt natural in decades.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I think I’m gonna have to bow out of these threads. Not checked since I left for work at 10:30 and there’s about 30 pages. Just not physically possibly for me ☹😢

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.