Mrs Hinch #33 Damage limitation in full force, our screenshots mean you’re flogging a dead horse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw someone else mention this too, why can't I see it. I've just gone through all her stories again. Also did she go to bed at 5am? Because it says that's when she did her goodnight to henry! I'm so confused lol

If anyone has her singing and doing that please can you download it and add it here using https://storiesig.com/stories/
She deleted the story. It was her listening to Read All About It by Emeli Sandé

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s vaguebooking. She did the same when she was in hospital recently and also when she was in hospital last year (although did eventually talk about what had been going on).

Reactions: 9
In relation to the dog food donation...

Is a good deed still a good deed if done for the wrong reasons? Does it then become a selfish, wrong action?
You would say nothing if she was working with Pedigree and was starting a campaign with pedigree behind it to raise funds or food or what ever was needed. But to do it only because shes all over the media is very sly isnt it.

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with you. That hospital stay was serious.

I bet she won’t reveal his birthweight, but I expect he’s going to be tiny.
She did by tiny baby size 0 nappies so she knows he’s going to be small, this is her own selfishness and vanity which would have caused the baby to be small

• Angry
Reactions: 30
She started off being SO open with her followers, as far as doing a live to explain about her DVT issue and stents etc. People expected her to keep this up, and she couldn't.
Things is she doesn't have to tell anyone the ins and outs. There are many actual celebrities that go through major illness that we never find out about until years later.
I remember Peter Kaye cancelling a come back tour and gave no reason apart from it was personal.
Why should he.. its private.
With her though shes chosen to live her life in front of 2.5mil people. You can't let them in and then shut them out. If you do, then explain you've decided to keep medical things private. But no..this is narcissistic Sophie. It's much better to go quiet, then drip feed information. That way the army feels super protective of their Queen and will go straight on the attack when needed.. like today.
She knows exactly what shes doing. Shes using their loyalty and emotions to her benefit. Shes actually a disgusting human being. I wouldnt be proud if I was her mother, I'd be bollocking her for emotional blackmail!!

Reactions: 25
She did by tiny baby size 0 nappies so she knows he’s going to be small, this is her own selfishness and vanity which would have caused the baby to be small
What do you mean by that? IUGR is a pretty serious condition if that’s what she’s differing from, and not really anything to do with the mother

Reactions: 11
What do you mean by that? IUGR is a pretty serious condition if that’s what she’s differing from, and not really anything to do with the mother
That’s true, but we’re talking about a woman with an eating disorder, who’s spent her entire pregnancy severely underweight and obviously has been restricting her calories throughout.

Reactions: 14
You would say nothing if she was working with Pedigree and was starting a campaign with pedigree behind it to raise funds or food or what ever was needed. But to do it only because shes all over the media is very sly isnt it.
Incredibly sly using charity for your own gain, and not for charitable purposes it all. She doesn't give a flying duck about the dogs, can't even look after her own properly.

Reactions: 12
I have babies conceived via fertility treatnent.
I was a high risk pregnancy with both, and had weekly checks.
I had sections with both, neither were in neonatal.
I wasnt prepped for neonatal either so I'm assuming they know he will need to go.
Poor baby, what a start in life :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I've been very curious about her eating

So I asked my friend who's a nurse about a list of only ham, mugshots, banana, tuna, milk, lettuce, beetroot

Thinking if I was me she said

1. This list is a bizzare list to constantly be buying
2. You can't be getting all your nutrients
3. You should consider the long term effects these eating habits will have on your body.

I'm not saying that's all she eats, but it's telling it's fundamentally always the same items whilst the cupboard and fridge stays empty

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Things is she doesn't have to tell anyone the ins and outs. There are many actual celebrities that go through major illness that we never find out about until years later.
I remember Peter Kaye cancelling a come back tour and gave no reason apart from it was personal.
Why should he.. its private.
With her though shes chosen to live her life in front of 2.5mil people. You can't let them in and then shut them out. If you do, then explain you've decided to keep medical things private. But no..this is narcissistic Sophie. It's much better to go quiet, then drip feed information. That way the army feels super protective of their Queen and will go straight on the attack when needed.. like today.
She knows exactly what shes doing. Shes using their loyalty and emotions to her benefit. Shes actually a disgusting human being. I wouldnt be proud if I was her mother, I'd be bollocking her for emotional blackmail!!
Absolutely. When he cancelled I don’t remember people saying why why why. I remember people asking politely if they’d definitely get refunded and sending their love.
But she sends small clips from hospital. Then captions like “I can’t sit up, or brush my own hair or wipe my face Jamie has to”. “My tops slipped and I’m so fragile I can’t move it”
Then you only see clips of the wall. Then the soppy video with emotional music and her in a ball on the floor looking like bones when she was home. But zero explanation. Other than SURGEONS DRS NURSES ETC ARE AMAZING. Implying she’s had surgery. “I’ve been RUSHED to hospital.” Not taken. Implying such urgency.

She is horrendous. And you watch. Now she’ll claim bullying online causes baby to be a peen.
I suggest Tattle gets EVERY screenshot going of anything indicating she knows it’s a tiny early baby. Ie 0 nappies. Premie squares. Premie sleepsuits etc. She will milk this.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s starved herself and not given her baby any nutrients, she’s been living off lucky charms full of sugar, slim fast, 0% fat mugshots and she’s skin and bone, she goes to her mothers to be fed, she may not have iugr, but her baby should be more important to her than her own vanity, it’s obvious she doesn’t want to put loads of weight on whilst being pregnant and clearly has body issues, in her mind you’d think the baby would come first and she would eat properly and nutritionally, what she eats can’t be good for the baby so whatever she’s eating would pass onto the baby so if she’s not eating a lot then the baby isn’t eating a lot

I’m not having a go but she’s hardly a role model for pregnant women considering she doesn’t/hardly eat and now showing off that her baby could be prem

She’s a attention seeking twit

Reactions: 35

So I asked my friend who's a nurse about a list of only banana, tuna, milk, lettuce, beetroot

3. You should consider the long term effects these eating habits will have on your body.

I'm not saying that's all she eats, but it's telling it's fundamentally always the same items whilst the cupboard and fridge stays empty

And yet Jamie is “tubby” so clearly eats off plan so to speak.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long do we reckon it'll be before we see tears and that the press is wrong about her. She's been so bloody predictable about everything else
She'll probably do a Zoella-type 'I felt personally attacked' sob-story interview for Cosmo.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mentioned to someone that I don't like Mrs hinch today. They asked me why and I couldn't find the words. (I'm autistic so even saying 'hi' back to someone can be problematic to me 😂

If anyone can create a bullet point list of why I don't like Mrs hinch that I can memorise I would be eternally grateful 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

So I asked my friend who's a nurse about a list of only ham, mugshots, banana, tuna, milk, lettuce, beetroot

You never see her eating smarties anymore either. Wonder why that is? Did i read correctly somewhere she had a gastro band fitted?

Reactions: 9
I mentioned to someone that I don't like Mrs hinch today. They asked me why and I couldn't find the words. (I'm autistic so even saying 'hi' back to someone can be problematic to me 😂

If anyone can create a bullet point list of why I don't like Mrs hinch that I can memorise I would be eternally grateful 😍
You just need 1 bullet point for that:

•she’s a fraud

End of 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.