Mrs Hinch #328 Here a bot, there a bot, everywhere a bot bot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get why she’d use Viakal on the plastic hair trap and plug.
That shower is totally heinous now I watch the clips properly. Absolutely awful. And using the sealant on the grout again *chefs kiss* classic Mrs Hinch 😂
My cleaner (sorry, I don’t sit on the sofa all day I promise and do clean my house as well) uses Viakal and it’s made whatever metal our taps were made of weirdly pitted with little holes. It does say that it’s acidic so I think it can corrode some metals. I love my cleaner more than wanking my taps myself so it’s fine but you’d think a cleaning star (ahem) might point out to be careful when using on metal taps etc.

As for sealing in the orange mank, just eugh.

Reactions: 9
Is her intention to just keep covering the dirt in sealant rather than clean forever? What’s she going to do when it extends further than the tiles? Sand it down and start again?
Ach she'll have a new house in the country by then. Not her problem 😖

Reactions: 7
Or the bloody oversized overpriced toothbrush she calls Stewart!!!!! Christ man
Doesn't call it that anymore does she 😂🤣 don't think any of her family of cleaning things get called by the little pet names she gave them anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ was obviously just an act for her to seem all cute and relatable - she's far too famous for that malarkey now 😄

Reactions: 20
I follow Kylie Minogue on Insta. Out of curiosity I've just had a look at how many followers she has. 2.2 million.

Are we seriously expected to believe that Sopha, 'famous celebrity' for a couple of years has almost TWICE the amount of followers as Kylie Minogue 'actual celebrity' for over 30 years?

Pull the other one Hinch! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Doesn't call it that anymore does she 😂🤣 don't think any of her family of cleaning things get called by the little pet names she gave them anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ was obviously just an act for her to seem all cute and relatable - she's far too famous for that malarkey now 😄
But she hasn’t changed, honest🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not one person has said her house is too clean, spraying tit about doesn’t make it clean. As evidently shown by that shower. Was that Fake tan build up? Bogging cow. Just rinse the shower round 🤢

that’s definitely a pre record too... I swear we’ve seen it and all said the same thing!!

Reactions: 14
Her cleaning is dubious at the best of times, she simply could not clean to any professional standard day in day out. She has no professional domestic or business cleaning history so really should not be giving advice or demonstrating any use of chemicals etc. She is embarrassing and should be laughed off Insta.

Reactions: 15
I can’t quite get my head around why she didn’t use the sonic scrubber thing on her grout with a bit of bleach?! She’s just trapped all that pink mould and bacteria in!! She begging uni bond for something ?
Yeh I use the sonic scrubber with pink stuff or just normal shower spray and it gets rid of it. She’s literally just covering over the crap

Reactions: 5
I don't want to detract from the 4 mil posts but her first 12 years living in the atmosphere that madma and paputupon created must have been traumatic even if she remembers them through rose coloured spectacles.
See this is the thing that drives my posts about her personality, inability to tell the bleeping truth! I had a tit tit tit childhood, and yep whilst my mum was alive, told nobody apart from my now exhusband. I wanted to protect mum from ever knowing the truth. When she died when I was 23, I only then felt free to tell others my story but most of all, free to get counselling and be realer than a real thing in everything I said . I've never stopped being that real person I deserved to be and can hand on heart say that if I dropped dead tomorrow, I've lived a real life. <3 Try it zoph, honestly, its liberating.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Bit awkward though cos it's what got her the followers in the first place, before she started buying them anyway. She DID make cleaning fun, she DID have a funny account and I think she's just gotten really really lazy and complacent with doing bare minimum or posting any old tit when it suits her (or the cash is right)

Reactions: 17
So, going back to my previous post, if the Scum newspaper does pick up on it, or, if they’re paid to post it🙄, can I get a bingo? 🤣

Yea that's what I meant, was being sarcastic. Best is said clean as standard, not bloody pink mould 🤢
Oops! Silly me, I’m just learning..,, 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.